[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survival — My Lion King Forum

Survival

Re: Survival

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 10:49 pm

Jake raised his eyebrows and replied,"Tell me something,i DONT know..."

He stopped and rode the handicapped rod to his class as he waved goodbye to Raven,"I feel bad for you,your stuck with Mr.McCoy,except he might like hypermassive nerds."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 10:51 pm

She makes a face and stalks away. First there, as usual, she begins to unpack her things.

(Raven is so me! Except she's older and looks nothing like me)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Jake took a seat and caught an eye at the girl next to him-Nikki. He grinned at his luck and said,"Hey..."the first word that annoyingly popped at his head.She annoyingly ignored him and continued talking with her friends.

"Rotten luck,"a voice said.

He turned behind and looked at preston his best friend who was unfortunate to sit by Eric,the pimipled freak,"Switch?"

"You wish,"Jake smirked as he turned around with Nikki smiling at him shortly as she turned around and giggled slightly.

"Girls...so weird,"Preston shrugged.

"Yeah,tell me about it,"Jake said with a small grin inside of him.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Raven sighs as Ashton sits next to her. He was supposedly the 'cool kid' but she didn't like him at all.

"Hi there."

She sighs and opens her book to read whilst the others talk.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 11:09 pm

Jake slid a small bikini magazine under his thick English book as he began pretending to read while glancing at Nikki,who sighed and grunted at her homework.The bell rang and he heartily stopped by,to meet up with Nikki as the teacher,Mr.Leon pulled him back,"Jake...I have to talk with you,follow me please."

Jake trudged along and grunted as he stood in detention playing with his pencil slightly.

"I didn't do it,sir!"Jake shouted in his defense.

"Do what..?"

"Uhm,nothing,sorry sir,"Jake said not believing his luck.

"Listen Jake,you should be a little more aware of your senses, you may have no idea what's coming up against you,just remember you can do anything,"Mr.Leon finished uncomfortably as Jake went outside.

"He must be talking about Chemistry...UGH!!"Jake shouted as he noticed a strange type of gear placed on his desk,a gun and a laser ray,something of both as a sharp red line seared his skin.He shook his head and began to walk slower.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 11:11 pm

Raven finds herself slow to a walk after class as her bags are tipped by a group of 'popular girls'. She grimaces and goes to pick it up when a similar thing happens to her.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 11:13 pm

Jake turned backwards to picture the unbelievable thing that happened to him,when he got bumped by Raven,"Raven?"he asked as he wonders why she was loitering here.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Wing A?"he asked her as he gulped looking back.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 11:20 pm

"err...yeah but...Did that happen to you?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 11:31 pm

"What happened to me?"Jake asked eagerly.

Raven's heart thumped wondering if she would be a stranger if the whole school knew,she shrugged and walked away.

"Girls,crazy..."Jake repeated.

He felt a sharp stinge run across his arm as a cut began forming a weird shape on his wrist.He ripped off a piece of his jacket to cover it up and ran to pull Raven's arm.Nothing was there.He was running crazy,and then he remembered Mr.Leon's words. He didn't think that was related to chemistry.He began walking backwards as he bumped into several other people and crouched down on the wall as his arm began searing again.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Raven sighs and looks back at him, she mutters something under her breath and then rushes back to him.

"Are you ok?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)