[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Re: Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Postby nalasimba83 » November 14th, 2013, 9:25 pm

(I was hoping that maybe Lily,Albus,and James save the day with the evil friends or whatever? And that Lily doesn't really like Scorpius yet,since they ae too young, maybe we can continue the RP until their years or something? And McGonagall seems to trust them and likes them?)

Rose looked at her timetable,"Good thing we don't have classes with them."

Hugo shook his head and pointed more carefully,"You have your class,with the Hufflepuffs."

Rose did a quick blush and folded the timetable into her school bag before waving goodbye to Hugo quickly and racing after the halls with her tiny step boots.

Lily sighed holding her slender arms to her chin to keep herself from crashing into the desk. She looked at her Care for Magical Creatures professor,Hagrid. He was the one who led all the first-years into the lake. HE was a shabby long and gray beard, and he was about twice as wide as her, and double that size to this length. He wore a large belt buckle around his stomach that was clearly too tight. Little of his face showed as his hugo cheeks turned red due to heat or excitement.

"All right yer fellows!"he said in a deep grunt-like voice as he motioned with his hands for everyone to gather.

Lily raised her hands eagerly and nervously asked,"Well,aren't we going to study about how to, care for them?"

Hagrid raised his eyebrows and did a small kind life,"Sure yer are! ovr here!Into the fields, so yer can take cer of them creatures right now!"

Lily wrinkled her eyebrows and peered over to some kids that looked about the same age as her. She saw a thin and frail boy she recognized from the sorting, Dorman. He sheepishly smiled at her and walked towards her.

"Um,hi. My name is Dorman, uh, Dorman...Allacus. Im in the same year as you, do you want to,work together?"he said with his robes almost covered in his sweat.

Lily smiled, half of her smile forced to smile,"sure Dorman."

His face immediately brightened up. Their robes began soaking with sweat and weird spider like creatures began emerging forward. Dorman fainted at the sight of them, leaving Lily to round them up to Hagrid. She grabbed her books waving goodbye to Hagrid until he caught up with her as she moved into the halls.

"Lily!Your quite a natural, I was wondering, if you might wanner go to me house for a cup of tea. I sure would like someone to keep my company,"Hagrid said brightly.

Lily hesitated before she nodded smiling away towards the halls. Perhaps he should know about the two students, wait exactly!He would know about all the students. She spotted James covered in purple ink and deliberately turned away thinking she would take the longer route to the common rooms. James spotted her and smoothened out his robe before he caught up with her and spread his arms to block her way.

"Listen Lily, I need you to listen alright? I just think, that you're too good for him, and you are an sister. I never meant it like that okay? My mind wasn't thinking right because, well, Scorpius, and you?That wasn't proccessing right in my head,"James said sincerely.

She could feel the prescence of truth in his voice and sighed,"Yeah I knew that."

James looked like he just got hit and looked at her, frozen before he began to reply,"You did?"

Lily nodded,seeming to enjoy the little shock in his voice.

"Then why...then why were you i don't know...mad at me?"James asked halting her other steps.

Lily shoved him away and turned around to face him,"Because you can be a bloody jerk sometimes."

James smirked and smiled as he followed her,"does this mean...we are even?"

Lily shook her head to his surprise and punched him,"Now we are."

James rubbed his arm tenderly before they began to enter the common rooms.

Lily began to pack her things before James confusion told her why,"Im gonna go visit Hagrid. Do you wanna come, just in case he makes me clean his Hipogriff's vomit?"

James grinned and nodded,"I'll get Albus too."

Lily slowly began to frown,"What about Rose and Hugo?"

James shrugged,"do you seriously want to consider being followed around an annoying girl who keep pesturing you saying, you love being famous, oh you and that potter family,"he finished with a squeaky voice and moving his hands to look girly.

"Oh shut up, not all girls do that,"Lily said with amusement.

James grinned,"and then there is Hugo who doesn't even speak at all,"he murmured.

"Well isn't that what you want?"

"No, you didn't let me finish. We are going to that trip for a reason, to find out more about those two kids. I mean Hugo, you can't really rely on him. YOu can even rely on Rose more than him. If Professor Mcgonagall stops him and asks what he is doing, he'll just freak out and spill everything!"James said with bitterness.

Lily shook her head,"He isn't at all like that."

"Oh,wanna bet?"

Lily shrugged,"Albus seems to like him."

"Albus likes a three-headed beast that would try to kill him, he is just too nice,"James said with a frown.

"And your just too stupid,"Lily said with a laugh.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » November 16th, 2013, 5:47 pm

Albus had carefully watched the mysterious students in his Charms class.

