[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 8th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Jasmine and Shanti looked at Melody with big eyes when she yelled at Wendy. "Don't treat Wendy like that!" Shanti scolded. "As for clothes, I brought all of my clothes from home, in case we would play dress up."

"And I brought a few of my different outfits. I know, I never wear anything that covers the shoulders, so you'll just have to get comfortable with the feeel of the low straps. I'll go get the outfits now." Without an answer, she stood up and ran over to her suitcase, pulling out all the outfits she brought.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 9th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Melody blushed.

"Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to yell, I just got carried away... sorry, Wendy," she smiled solemnly and gave her friend a hand, which Wendy happily accepted.

"It's OK, it happens to us all," Wendy responded and hugged Melody.

"Oh, that's great!" said she, as Jasmine and Shanti said about bringing their clothes. "I'll have enough for me and Melody, I'm just not sure I would have enough for all of you. So, when do we start?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » November 10th, 2013, 7:53 am

"Right now!" Jasmine answered, spinning around with one of Shanti's blue dresses.

------

Jasmine was spinning in her blue gown that reached down to her feet. Her father was watching her, helping her prepare for the ball, which started in just a few minutes. Since she didn't feel like putting her hair in a braid, she just brushed it out and put her blue headband on.

"You look just like your mother," the Sultan praised. Jasmine smiled. "Thanks, Dad," she said. "I can't wait to see the other three tonight!"

"Yes. I want you to have a lot of fun, but also remember that this ball isn't for no reason. Maybe you'll be able to find someone you love tonight."

"Dad, I'm only ten years old. Should someone that young really be looking for a boyfriend?" Jasmine asked.

"I guess not. But just remember, Jasmine, the law says you must be married by your sixteenth birthday."

"Yes, Dad. I understand," Jasmine answered. She walked out of the room and down to the main room where the ball would be held. Guests were already arriving, even though the party didn't officially start for another five minutes. She said hello to everyone, and started up small talk with them, trying to keep it short in case Shanti came in. She wanted to be the first to greet her friend. She had just finished talking to the last guest when she saw a young girl wesring a pin, long dress walk in, her hair all in clothes. If it weren't for the gold hoop earrings and the obvious Indian look, Jasmine might not have recognized Shanti.

"Hi, Shanti!" Jasmine said, hugging her friend. "You look beautiful."

"And nothing like myself," Shnti added, but with a smile.

"That's not true. There's still parts of you that no one and nothing can change," Jasmine pointe dout.

"Thanks, Jasmine." Shanti said. "You look very pretty, too. Are Wendy and Melody here yet?"

"Not yet," Jasmine answered. "Just alot of adults."

"Okay," Shanti said simply.

(I figured I would just jump to the ball, since the sleepover wasn't intended to be gone into depth. I hope you don't mind.)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 10th, 2013, 8:13 am

Melody was really nervous that day. She was never very fond of Princess Balls, as she was often part of some, and they were just too girlish for her. She knew that she wasn't supposed to wear her normal clothes there, and that she had to be held like real princess, which she didn't like to be. Right then, she was wearing her red long dressing, letting her mum comb her hair.

"You look beautiful," said Ariel to her daughter.

"I only wish I didn't need to look like this," responded Melody, while looking in the mirror.

She put the old ribbon in her hair, and said: "Finally over. Now, I have to go meet Wendy, she's supposed to wait for me in front of palace door..."

"Way ahead of you," said Ariel with laugh. "Your friend is already here in the Ball Room. She's waiting for you."

"WHAT?" Melody asked. "But I..." added she, and jumped out of the chair in hurry, slipping on the gown. "Stupid gown! I'm late already!"

She ran into the Ball Room and greeted Wendy.

"Hopefully, I'm not too late... my stupid mum makes me look like this and..."

Just then, she started observing Wendy. She looked very beautiful, wearing a long blue ball dress, and beautiful blue slippers. She was laughing at Melody's confused speech.

"Hey, It's alright! You are a princess, after all! But we need to hurry, the girls are definitely already there!"

Eric and Ariel ensured for girls to have a luxurious carriage to take them to the ball, so they came in and headed for the Agrabah. When they finally came to the place, they were already late by 10 minutes.

