[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warriors RP (NKL, RedKite, and Tsuki) — My Lion King Forum

Warriors RP (NKL, RedKite, and Tsuki)

Re: Warriors RP (NKL, RedKite, and Tsuki)

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:35 pm

"Alright. Sounds good. I'll make sure to let Windstar know," Spottedtail said. "Thank you, Goldenpelt."
Last edited by Queen Elsa on October 29th, 2013, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 10:36 pm

"And you. Happy Hunting."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:46 pm

"Same to you." And with that, the white she-cat walked outside of the den and ran back to WindClan. She didn't stop running until she was by the leader's den.

"Come in," a voice called from inside. Spottedtail walked in and sat a mere five feet from her leader. "Windstar, I just talked to Goldenpelt of ShadowClan and made a plan to join our Clans. Tonight, at sunset, I'll be going to the forest glade with Sweetkit, and Goldenpelt will be brining Firepaw. The idea is to have the two fall in love, and hopefully somehow join the Clans."

"Spottedtail, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't talk to me first, but I understand why you did what you did." The gray she-cat stood up and walked over to the queen. "I'll go to the forest glade with you, but Goldenpelt nor Firepaw will know I'm there. Thank you for doing this. I'm honestly tired of the fighting as well. StarClan willing, this will work."

Spottedtail smiled at her leader. "Thank you, Windstar."

(later that day)

"Mom, why are we going away from camp?" Sweetkit asked. "And where's Twistedkit? What's going on?"

Spottedtail sighed. "Everything will be explained shortly, Sweetkit. Just be patient." Spottedtail stopped just a few moments after that. "We're here. Now we just have to wait."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 10:49 pm

"Err.....Mother? Why are we going to the glades?" FirePaw asks.

"Hush, FirePaw, just wait."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Spottedtail lay waiting for the two ShadowClan cats. Come on! It's sunset! Where are you two? Sweetkit let out an exasperated sigh and fell over on her side. "Waiting's so boring!" she complained. "And for what? Nothing exciting!"

"Don't say that, Sweetkit! What's wrong with you? You're usually not like this!" Spottedtail scolded. She spotted a gray pelt and an orange pelt. They were only about ten tail-lengths away. She jumped up to her paws. She leaned down, grabbed Sweetkit's scruff, washed her, and then sat waiting patiently for the ShadowClan leader and apprentice.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 10:55 pm

FirePaw looks shocked.

"Why is-"

"Shhhh..." GoldenPelt whispers, checking his fur for any ticks.

FirePaw meets SweetKit's eyes and his breath quickens.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:59 pm

Sweetkit looks up at the two strange cats. She sees the orange cat and realizes she must be the leader. She bows down, but then catches the tom's eyes. "Mom, who are these cats?"
"The she-cat is Goldenpelt, the leader of ShadowClan, and the tom is her son, Firepaw." Spottedtail explained. "Goldenpelt, Firepaw, this is Sweetkit."
"Why does Firepaw look terrified? Sweetkit asked.
"Why don't you talk to him?" Spottedtail prompted. Sweetkit walked up to the tom and smiled at him.
"Hi! I'm Sweetkit. You're kind of handsome. Why do you look so scared?" The young kit asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 11:02 pm

Being shy, FirePaw looks embarrassed.

"uhh..." He starts.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Sweetkit's smile turns into a frown. "You're too scared to even answer my question? That's odd. I always thought ShadowClan was the bravest Clan in the forest, not a bunch of cowards." She teases, a smirk crossing her face.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 11:16 pm

He looks up at his mother who shakes her head.

"Well, I always thought ThunderClan was the peaceful clan?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)