[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83)

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83

Postby nalasimba83 » November 5th, 2013, 7:17 am

"Yeah, those cities need our help,Sokka,"Aang added brightly.

Sokka's expression turned weary and a little annoyed as he grunted and placed his dirty hand on his chin,"Leave it to the planning guy,Alright?"

Toph mumbled slightly letting a few words out about the Earth Kingdom.

Everyone turned defensive and in a few moment,all eyes stared directly into the blazing ones of Zuko who grunted and was about to stand up. He reluctantly looked back,"No offense, I really don't care. If all you guys finish arguing, I plan on visiting The Fire Nation. I don't know if you realized this,but im sort of the Fire Lord."

"I agree with Zuko, I as the avatar have some duties to serve myself,"Aang replied.

"Will you make up your mind already?"Sokka tiredly asked.

Aang turned a shade of Scarlet and crossed his arrow-marked arm defiantly.

Zuko stood up and smiled to his right and walked towards them,"Why do you guys fight all the time? I mean there is no reason for selfishness or fighting."

"Says the guy who spent almost half his life chasing us and trying to capture aang,"Sokka grunted through words.

Zuko made a small roar from the heart of this throat,"Just trying to practice some of my Fire Lord speeches. But seriously you guys. We have all the time in the world. An era of peace. We can visit Kyoshi Island,help the cities,visit the water tribe, go to the earth kingdon,and go wherever we want. After all, an era of peace?"

Everyone smiled and stood up,"Fine with me."

Zuko rolled his eyes and wiped a beam of sweat,"Ugh making up some random quotes to solve problems harder than i thought. HOnestly,,uncle should become the fire lord."

"So you didn't believe in the whole equal time,equal destination thing!"Aang said,bewildered.

"Well,its obvious the most important destination is the Fire Nation!"Zuko shouted back.

Everyone's voices became tangled with one another's as the loud roar of the sky bison grunted.

"Let's go where Appa wants to go?"Aang finally replied with a breath of annoyance.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby nalasimba83 » November 14th, 2013, 9:45 pm

(hellooo?Katara?Toph?)
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 12:14 am

(Sorry. :P Got busy with RL and sort of forgot about this.)

"Why do we have to go wherever furry wants to go? Why can't we go our own separate ways, since obviously we can't decide on just one?" Toph suggested.

"I agree with Toph. There's no point in arguing anymore. We should just go our own ways now," Katara said. "I know you were trying to help things, Aang, but I think it would be better for us to split. I'm sure my brother will want to see his girlfriend again, and Zuko is the Fire lord. He can't just go wherever whenever he feels like it. Serious things could happen in just a little bit of time."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 1:45 am

(sorry, the opening is weird, <3 Zuko!)

Zuko crossed his arms showing the tight knots and lines of his biceps and looked away with his scar to one side and his normal eye to another. Aang sighed and looked at everyone.

"I agree, but I thought maybe it would be best to stick together,"Aang asked.

He sat down laying his staff gently to another side. Sokka looked away too deep in thought about Suki, it had been a long time.

"Listen Aang, I know you want us to be together, but we will meet again. After all, your the avatar, go aorund and have some fun,"Sokka added hoping that would cheer him up.

Instead, Aang muttered angrily behind his mouth and stared defiantly into Sokka's bright blue eyes,"That's over okay? I wish people would stop acting like being an avatar is all there is. Fame, Popularity, that's just covering everything."

Zuko blew the hair out of his face and looked over into the skies before sitting next to him in the dusty big saddle. He didn't look at Aang with his blazing reddish orange eyes, instead he turned away. That actually made Aang hopeful again as he slowly turned into a small smile.

"Zuko, you would understand. I wish everyone here would stop acting like there is going to be a monster every second and they would stop relaxing!"Aang said knowing how stupid he sounded.

"Then what would you like us to do?"Zuko quietly muttered.

His red vest flew openly and his bandages were unwrapped leaving what used to be a red damaged and aching sore to a fresh muscular skin. He looked away and stood by the corner of the saddle again eyeing Aang. Sokka looked around at him and his mouth flew open at Zuko. Zuko awkwardly turned around to face him.

"What are you looking at?"Zuko said with a bit of confusion.

"Nothing,"Sokka said in a low voice as he got to the other corner.

Zuko shrugged and sat down with one knee up staring into the clouds,"Where the hell is the bison taking us?"

Aang bared his teeth,"Appa doesn't like insults."

Appa nodded and made a loud groan.

"Well, Appa could really hurry up okay?"Zuko said angrily.

"Is it Mai?"Sokka asked questioningly.

"What?"Zuko replied with a hint of annoyance.