"Jasmine! Shanti!" they yelled together, when they spotted their friends.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 10th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Jasmine and Shanti turned at the call of their names and saw Wendy and Melody waving at them. "Hi!" The twogirls called back, then ran up to their friends and hugged them. "I'm so glad you made it!" Jasmine exclaimed. "This is going to be so much fun!"

"Attention, everyone!" The Sultan was saying. "I'd like to make an announcement! On behalf of my dsughter's birthday, I'd like for everyone to feel at home here, and not to worry about embarrassing yourself. As many wise ones say, nobody's perfect. Happy birthday, Jasmine!"

"I didn't know it was your birthday today!" Shanti said, shocked.

"Yeah. That's usually the only time we have parties like these are on birthdays. But we do occassionally have them at othr timrs, too." Jasmine explained.

"Hello, Princess Jasmine," a boy said before Shanti could say anything. "First of all, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday."

"Thank you," Jasmiine said.

"I also wanted to ask you something," the boy continued.

"Sure. Anything," Jasmine answered eagerly.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Yes!" Jasmine answered. The boy took her hand, and they began walking onto the dance floor. Jasmine waved at her friends, and mouthed the words 'Have fun!' Before she was whisked into DanceLand.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 11th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Wendy looked with a surprised face at the mention of Jasmine's birthday.

"I thought you would have told us about your own birthday!" said she, with a silently offended tone.

"The girl might have just wanted it to be a surprise," said Melody with a small laugh.

Both of them were very surprised by how the young man approached Jasmine. Melody looked a bit jealous, even though she tried to hide her true feelings. At her balls at home, she would usually have someone to dance with her, and she hated it, but here... she just felt neglected.

"Will someone just come ask ME for a dance?" she thought to herself.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 11th, 2013, 10:23 pm

Jasmine danced around with the strange boy, having the time of her life. Shanti was watching her, wishing she could be out there on the dance floor.

"Maybe the boys don't know we're here?" she suggested. "We could try splitting up and conversing with some of the other guests around here, even if they're much older than us." She flipped a strand hair behind her ear, and looked around. "There's a big group right over there," she said, pointing. "Maybe we can get some interesting information from them?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 17th, 2013, 9:04 am

"That group over there? I do see a very nice young man in there... even though..." Melody started blushing. Thinking about dancing is one thing, but she was a princess, and she was learned to ask for a prince to ask for her hand. Besides, she didn't really like dancing that much, due to her tomboyish self.

"You go and have fun," said Wendy with a small laugh. "I don't even know how to dance, nor I want to learn it. It's just too humiliating."

Right then the boy Melody was pointing to looked at her.

"Are you OK, little girl?" he asked, as he saw her all red.

"Yeah, I'm fine, ummm..."

"You want to dance?"

"Yeah... we could... if it's no problem..." she said, with just a small nod.

A boy smiled, took Melody's hand and led her to the dancing floor.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 18th, 2013, 11:30 am

Shanti smiled as she watched Melody walk off with the boy. When she was out of earshot, she turned to Wendy, and said, "I hope this partydoesn't go wrong."

Meanwhile, Jasmine was still dancing with the boy, and they were trying to make conversation. The boy's name was Al, he was Jasmine's age, and he lived in the marketplace. That's all the information she had collected so far.

"So, is this your first party?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes. Considering I live in the marketplace, I don't get to go here very often," Al replied. There was something nice about this boy that she liked, but she couldn't quite place a finger on it. She continued dancing with Al, but noticed out of the corner of her eye that Melody had found someone to dance with. She gave a little smile, then focused back on the task at hand.

(Sorry this was so short. I can't think of much else to put. :P)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 18th, 2013, 5:39 pm

"How wrong might it go?" asked Wendy, finally sounding slightly worried. "You think something might happen?"

She looked at Melody and her boy.

Melody was trembling but tried to keep dancing. Even though she was a Princess, in reality, this was hardly 3rd time in her life to dance, but she didn't want it to show off. She turned back a smile on Jasmine and tried to focus. She always had problems with keeping moves up. She couldn't understand how her mum, or some other people did it so naturally. This boy's ability worried her too. Right then, she was very displeased with her initial strong will to dance.

"Keep it up, Melody, you can do it girl..." she was talking to herself, but her head started hurting so bad.

Suddenly, she fell, right in front of the whole ballroom.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)