Low and behold, they acted perfectly normal. He listened in the register, and their names were never called. When they set to work on the summoning charm, Albus tried to ask Professor Flitwick who they were- but he never got the chance. They stood near Malfoy, watching him and practicing with him; it was a coincidence that there was an odd number, and they worked as a three. Albus was paired with a girl called Viola Greene from Gryffindor as well - she was nice enough. A muggle born, he had found out in their first year. She had never heard of Harry Potter, so she didn't fangirl over him like everyone else did. Unlike James, Albus didn't enjoy his fame, and regularly resented it.

He sighed and got on with his work, and, after many attempts, managed to summon a book to his side. Unfortunately, it hit an ink well, spilling the black liquid everywhere. Albus cursed quietly, while Viola laughed.

'Language!' She chimed, but helped him clean up.

'Do you know who they are?' He muttered, gesturing to the two strange students. Viola gave him a confused look.

'Who-'

'Time to end!' Professor Flitwicks' voice rung through the room. 'Pack up your things. Your homework is to learn how to do the spell- if you managed to do it in the lesson, then you have no homework!' There was a groan from the less talented members of the class.

Albus shoved his things into his bag, before striding out of the classroom. He found Lily and James easily enough- everyone seemed to know where the Potter's were, except when they didn't want to be found.

'We're going to Hagrid's. Come on,' Lily instructed.

'You sound like Mum,' Albus muttered to no one in particular.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » November 16th, 2013, 11:34 pm

(I don't think James likes fame either :) , but I would love fame.... Btw, I think Lily was supposed to be my post, but it doesn't matter)

"What,"Lily scowled."Just cause i said that we are going to Hagrid's?"

Albus shrugged, and James snickered. She pointed to an old battered house or a shabby hut. They came quietly and noticed it was located on the border of the forbidden forest. They looked over at the misty and crunched up trees that looked like they were moving. That sent a slow chill up their spines. She handed James a lit up lantern.

"Here, hold this. I'm going to knock to see if Hagrid's there,"Lily said.

She pulled up her robes and stood on her toes to reach the knocking handle that was shaped liked a lion. Hagrid was once in Gryffindor. She pulled it and let go, making a slow rattling noise.

"Who's there?"Hagrid's loud voice echoed.

The door was cracked open a little bit, and a huge nose let out a small tickling sensation in Lily's hand.

"It's Lily! And I invited my brothers if that's okay,"Lily said.

"Oh sure!"Hagrid said.

He unbloted a few of the chains and let the door open fully, letting them in. His dog, Fang sniffed them and let them in.

"That Fang seems sure fond of yer Lily,"Hagrid said with a laugh.

"Thank you, I always wanted a dog,"Lily said quietly.

He laughed and set down a tray of tea in a huge cup. James tried a sip and practically choked. She looked at him with amusement, but let out a stare. He nodded, understanding what she said and pretended to let the tea up his lips and forcefully smiled.

"Take a seat, I know you guys from last yer. Forgot yer names,so srry, but, would ya mind introducin me to yer brothers?"Hagrid said eagerly.

Lily nodded,"this is Albus and this is James."

"Easy enough. Your very good with animals, a natural ill tell yer!"Hagrid said.

"Thank you Hagrid. I was just wondering... There are these students, Scorpius and-"Lily said before she abruptly got halted by Hagrid.

"Oh that Scorpius, is he giving you a hard time Lily?"

"Of course not Hagrid, well I hardly ever spoke to him, but he has these friends-"

"Oh, that Scorpius, I had his father too, not to fond of him, but, eh, can't hold a grudge for long can yer? Your father on the other hand, my favorites!"

"Hagrid...please listen!"

Hagrid nodded and still smiled looking at her with more interest. He gulped and wrinkled his eyebrows.

"He has these two friends that I doubt anyone can see! They are always with him, but I never saw them last year. Well, i never saw their faces, but...they are just so strabge,"Lily said quickly enough so that nobody could disturb her.

"Never even heard of them,"Hagrid said nervously.

She could feel him tensing and sweating.

"Now yyer listen to. I bet its time for yer to go now,"he continued.

"No please listen to us Hagrid, we have to-"Lily protested.

"Im afraid I can't say anymore, but listen to me Lily. Don't go around saying that to anybody eva,"Hagrid exclaimed.

He bolted the door again, waiting for them to leave,but waved and smiled.

"Well, that was useful!"James said with a little frown.

"We did get some information. Our minds aren't messing with us. Whatever we are seeing is true, but Hagrid's hiding something from us. He does know something,"Lily said.

They went back into the castle and to their common rooms, just as Rose halted them.

"Where have you guys been?"Rose asked with another grudge showing in her face.

"None of your business Rose,"James said with a little rage ringing in his voice.