Sokka made his way around and rested his elbows out into the edge of the cloth,"You know the girl you like."

Katara stared at them and rolled her eyes and began to talking to Toph. Zuko eyed her noticing her actions and shrugged.

"What about her?"Zuko asked.

"I just said it...you like her."

"Well yeah I do, she's my girlfriend,"Zuko said with another light shrug.

"Then, why don't you ever talk about her to us."

Zuko looked at him with annoyance and moved out angrily to the other side. Sokka looked down sadly and slowly walked towards him.

"It's fine. I get it when guys don't like to talk about their girlfriends, tough times,"Sokkay.

Zuko looked at him and smiled towards the edge of his chin, then sighed,"I don't know, she... has just changed these days."

"Haven't we all?"It was Aang who spoke.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 2:18 am

"Aang." Katara said, telling him not to push it. "Anyways, Sokka, you don't need to pester Zuko. If he doesn't want to talk about Mai, he doesn't have to. After all, you didn't mention Suki again until after we met up with her in the Serpents Pass. Aang, on the other hand, can't stop talking about me," she teased. The Avatar turned to her with a glare, but lightened up when he saw the smile on her face.

"Do you want me to stop talking about you?" He asked, giving a smile. Katara was happy to see Aang, and was glad she was able to make him lighten up.

"No, of course not. It's nice to know you care about me that much." She crawled up to the front of the saddle and kissed Aang o the cheek.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 3:41 am

Zuko and Sokka exchanged awkward glances with their hands nervously scratching the backs of their heads, just as Toph angrily threw a stone at Aang. She sighed and looked back. They all looked at each other for moments and sheepishly smiled when they cooled down and sat quiet, they sat at different corners and sides avoiding stared from one another. They could only hear the soft sighs of Appa and the light breeze of the wind. Everything was silent just as Zuko grunted and clenched his fists. He stood up angrily in the middle.

"He doesn't even know where he is going!"Zuko angrily shouted.

"That was supposed to be the point Zuko,"Sokka said with an expression showing that he was just as bored as he was.

"That's it, I'm taking reign,"Zuko said through grunts.

"No, just let him wander wherever he wants to,"Sokka said feeling the heat of Aang's and Katara's threatening stares.

Appa cried out as gray clouds began forming. Aang got up and stared.Toph got up and grunted as their was no earth beneath her, but she sensed a bad storm. Zuko looked up as the clouds began emerging and forming bigger clouds that began piling up towards one another. A lightning bolt striked near them cutting of the reigns.

"Aww man! How are we supposed to travel now?"Sokka whined with his high pitched voice.

Zuko grunted,"None of this would have happened if somebody let me take reign!"

Sokka shook his head,"How were we supposed to know!"

Rain began pouring out with a slightly yellowish tint, acid rain. Appa gave another cry and began traveling in circles. The rain stinged everyone's skin,except zuko couldn't feel it that much. He began pulling his hair, til he thought of an idea.

"Katara, Aang, can you try to reduce the cloud with your wind and water?"Zuko asked.

Katara and Aang looked at one another and slowly began bending water from the acid rain and wind from the storm. Sokka looked up and screamed, there were too many.

"Got anything else?"Sokka asked through screams.

Zuko breathed and glanced over at Appa. His mouth curved into a smile. He began shooting fire from his palms and breath and started shooting at Appa's tail. Aang began questioning Zuko's plan and protesting as he ran to the end of the saddle. Katara angrily stared and asked at Sokka of the plan.

"Zuko's trying to get us all killed!"Sokka screamed.

Zuko annoyingly waved off the screaming as the smoke began to clear off the acid and Appa began moving away from the fireball's and went down.

"I'm trying to control Appa,"Zuko said through another smile.

He watched as Appa made another groan and settled down into the ground. Toph gleefully jumped down into the ground making snow angels... or mud angels. Girls dressed in tight green dresses with red and white paint covered in their faces emerged and greeted Aang royally as usual.

"Appa!Your my new best friend!Suki!"Sokka said as he ran and hugged her.

She simply laughed and kissed him on the cheek. Zuko smiled for Aang as tons of young girls crowded over him, then unexpectedly he was carried along as well. He nervously began scratching the back of his head again. Older girls, about the same age as Mai blushed and smiled around him. Zuko slightly waved,not knowing what else to do as a young girl, dressed as a warrior cam flipping through him with intricate tricks and unapprovingly gave him a stare as all the other girls blushed and grabbed at him.

"Ty Lee?"he said surprised.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 4:17 am

"Hi, Zuko!" Ty Lee greted. "What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting to see any of you except for Sokka so soon. Speaking of which," she cartwheeled over to the Water Tribe boy, and said, "Hi, cutie!" She laughed at the memory of doing that in Ba Sing say two years ago.

