[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Perfect Two | Private — My Lion King Forum

The Perfect Two | Private

Re: The Perfect Two | Private

Postby Kipekee » November 19th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Fireheart overheard that, and his heart soared. He'd be able to take on a mate after all!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Marz » November 20th, 2013, 12:13 am

Spottedleaf walked out of the den behind Bluestar. She smiled, then kept on walking following the leader. Bluestar stepped onto the High Rock. "Attention all warriors, my friend, Spottedleaf didn't die, she's still alive! She was in a coma. While she was in it, she said she had a vision that River Clan is planning on going to war with us. We must hurry up the process of apprentice training so we would have enough warriors to battle against the other clan. Stay alert, and if anycat sees anything suspicious, tell me immediately. Spottedleaf also is now a warrior. She would be battling alongside us warriors and carrying herbs in a two-legged satchel that we have recently found while hunting. Dismissed!" Bluestar announced confidently looking at all the clan cats that were staring at her.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » November 20th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Fireheart fizzed with joy, and padded up to Spottedleaf. "I can teach you a few moves." He purred, his green eyes shining with excitement.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 21st, 2013, 1:08 am

"Hmph, let's see what you got, tough boy!" Spottedleaf growled playfully with sarcasm. Spottedleaf felt a lot better and trotted to her den. She got a few flowers and put them under her bangs to hold to dainty flower."I'm ready to learn how to kill!" Spottedleaf growled with bravery.
Marz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » November 21st, 2013, 1:11 am

Fireheart laughed and raced out of camp, then went to the Sandy Hollow and got into battle crouch.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 21st, 2013, 1:46 am

Spottedleaf wandered around the camp looking for Fireheart. "Fireheart!!FIREHEART WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" Spottedleaf shouted frantically searching for Firestar's trace.She then wandered into Sandy Hollow desperately searching....
Marz

Postby Kipekee » November 21st, 2013, 2:01 am

Fireheart pounced on her and held her down, claws in. "Found me, eh? An enemy can be anywhere. You must be prepared at all times."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 21st, 2013, 9:40 pm

"WHA?!!!?!?!" Spottedleaf hissed surprisingly. She grabbed Fireheart's bottom neck fur and tossed him to the ground. Spottedleaf leaped up in a battle pose, her fluffy long tail swinging from side to side. "If you're gonna train me, you have to do better than that Fireheart!" She hissed playfully.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » November 21st, 2013, 9:48 pm

Fireheart purred and then aimed to ram into her, but not enough force to hurt her. "Show me what you've got, Spottedleaf!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 21st, 2013, 11:09 pm

"Okay, Candleheart! Haha!" Spottedleaf growled playfully choosing a name for weaker-like things for Fireheart. She lunged forward to claw Fireheart but face-planted into the dirt.
Marz

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)