[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Re: Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Postby nalasimba83 » November 20th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Well, in my first post I already made James a seeker, and Albus like the captain's pet.....)
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » November 21st, 2013, 7:54 am

(Oh ok. Other way round then?)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » November 21st, 2013, 10:16 am

Yeah I gues :3))))))))))))))

James looked at Albus with a light annoyed look,"What?Just cause it's Quidditch, doesn't mean that you can just ditch it."

Nicholas Green, the captain and keeper of the game whistled as the players came towards him in their Gryffindor red and gold striped uniforms,grinning.

"Now,our gold player, James...Potter,you ready little snitchsneeker?"He said with a little laugh.

"Snitchseeker...nick...is more than ready,"James with with a slight grin.

The doors opened and The captain and seeker came in the front smiling and waving towards the crowd. They came in front of the chest and the balls were released. James immediately went to the top looking for the gold snitch and he spotted it in front of him. He could feel the crowd roaring his name and grinned. He followed his broom towards it until he was about to hit the pipes and the flags were about to fall until he took a difficult slant dive and arrived onto the other side. He could feel their voices raise and a number of oohs and aahs filled the air just as the slytherin seeker Scorpius lightly smirked and followed the snitch as well.

"Ja-Mes-Ja-Mes-Ja-Mes!"They cheered his name.

James stared up at Proffessor McGonagall who seemed to be happier than usual and was well on her tipptoes to watch the game from the best view possible.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 22nd, 2013, 6:26 pm

Albus watched his brother ruefully, somehow still managing to feel twinges of fear every time James dived of swerved, despite knowing he was one of the finest quidditch players of their age, and more than capable of doing stunts like those.

All of a sudden, Albus could find his brother. As he dropped several feet to avoid a bludger, he pondered that- where was his brother? He didn't have time to dwell on it, as he intercepted the quaffle, and scored a goal fro Gryffindor. A roar erupted from the crowd, red, blue and yellow- but here was a lot of hissing a booing from the greens, Slytherin.

Albus saw Scropius chasing after a glinting gold speck- the snitch. Where was James-

He had been flying next to Scorpius all along, Albus had just failed to notice him.

Internally berating himself, Albus dived again to try and get the quaffle, only to see Malfoy shoving James, and squashing him against the wall.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 22nd, 2013, 10:26 pm

James groaned and looked into the white blond and evil hair of Scorpius Malfoy. He felt slightly annoyed as he held his breath and looked at Lily sitting in neither the Gryffindor row or the Slytherin row,but in the middle. She seemed to notice the two strangling and fighting to stay in balance. He looked across to the two students of Slytherin watching with neither any excitement or saddness, they just seemed to be watching. He held off Scorpius with his broom and shoved it into Malfoy's stomach, not severely injuring him, but surprising him enough to knock him off his broom, still clutching his stomach tightly. JAmes let out a big breath and spotted the gold snitch, then something pulled against him, Malfoy was clinging on to James' leg. She shoved it off, but he regained balance of the brrom, and both of them were looking for the snitch. He spotted it, shiny and gold and tipped over the broom ending upside down,but with his leg still around the fine handle of the broomstick. He couldn't see well upside down, but reached for a gold object and felt it spinning in his hand as he let his feet go due to excitement and landed harshly in the ground,still holding the snitch. Gryffindor won. James could feel the aching around his body and spun his eyes around as he woke up in the infirmary. He heard Albus scored most of the goals, and that he caught the snitch.

"That was about 150 feet you fell about mate,"Nick exclaimed.

Lily rushed into the room.

"You idiot, what were you thinking!"she exclaimed, just as Rose came about.

"I caught the snitch!"James replied back.

"Leave it to me,"Rose replied.

Rose came next to his bed and slapped him to leave a red mark.

"Oh wait til mom hears about this,"she said."Wait,ALbus already sent an owl to mom and dad,"Lily said.

She patted Albus on the back and smiled. An owl came next to his bed, and he was about to reach it until Lily caught it.

"FRom mom and dad------WHAT!"Lily exclaimed.

James snatched the letter and grinned,"Oh, dad said great job, wish I could have been there. Um lets see what mom said...Becoming like your father.Thanks mum, thanks dad,"he said.

Lily tore up the letter,"just when I was seeking better and sweeter revenge."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 23rd, 2013, 12:25 pm

Albus rolled his eyes from the end of the bed.

'Should we really have expected more?' He said, shrugging. The his tone changed. 'I don't know what game Malfoy was playing at, but he sure wasn't using the rules. You could have died, James. It's a good thing McGonagall was there to stop you breaking your neck. But since it was the end if the game- nothing happens to Malfoy.' He stared meaningfully at the group huddled by James' sick bed. 'Which is hardly fair.' He said forcefully. 'You can bet he'll try and get us again. Why did you have to make him hate us, James?' Albus groaned. Several other voices joined in, agreeing.