"Ty Lee!" Suki said, but gave a little laugh. "Sokka's my boyfriend, remember?"

"I know that. I just wanted to see his expression," Ty Lee said. Then she cartwheeled back over to Zuko, this time looking more serious. "There's something that happened while you guys were on vacation that I think you should hear about. Privately," Ty Lee told him, pointing at a hut a few feet away that seemed enclosed. She and Suki walked over into the hut and waited for the Fire Lord to follow.

Meanwhile, Katara was laughing at the girls that were carrying Aang around like a toy. "Help me, Katara!" He yelled.

"Hey girls, you know Aang's my boyfriend now, right?" Katara asked.

"No, Aangy's my boyfriend," said Koko.

"Alright. You want him? Then you'll have to beat me in a bending duel," she challenged, even though she knew the little girl couldn't bend.

"Alright. Aangie's all yours," Koko said sadly. "But can't we at least have some fun with him?"

"Yes. Just don't hurt him. And don't carry him around everywhere. He can walk too, you know." Katara answered. The girls obeyed and carefully put Aang back down on his feet, and he had just enough time to mouth a 'Thank You' before he was pushed away from her sights. She smiled and watched them enthusiastically walk away. But her smile soon disappeared when she heard a huff behind her. It was Toph.

"What's wrong with you?" Katara asked.

"Nothing. Just this place is more boring than Gaoling!" Toph complained. "And Suki's here, too."

"Oh, right. You're still jealous of Suki? You know she did see Sokka first, on our second day of travelling around the world," Katara explained.

"I know, but like you said, he didn't even mention her again until after we saw her at the Serpents Pass." Toph argued.

"I know. But everyone has their own feelings for people," Katara said. "I'm sure you'll find the perfect boy for you someday."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 4:37 am

Sokka looked around and bumped into Aang who was covered in lip signs all over his cheeks.

"Looks like your having fun,"Sokka joked around looking at everybody.

Aang began laughing as he got dragged into the water. He asked where Suki was.

"I don't know, probably practicing being a warrior or something, last time I disturbed, well..."Sokka said with a little laugh, but got distrupted by the girls' laughing.

They pushed Sokka into the water too.

"These girls are crazier than the ones at our village,"Sokka said with a small laugh.

Zuko sat down with another small giggle from Ty Lee, she looked different with her paint on and her dress.

"What is it?"Zuko asked as he peered around Suki and Ty Lee.

They both crossed their arms and motioned for him to sit down.

"Do all the girls boss around the guys in this island?"Zuko asked as he shrugged and sat down.

He looked over the dirty walls and the stacks of hay around him. He was careful not to touch the floor with his slipperd.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 18th, 2013, 11:53 am

Suki and Ty Lee sat down in front of them. After looking at each other for a few seconds, Suki decided to tell him what was going on. "Zuko, I'm sure, being Fire Lord, you've probably heard that your sister was released from the asylum. Unfortunately, we have some bad news about her," she began, then bumped Ty Lee, letting her know that she should continue on.

"While you guys were on vacation, Azula came here for a surprise visit or something. Onaji told me we had visitors, so I went to go see who it was. It turned out to be Azula. I was hhoping she had changed, since she had just been released from the asylum, but unfortunately, she must have just faked her recovery, because now she's planning on taking back the throne, no matter what," Ty Lee explained. "She asked me if I would like to join her group again, but I didn' t respond. I didn't want to betray any of my friends, but I also didn't want it to seem like she wasn't my friend anymore. I mean, she still is, just like she's still your sister, but I would never betray you, Zuko. Anyways, she said she would give me until the end of the week to decide. Obviously, I won't join her, but I wanted you to know her intentions for taking back 'her rightful throne', as she clalled it."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 18th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Zuko grunted,"No I didn't know about her release,I didn't visit the Fire Nation for some time, and I got no news. If she talked to you--Just tell me one thing,where is Mai?Azula can't take my throne, I am the eldest son of Prince Ozai and Princess Azula,that throne is rightfully mine."

"I've got to tell this to the others,"Zuko said.

He crept behind the hut curtly nodding to Suki and Ty Lee and realized he got splashed by water as he was walking over the bridge.

"Join us!"Sokka cried out.

Ty Lee covered his face with his hands and was about to explain,before he got caught up by thoughts.It's their vacation, I shouldn't ruin this for them,besides they'll just say something like,she is still weak. She is my sister,I'll tell them later. He caught Katara and Toph sitting by each other talking. He sighed and decided what to do and ended up with Ty Lee.

"I need you to tell me where Mai is,"Zuko said.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)