[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83)

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83

Postby Queen Elsa » November 19th, 2013, 5:01 am

"Still at the Fire Nation palace. Why?" Ty Lee asked. Katara turned to see the Fire Lord and Kyoshi Warrior talking, and asked, "What's wrong, Zuko?" Toph had a worried look, being able to sense the worry coming from the two standing in a group.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 19th, 2013, 7:31 pm

He gritted his teeth,knowing that Suki would spill out everything to her boyfriend's sister.

"Um...it's nothing. We were talking about,about how wonderful Suki and Sokka are together,"Zuko exclaimed looking away from Suki after a glance.

She had her eyebrow raised and her hands defiantly on her lips.

WHy can't I be better at lying!Azula would have made them believed that I was all the way in the Earth Kingdom making jewelry for pigs!

Toph made a boulder rise from the mud and hit Zuko in the face before his insticts kicked in and he dodged the rock with fire able to push it away from him. Aang came in and gaped at his abilities.

"Alright fine. Remember yesterday, I told you guys about...Azula. Well,she escaped from the Mental Institute and is trying to recruit Ty Lee--she is trying to recruit her friends,"he couldn't bring himself to say Mai."To get back to the throne, she wants to be Fire Lord."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 20th, 2013, 3:13 am

"Oh, no, Zuko! That's terrible!" Katara exclaimed.

"Zuko, I know we're on vacation, but I think you should go back to the palace before Azula does. Who knows, Mai might actually join her."

"He's right," Ty Lee said. "It didn't take much of anything for Azula to get her to join the group once. But you should do what you think is best."

"Listen, Sparky, warrior-girl and Twinkle Toes are both right," Toph said. "Boredom isn't that hard to convince. If nothing exciting's happening, she'll do whatever it takes to make things more exciting."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 20th, 2013, 5:41 am

Zuko smiled,"Boredom..."

He remembered when he practically dumped Mai, she mad come to rescue them in front of Azula's bare eyes, with that boredom expression.

"Maybe, I should go into the fire nation alone. I don't want to spoil your vacation, after all, I am the only one that isn't benefitting from this. I'll be sure you guys will come later, after I find Azula and...Mai,"He said.

He shook his hair and left the hut, well aware that all eyes were on him.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 21st, 2013, 3:23 pm

Aang ran to catch up with Zuko. "I'll come with you. The rest will be fine here for a little while, but you'll need help," he said. "And don't try to deny it. You know it just as well as I do."

Katara was worried by the news. Azula was back. It was hard enough beating her once, and she was slipping at that time. Now that she's stronger, it would be much harder.

"Don't even think about it," Toph said.

"What? What did you think I was going to do?" Katara asked.

"Help Sparky fight Crazy. You need to relax for once. Twinkle Toes is going with him. You don't have to go as well," Toph answered.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 21st, 2013, 8:08 pm

Zuko shrugged,"Fine then."

He looked up at Appa,"Destination...to the Fire Nation."

Ever since Zuko had been crowned Fire Lord, he never had time to go back to the Fire Nation. He finally set peace between all four nations, and then Azula came back. He mounted on Appa and pulled on the reigns with one hand and reached a hand for Aang. Aang waved goodbye to everyone, while Zuko simply left off not even looking back. He felt the surge of rage boiling in the pit of his stomach like lava and realized that he was slowly breathing fire. Aang sent a small air tornado towards him cooling him down. At the same time, Zuko felt sympathy, he also knew that in the palace, was his father.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 22nd, 2013, 4:13 am

Katara saw Aang waving to her, and she waved back. "Good luck," she said, even though she knew he couldn't hear her. Sokka played around with the little girls until nightfall, while Katara practiced some advanced waterbending moves, and Toph practiced sandbending. Suki and Ty Lee had left shortly after Zuko and Aang left, saying they had to go continue training the other Warriors.

Later that night, Katara took off her tunic, leaving her in her bathing suit, and crawled into bed. But her dreams were not peaceful. In fact, they weren't even dreams. They were memories. She relived the moment when Aang went into the Avatar State, but Azula shot him dead. Then hher "dream" showed her when Zuko sacrificed his life for hers during Sozin's Comet. But she was helpless in both cases. She couldn't change anything. The only thing that stopped the memories was a shake. Katara opened her eyes to see Toph.

"Hey Sweetness, can't you be a little bit quieter when you're screaming at night? I could hear you from thebother side of the building," Toph scolded.

"Sorry, Toph. They were just nightmares. Well, memories, actually. Of when Azula killed Aang in Ba Sing Se, and then shot Zuko during Sozin's Comet. I', just really worried about them," Katara admitted.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 22nd, 2013, 10:34 pm

Zuko took off his shirt and lied on the soft hay of the saddle as Aang took his turn riding Appa. Zuko groaned continuously and twisted uncomfortably. He closed his voice and heard the voices of the dream. He saw his father and sister on the edge of a volcano calling out his name and screaming.

"Zuko..."His father and Azula called out. "We need you,"they said in a soothing trance like tone. Zuko immediately threw of his crown and reached to help them up slowly. Azula smiled and came up to hug him and pushed him into the volcano. She grabbed his crown and the city was on fire.

"NOOO!"Zuko screamed and woke up.

Aang was beside him, shaking him and looking at him curiously as Appa took this time to roam about the skies.

"I'm sorry, it was a dream about--Mai,"he lied and shook away the thought.

He pulled back his robe and looked at the distant city,"yeah we're close."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 24th, 2013, 8:04 am

"You know, Zuko, it's better to speak aloud your fears then to just close them up. That's what causes problems," Aang said. He looked down at the city. "Let me know when. I'm not too familiar with the Fire Nation at night."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 25th, 2013, 12:20 am

"You'll be able to spot it,"Zuko mumbled and looked over at the dawning night.

"Should I take the reigns?"he asked when he noticed Aang's wear eyes."You'll be able to spot it,"Zuko mumbled and looked over at the dawning night.

"Should I take the reigns?"he asked when he noticed Aang's wear eyes.

Aang reluctantly nodded as he grabbed his staff with his small hands and moved towards the soft,but itchy clumps of hay and lied down. Zuko walked near the front of the saddle and placed his hands tightly around the brown leather of the big reins. Appa groaned due to the sleepiness he was also facing but still enjoyed the flight of the bright,blue and black sky. He gazed up at the stars shining like diamonds in the darkness and looked back down. He felt the intense heat that sizzled through his skin and changed the chilliness of the night.

"I think we are really close, maybe even a couple more minutes--til we reach the Fire Nation,"he said pausing when he realized when Aang was fast asleep.

He sighed with a light annoyance showing, but his heart clenched. He grabbed a blanket and flew it over his light clothing. Noticing the age difference, Zuko was the oldest and always thought of Aang as a younger brother,but regretted the feeling most of the time. He went back to the saddle and let Appa roam forward and let go of the reigns. He grabbed his bag and clutched a shiny object which he pulled out in the shape of flames. His crown. He bent down and fixed it on his hair and proudly beamed as Appa slowed down, they were at the fire nation. Zuko went towards Aang and shook him furiously.

"Aang!We're here, wake up!"he said noticing how childish he was behaving.

He was at the Fire Natino, his home where he hasn't been for months. He looked up wondering if Azula beat him there, and Aang woke up groggily rubbing his eyes.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)