At least he isn't dead, Albus thought forlornly.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 23rd, 2013, 8:58 pm

"Hold up here,why did I...have to make to make him hate us?We were enemies from the time we met,Albus.So you'd really expect me to invite him over to our table,give him homework answers,and just make us easy bait for him,"James replied.

"He's got a point, he also plays Slytherin seeker,you know,"Nick said.

"That wasn't what he was talking about,"Lily mumbled quietly.
Really?Yes just don't pay attention of me catching the snitch, instead insult me of how i could have killed myself and how im such a bully to Malfoy,"James thought stubbornly.

Professor McGonagall stepped in with Madam Pomphrey,who was surprisingly chuckling.

"It was only your dad who managed to do these things,"she said tilting her white cap slightly to bend down
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 24th, 2013, 12:44 pm

'Well, Nick,' Albus felt compelled to point out. 'We weren't best buds, but he wasn't trying to get any of us. And ever since-' he stopped, extremely aware of Madame Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall behind him. 'Y'know,' he said shyly. 'When James embarrassed him in front of the whole school. Deliberately.'

McGonagall rolled her eyes, before getting down to business.

'Mr Potter,' she said firmly, a serious look on her face. To everyone's surprise, she smiled. 'Well done. But do be careful!' She commanded, before turning on her heel and swooping out of the hospital wing.

Madame Pomfrey looked down at James, her expression severe, but still somehow kind. 'Professor McGonagall is right. You should be careful. Your father nearly died several times during quidditch, and though he is an avid player, I doubt he'd want you to die. Besides,' she said, eyeing Nick. 'Contrary to popular belief, quidditch is not worth everything.'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » November 25th, 2013, 12:18 am

Nick pursed his lips tightly knowing he couldn't reply with his side of the game he loved but left the thought to himself disagreeing in his head as he put a firm hand on James' bandaged shoulder before he realized it was bandaged and quickly took back his own hand before Madam Pomfrey would have noticed and gone shouting at him.

"Thanks Professor, I will"James said to Professor McGonagall.

Madam Pomfrey looked at the bandages,"Oh that was a deep fall Mr.Potter, you have a few broken bones, but I was mainly worried about your neck.You should be grateful that your even lying down in this bed."

James nodded sheepishly as he lied further down and glared at everyone grinning at him and giving him fist bumps behind Madam Pompfrey's back. Lily hesitated before she held his wrist and twisted it forcefully satisfying herself. James lightly winced and stared at her with annoyance and grabbed his wrist and slid it behind the blankets. Madam Pompfrey lay back and pulled the curtains to see Scorpius with his own Slytherin players. Lily lightly gasped and mouthed,"Scorpius!"

"What's he doing here,"James asked Albus before Madam Pompfrey quickly tapped her way into his own little 'room' and shoved the players aside. Nick smirked at his opponent,Slytherin captain Erik Rieguo who sat with his milky brown skin and the rotten yellow teeth showing with his jaw held open. Scorpius tightly clutched his stomach and looked over at James with hatred and wickedly smiled before clutching his stomach again and moaning slightly as if beginning to throw up.

"Oh be quiet, you'll be able to go in a few minutes,"Madam Pompfrey said to Scorpius as she gave him a light shove and pushed her way from the slytherin players. She gave him a mouthful of clear liquid and he quickly wiped his mouth and exited the place with Erik gratefully leaving a nasty smirk towards the Gryffindor players,especially James.

Professor McGonagall looked at everyone with a strict expression leaving silence in the room.

"I expect all of you have some classes to get to,"she said as she pulled behind Lily and Albus to stay behind.

"I have some serious talking to do. Hagrid well told me about these students you have been seeing,never say a word of it to anyone,you hear me?Don't go around looking for them anymore,"she said even making sure Madam Pomfrey wasn't listening.

She came walking near James' bed as Mcgonagall quickly changed the subject.

"Now if you would like to visit James, I'd say lunch is best,"she said quickly before exiting out of the room eyeing the three very carefully.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » November 25th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Albus gawped at his siblings.

'Did professor McGonagall just say that? Like, actually prove those students exist?' Seeing Lily's expressing, he carried on. 'I mean, Hagrid's doesn't lie, but still, he isn't as reliable as McGonagall.' He stated. 'Anyway. I have Herbology now. I'll see you in the common room,' he informed them.

He unfortunately couldn't concentrate in the Herbology lesson- so much so that Professor Longbottom came and held him back afterwards.

'What's up, Al?' The professor asked, leaning on the table idly. He came to dinner sometimes during the holidays; having been good friends with the Potter's and Weasley's at school, so he was now like an uncle to them.

'Oh, nothing?' Albus said evasively, fiddling with his robes as he spoke.

'Really? I can ask you parents...?' Albus knew he would never do something as mean as that, but fell for it anyway.

'There are these students, hanging around Malfoy... No one else can see them. We thought we were imagining things, but Hagrid and McGonagall confirmed they were real.' Albus looked nervously up at Professor Longbottom, whose face had gone cloudy.

'Don't you worry. It doesn't concern you.' With that, he sent Albus on his way, no questions asked.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)