[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Re: Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Postby nalasimba83 » November 25th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Lily walked around James' bed and landed in the chair next to him focusing on her homework,"Ugh I can't get these stupid spells!"

"I'm not helping you,"James said tiredly.

"I'm not asking help from a guy who practically flunked all his classes last year,"Lily protested,but left the thick book with a loud thud on the desk due to frustration.

James however had his own deals not with his classes, but with the students.

"WHY DOES NOBODY TELL US ANYTHING!"he said with a small shout, careful not to alert Madam Pomfrey.

"I'll go over to Hagrid's, he is easier to manipulate than the others. I'll take you with me, he can't turned down an injured idiot like you,"Lily exclaimed.

James was about to protest, but put most of his energy getting out of the blanket with his arm in a sling and followed Lily.

"I thought Madam Pompfrey can mend bones like that,"Lily said,snapping her fingers.

"She can, I just stay overnight,"James replied back, grinning.

"Taking this as a chance to escape potions class?"Lily asked grabbing her coat from the hook and putting it on.

"Of course not, I fell 150 feet for crying out loud,"James muttered.

Lily shrugged and raced out of the door and to the boundary of the forest where Hagrid stood feeding Fang, his enormous dog. Lily smiled sweetly and let him lick her flashing at James' disgusted expression. He looked down at the two and immediately shut the door.

"Hey a Lily!Merlin's berd James, what happened to yer?"he asked in his hollow tone.

"Quidditch,"they both replied at once.

"Yer dad-,"

"Was the only one that ever managed to do these things,"James grinned.

Hagrid wobbled over ruffling James' reckless hair, and his eyes became watery. Lily frowned and Fang curled over next to her.

"Sometimes, yer remind ma so much of yer dad, we were close I tell yer,close,"he said rubbing his yes tenderly from spilling any tears.

Lily smiled and petted Fang. His black fur was shabby and dirty and his nose was wetter than ever. Suddenly, they both remembered why they were here. Lily nodded to James to begin talking first.

"About the students-"James began.

Hagrid froze,"Listen yer two, don't get into anymore trubble, im telling yer this for yer own good.I can't tell yer anything more until you figure out the reason why."

He chased them out.

"We should just stop, Hagrid's right. We are getting into a bit more trouble, the school will take care of it,"Lily said.

"Hagrid is also right, we shouldn't go to him until we find the reason why,"James said,grinning, but it slowly faded."We are now heading towards my least favorite place..."

"Face your worst fears James Potter,the library,"Lily joked as she grabbed a lantern and pushed the door open.

"We can't find the book here,not with so many people watching us and staring at us. The book is obviously in the restricted section and we are going to get caught for sure. I wish we weren't famous at time and people could see us as invisible this moment, then we get the book and just slip out,"Lily groaned.

"There is dad's cloak inside my luggage, we'll just grab it,"James said.

Lily shrugged and took a seat, reading a book about spells. She heard a whisper, her name was being called. She squirmed in her chair and she realized it was James' voice, he got the cloak. Lily grinned and led him to the restriced section, pulling herself under the cloak. She slowly whisperedso that the librarian wouldn't notice.

"Accio Phantom Students Book!"Lily cried out desperately after almost an hour of searching through the shelves.

"If only we could do that to get the book,"James said rolling his eyes.

Suddenly three books appearead in their hands. James looked at the books, these were the ones. THey ran back to the common rooms and plopped a seat next to the fireplace. Lily ran her fingers through the text and smiled. Bingo.

"Listen here James,"she said excitedly.

James threw down the second and first book as they finally found their information on the third book. He placed the book on his lap and frowned.

"The cover says, The Famous Legends of Death Eaters, what does that have to do with Malfoy's stupid friends?"James asked questioningly.

"Dad's name is here!"Lily squealed.

"Of course it is, he defeated Lord Voldemort,"James said.