Rose smirked and went back into her own room with Lily leaving the two boys alone, James and Albus.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 18th, 2013, 7:07 pm

'Wanna go wandering around the castle? You can bring you-know-what?' Albus said, you-know-what beings reference to the marauders map, that their grandfather (along with his friends, Sirius Black- their father's godfather-, Remus Lupin- who was Teddy's dad-, and Peter Pettigrew, who was the reason the newest generation of Potters had no grandparents on that side) had made while he was at Hogwarts. James nodded, disappeared upstairs, and appeared a few minutes later, the battered parchment on his hand.

'C'mon,' Albus led the way, through the portrait of the fat lady (who remarked just how alike both James and Albus were to their father, who she had known personally... The same stuff she usually said. Unfortunately, it delayed them about 15 minutes, which was actually quite a while.), beyond the small landing, down the gilded marble stairs, and (after taking a few wrong turns due to their summer away from school) to the entrance hall.

From there, they went out of the doors, onto the school grounds.

Just as Albus was beginning to enjoy his expedition with his brother, he heard an all-too-familiar drawl.

'Potter! And Potter. How many of you are there now?' Came a snarky voice.

Oh, great, Albus thought sourly. Scorpius Malfoy had been alright at first- until James had decided he didn't like the blond boy, so thought it would be amusing to humiliate him in front if the entire school.

'Malfoy,' Albus said generously. He noted the dark figures who loomed about Scorpius were temporarily gone, whichever was on one hand good (because it meant that if James started a fight, they might survive), but also bad (he had been hoping to find out who they were).

Unfortunately, Lila Parkinson, the resident school gossip-girl and outright horrible personality was with him.

Oh dear, Albus sighed.

'Parkinson,' he said, distaste evident in his voice.

'What are you doing out here?' She cooed, her voice painstakingly sweet, and irritating. The youngest Potter shot an uncomfortable glance at his elder brother.

'Not really your business,'Albus said smartly. 'We could ask you the same thing.'

It was Scorpius who answered. 'I had an errand to run. For my father.' Albus silently turned over this news in his brain; should he be alarmed?

(Sorry about stealing James at the beginning, btw. I just didn't want to make my post ridiculously short... And for your next post feel free to grab Scorpius, even though he's my post :D)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 18th, 2013, 7:21 pm

(thanks)

James stepped forward and smirked,"What's wrong?Why aren't your bodyguards here with you?"he said in a slow sing song tone.

Scorpius raised his eyebrows and returned the smirk,but left the other way.

"What's wrong with people? They don't even notice anything!"James said out of frustration.

Albus nodded and James tapped the map with the tip of their wand,"Hey,you don't want to...maybe track Scorpius?He is acting a bit weird--correction:weirder than usual."

He frowned and pointed towards the brittle parchment,"He isn't...anywhere."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 19th, 2013, 7:19 pm

Albus was so surprised he just gaped at his brother.

'What?' he asked, disbelief etched into his voice. He nabbed the map from James, putting it close to his face, only to find his brother was right- Scorpius was gone. He turned to his brother.

'Lets follow them. They went... That way, didn't they?' He pointed behind them. 'They couldn't have gone far!'

With that, they trekked back into the grand entrance hall (which was only a short trip), and decided to ask if any of the portraits had seen the Malfoy boy to anywhere. After some bad luck (and lots of 'Why do you need to know that?' And 'It's hardly your business!') they found a willing assistant- Sir Cadogan.

'Come on, hurry up! We have an exciting, perilous adventure to embark upon!' The knight pranced through the portraits ahead of them, making them run after him. After travelling up and down several staircases, they knew the squat little knight had no more idea where Scorpius was the they did.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 19th, 2013, 7:25 pm

"Thank you...sir, I bet we can find our way from here,"James said.

He nudged Albus over and pointed to a thick wall,"Okay,either those two are really good at hiding, or they are outside the castle..."

"Outside the castle!That's impossible,"Albus protested.

"Lets just go back to bed, we have some quidditch to get too,"james said wearily.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 19th, 2013, 7:29 pm

'Fine,' grumbled Albus, annoyed. He had at least hoped to get a glimpse of the phantom students, but no. Obviously, that wouldn't happen. They trudged back to the common room, and Rose came up to them, opening her mouth as if to say something along the lines of 'I told you so', but didn't get a chance. Albus held up a hand to stop any voices, before getting back to his bedroom and changing into his kit.

'You ready?' He asked James as they left the comfortable room in favour of the cold outdoors, once again.

(What places do James and Albus have on the team?)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 19th, 2013, 9:34 pm

I am not sure,but i know one of them would be seeker, but im not sure who it is ))))
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 20th, 2013, 6:17 pm

(Oh ok. How about Albus is seeker, and James is a chaser?)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)