[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 11:27 am

Jasmine watched the person get off the carpet and look at two leaves. The notes! She had totally forgotten about those with becoming friends with Ariel. But there was another thing. The man holding the leaves wasn't her father, this boy was skinny. Could it be Jafar? But when she had a closer look.at the shadow, there didn't seem.to be an twisted beards.

"You may be right, Ariel, it does sort of describe him. But he's wearing a royal outfit. The boy wasn't.that fancy," Jasmine told her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 16th, 2013, 1:10 am

Ariel looked closer and shrugged,"Well, you told me he was cunning, so maybe he stole the outfit?"

Ariel looked behind the corals,"You stay right here, I'll just tell dad that we are going to visit Marrissa."

Sebastian looked at her,"He is going to visit Marrissa and ask if you are there."

Ariel shrugged another time and smiled,"Well, I'll just tell that we got lost, after all, I wasn't really supposed to go there."

"Your not supposed to do anything!"

"Exactly, that's why I have got Jasmine with me."

Ariel smiled with amusement and left behind the corals and opened up the gates into her bedroom and she crept up to the throne room. Triton was there sitting above in a huge seashell. Triton smiled at the sight of her and motioned for a seashell beside him. Ariel awkwardly smiled and sat on it, telling him of the visit to Marrissa.

"I never thought you'd come to like Marrissa! That's great,"Triton said with a deep laugh.

Ariel smiled, quickly got off the seashell and hurried behind the corals to find Jasmine waiting quietly,"That was quicker than I thought. I don't know why Dad's so easy to convince these days."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 18th, 2013, 11:39 am

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing," Jasmine said, then laughed a little bit. "Come on. As much as the idea of you turning into a human sounds fun, I'm really tired, and would rather sleep first."

Meanwhile, Aladdin was riding on carpet back across the water, still holding the leaves. "Take a look at these. She was tallking with somebody here. Unless there's someone on the other side of the water, I think it was with a mermaid," he explained.

"That's rather odd. I mean, why would a human talk with a mermaid? There must be some problem with that," the Sultan suspected.

"I don't know. But if my suspicions about your daughter are right, and she was talking with a mermaid, she may have wanted to become a mermaid herself, based on the enforced rules that you said she didn't like," Aladdin said.

"My word! We need to get her out of there soon! She only has tomorrow, and then, by the law, she has to be married," Sultan said. "Is there any way we could maybe become merfolk and rescue her or something?"

"I don' t think so. Sadly, I think the only way to get her back is if she chooses to become a human again," Aladdin replied, and even though Jafar and Sultan didn't know it, Aladdin was upset about this, too, as he had loved Jasmine, even if she was a princess and he was just a street rat. The note about his supposed death proved she had feelings for him, too. If only the law didn't say about princesses having to marry princes.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 18th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Ariel nodded, my bed.Then she noticed a large ship sailing,"Hold on a second."

Jasmine nodded while Ariel carefully went up the surface and spotted a white ship on the waves.They had a small boy with them,about Ariel's age.Ariel smiled and dried her hair. He began to look at her before she dived back,happier than usual. She frowned thinking about everythingI wonder why jasmine ran away from her true love.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 19th, 2013, 5:03 am

Jasmine looked up at her friend, who was just smiling a few seconds ago, but was now frowning. "Is everything alright, Ariel?" She asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 19th, 2013, 9:50 pm

"Great,"Ariel said dreamily.

"So, what about the plan about becoming a human, when are we going to do it,"She asked eagerly.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 20th, 2013, 1:42 am

Jasmine raised an eyebrow at the dreamy attitude, but shook her head and answered, "Tomorrow morning, maybe before the sun even rises. I could wake you up and say I want to show you something, and then we can go to Ursula's lair."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 20th, 2013, 8:46 pm

"Alright,but she said that once you become a mermaid, you can't become a human again, but will Ursula's spell still work on you,"Ariel asked.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 21st, 2013, 4:25 am

"What do you mean? I thought the plan was, you become human, bring that boy here, we kiss, and voila, I'm a human. Ursula said that was the antidote," Jasmine reminded her friend.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 21st, 2013, 4:52 am

"Oh yeah,"Ariel said, her head still in a daze.

"Do you really love that boy,"Ariel said to Jasmine.

They were both inside her room smiling.

"Love comes with so much sacrifices,"she continued, well aware of the curious look on her friend's face.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)