Lily put a finger to her lips, Lord Voldemort was gone, but many people feared his names. James was one person who didn't. Albus and lily didn't completely fear his name, but were careful to make sure nobody was there.

"Ok here we go. When the legendary Harry Potter-dad...defeated the most powerful wizard of that time after the death of the brilliant Albus Dumbledore, the professor of Hogwarts Academy(now which is passed on to Professor Aberforth)-that's our professor now!"Lily said.

"Just read on,"James asked.

"Fine. The Death Eaters converted back to our side, but one family still remained faithful of Lord Voldemort's return. The only way to do so, is the famous, but impossible ritual of The Blood of the Defeater,"Lily gulped.

"That seemed pretty straightforward,"James grinned.

"James!Hand me the book next to you,"Lily asked.

"This book is nothing, it's the one you were reading in the Restricted Section,just a bunch of spells, I checked,"James said,but handed her the book anyways.

"The Blood of the Defeater, The blood of the Defeater,"she muttered as she flipped through pages and spotted the curse.

"The ultimate curse of resurrection, what that family is trying to do. You need blood of the defeater, simple as that, and a few spells and your set to go. It's impossible, because they can't get dad's blood, he owns the most powerful want that ever existed.One glance, their dead, but dad's blood...runs through us. They can still get out blood. No wonder why nobody wanted us to know, we are in this sort of danger, and-"Lily explained.

"And that has nothing to do with the phantom students,"James pressed.

"Are you kidding me?It has everythingto do with the phantom students,"Lily went on.

"Nobody knows their names yet, except the staff. Maybe they know about the curse,but if they reveal it to everyone, the parents will get scared and shut down Hogwarts. But I bet Professor Aberforth has his own plans,but still. We don't know their bloodline yet, and don't you think it's funny that they are targeting Malfoy of all people,"Lily explained.

"I've noticed Malfoy has been acting a bit dark, maybe influence. They might get him to get--what they need to perform the darn spell an you know get it to their families and that stuff,"James said.

Lily agreed to half his theory,"Those kids are not related to the death eater family,I'm sure of it. They might be under a trance that they are putting Scorpius into."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » November 26th, 2013, 6:29 pm

After having waited for his siblings for half an hour, Albus had the fortune to glance up at the boys dormitory staircase. He saw a familiar flash of black hair, and , knowing it was James, cautiously walked up the staircase. He felt something brush his arm, and knew he had to follow the invisibility cloak.

He was led to the library (following the soft sound of foot steps reverberating in the hallway), where he spotted Lily join Albus under the cloak. He idled around in the book-filled room, waiting for everyone to leave. When most of them had gone, he slipped into the restricted section (he was particularly good at forging counterfeit notes from teachers) and listened to what his siblings were staying. He had come in at an odd time- he had no idea what they were talking about.

'Guys!' He hissed. There was silence. They didn't realise it was him.

'It's me. Albus.' He grunted, and there was a sigh of relief.

He drew up a chair, carefully sinking into whilst checking over his shoulder to check if the librarian was watching.

'What do you mean?' He muttered, looking at where he supposed his siblings were.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » November 26th, 2013, 7:46 pm

Lily rolled her eyes,"No time to explain now, the fireplace."

James and Lily sat viewing the books with Albus' confused expression. He flipped around a book or two to see the content.

"It makes sense now,"James said.

Albus shrugged and peered into the conversation bit by bit.

"Wait, so maybe that's why they weren't here last year, they were...but this sort of spell is like, changing their minds and stuff,which is also changing our point of view,"Lily said,smiling as if she hit a goal.

"I seriously don't get why the Death Eaters don't just come into the school,"James shrugged.

"Do you realize...you just said the most stupidest thing,"Lily grunted.

"Okay what now?"Lily said after waiting a minute.

"We go to Hagrid,"James said sternly.

Then they turned to Albus' confusion.

"After we are done explaining this to Albus,"Lily assured him.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 28th, 2013, 5:53 pm

'So,' he said slowly. 'You think these "phantom students" want our blood?' He said skeptically. It made no sense. Something told him he wasn't getting the right end of this conversation. 'Why would the teachers let them in? Or do you mean they're there to protect Scorpius?' He was extremely confused, and it showed.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 28th, 2013, 8:30 pm

"Truth be told,I have no idea. I mean these books are from long ago, they don't make sense. These are all pieces of a missing puzzle piece, but we are just sticking them together, they are important information,but they don't go together. The blood of the defeater, is all I think we need,"Lily said.

"Do you want to go to that Hagrid's again.He isn't going to tell us anything,"James asked tiredly.

She rolled her eyes,"not at this time."

She knew James and Albus were going to sneak out anyways, but she had plans of her own. She walked through the halls when she spotted Scorpius, he was alone. He was sitting in the railing and then he tripped,falling towards the glass and hit the dull ground. She pointed her wand immediately and froze him to put him back on the railings.

"That was close,"she muttered.

She went back.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 29th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Albus shook his head as his sister left, turning to his brother.

'You're still making no sense whatsoever. It has nothing to do with those phantom students!' He cried, before lowering his voice. 'I think you're both full of rubbish. I'll see you later- bring the cloak.' He added, leaving the library after apologising profusely to Madam Pince for 'shouting'.

He got back to the common room in no time, and settled down with his home work.

He turned over what his siblings had said in his mind, but it still made no sense- what did it have to do with the students? Nothing, as far as he could see. They hadn't even explained it properly.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 29th, 2013, 11:37 pm

James lightly smirked,"It would have helped if you came earlier."

He was surprised to turn around and spot Lily by him.

"Scorpius was there...alone,"Lily panted.

"Great, let me just wait to get my hand on him,"James said eagerly.

"shut up,"she said.

"Go to Hagrid's,"she said.

Before Albus was about to leave she held him by the shoulder,"Albus your a genius! Of course this was all rubbish, maybe the school wouldn't have wanted us to know about it and I just got the books with a simple summoning charm. They probably mixed up the books,"she said as she got out the three books."There is only school teachers and staff who would know, and Hagrid already knows we are halfway there, if we just...tell him we know it, he'll just drop down and spill everything,"she said excitedly.

She got the three books and dropped them in her schoolbag. She saw James reach for his invisibility cloak and marauder's map.

"Alright, we are sneaking out,"she said reluctantly.

She remembered her father's warning, but couldn't care less at this moment. She raised an eyebrow and saw James and Albus whispering towards each other. She coughed slightly to get their attention and went out before she got stopped by Dorman, the kid she entirely forgot about in Hagrid's class.

"Sneaking out again?"he said sternly.

James laughed at his attempt to look mature.

"Why?"Lily asked, a bit angry.

"Don't you think I'm going to let you go again. You guys are making our house look bad,"he said stubbornly in his blue pajamas.

"So you've seen us sneak out before?"James asked.

Dorman nodded.

"I can't let you do it by the rules. We have to-"he said.

"We have to go visit Hagrid, our teacher. It is an important meeting,"she said, trying to act natural.

Of course, Hagrid did invite her over for tea, he would have known it.

"Oh alright then...Can i come?"he asked, a bit eagerly.

"Sorry you have to be invited,"James said as they all sprinted out of the room.

Lily glared angrily at James.

"It would have helped if you put on the cloak earlier,"she said.

They put it over their heads and felt the fluid like substance. They saw the professors roaming around the corridors checking for students out late at night. They went out into the midnight sky and knocked.

"I'm kind of getting sick of seeing Hagrid,"James said.

Lily gave him a stare,"He is very sweet. He is just following rules James."

"We never get anything,"James replied stubbornly.

"For your age, you act like a baby,"Lily said, smirking.

"I do not!-oh forget it,"he said as he reached up and knocked. He saw a sharp object and his eyes widened as it almost struck them. They fell back before anything. Hagrid was there, cautiously.

The cloak fell off of them and Hagrid saw them.

"Whatre yer doing her!"he asked as he apologized and gave them a hand. Then he shut the door, waiting for some stubborn questions.

Instead they all shouted,"We know about the students!"

They grinned, it worked. Hagrid fell for it and hurried them inside, looking around for any students that might be wandering around the forest.

"What do you know?"he said.

James and Albus fell quiet, what did they know?

"The Death Eaters,"Lily said at once. She leaned over to James and albus to whisper,"Thats all i know is true."

"How'dya know!"he asked angrily.

"The library Hagrid...its for research,"she said as if it was the most obvious question.

"The books were mixed up, the school is putting false information,"James added."But we still figured it out,"he quickly put in, trying to make them look smart.

"Yesh, Professor Aberforth did that, na it was actually Professor Dumbledore. Very wise man indeed. Those books were just to misplace people of course, if you see the dates its not consistent. Once from a hundred years ago, the other-well two months ago,"he said grinning. "Anyways, you've figured that the students were isabelle veaga right?"he asked, a bit tired.

"Yes of course Hagrid. But there are students right? Why did you just name Isabelle,"James asked.

"Because there is only one student, the other might just be an illusion or something. She is very strange actually. She and Professor Aberforth have somethning going, it surprises me,"he said.

James raised an eyebrow,"Isn't she bad?"

"Oh trust me, if i knew, that'd be a miracle. Her mother is Belletrix Lestrange, she torture Professor Longbottom's parents, and well, I knew that kid, very nice, she's a death eater like ya said Lily,"he said. "But um- I have no clue, she doesn't hit me as a typical dark magic user. I have no idea why Professor Aberforth let her in, but...I gotta trust him,"he finished happily.

"Thanks Hagrid,"Lily said.

Hagrid smiled, but they left before he brought out his rock like cookies.

"So...Isabelle Veaga?"James asked.

"The name Belletrix rings a bell. It was from the last book, she was a death eater,"Lily said, seeming satisfied with her research.

"Why is she hanging with Malfoy?Isabelle, not Belletrix. Does she have a crush on him or something?"James asked.

"Of course not,"she replied immediately.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » December 1st, 2013, 12:40 pm

'Seriously though,' Albus interrupted. 'Isabelle Veaga? I wonder why she's in the school, if she's a death eater- or was that her mother?' He asked, still a teensy but confused. They were getting somewhere, though.

They wandered up the precipitous incline towards the school building, to find Scorpius wandering about. They didn't notice him until they heard a voice yell:

'Why, if it isn't the famed Potters. Oh, they've got their little ginger in tow, too,' Scorpius called. A giggle came from right by him.

'Parkinson is here too,' Albus muttered to his siblings.

'Out for a romantic stroll?' Scorpius joked, making Parkinson lapse into giggles again, having only just stopped.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » December 2nd, 2013, 12:42 am

His eyes crossed paths with Lily's and he snickered a little. Lily gave Parkinson a quick nasty look, just before she had to stop James.

"Well if itsn't bloody Malfoy waiting to get another one of this,"he said holding a clenched fist.

Lily stopped him and gripped his arm tightly.

"Let's just go, he isn't worth our time,"she muttered to James and Albus.

They nodded and went back to their common room.

"Isabelle wasn't with him,"James said aprubtly.

Lily sat down questioning his statement then realized it was true,"Your..right.."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » December 2nd, 2013, 5:55 pm

'So where is she? And what is she doing?' Albus asked, his voice filled with confusion. They sat in silence for a while, trying to come up with possible answers.

Why is she here? Does Malfoy know? Are they after us? Questions whirled about in Albus' mind, making everything even foggier than before. Usually, he was the brains of the operation, but he had come out blank.

'Maybe she left?' He tried, but he didn't even believe himself as he said it.

With a resigned sigh, he grabbed his homework from his bag and set to work, hoping the answers would appear.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)