[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83)

Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83)

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 2:21 am

The sun emitted an intense heat throughout the beach as the group peacefully rested and relaxed. Toph grinned and raised a small tent like building over her head and peered over at Katara.Her earloops were neatly tucked away as she began practicing her waterbending.

"Hey twinkletoes!Show me what you got,"Toph teased as she lightly began to rub the back of Momo's soft ears.

"Arrgh,now that I finally defeated the firelord,can I stop practicing my bending you guys,"Aang grunted as he made another dive into the water with his arrows brightly showing everywhere.

"No!Then I won't get my piece of pleasure in torturing you,"Toph grimaced as her blank opaque eyes stared blankly at the sea.

Aang laughed as Appa,the gigantic sky bison mad a huge splash creating waves everywhere.

"Toph has a point,my father isn't the only worry.Azula..."Zuko muttered.

"Yeah,but she is away in like this whole prison and everything,"Aang replied immediately rather interested

"But I know Azula..she always has a way of getting what she wants,"Zuko replied as he got up and unwrapped the bandages around his chest.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 12:16 pm

"Calm down, Sparky," Toph said. "We can take care of Azula. We've done it once before."

(@nalasimba83: Toph is technically mine. Along with Katara and Ty Lee. ;))
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 10:03 pm

(woops,sorry,im gonna edit my status!)

"You don't get it do you? We didn't completely stop her,we just luckily passed by.She is out there,and I have a feeling she is going to come back,"Zuko quietly muttered.

"Why are you so worried?"Aang asked.

"She is Azula after all."
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:11 pm

"I think Sugar Queen needs to come over here and cool down Sparky," Toph grumbled. "Speaking of which, where is she?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 10:25 pm

"I DON"T NEED TO BE COOLED DOWN!"Zuko shouted as the air suddenly grew more humid.

"Zuko calm down, we can take her down.We have to focus on finding Katara,"Sokka said as he came out of nowhere and dropped two fish on the sand.

"You went FISHING while we were worried sick about you,"Aang angrily shouted.

"Geez,you have to calm down too,young avatar,"Sokka calmly replied.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:38 pm

Top laughed at their tempers. "Wow! We really need Sugar Queen!" She said between chuckles.

Meanwhile, Katara was in the ocean, practicing her Waterbending. She hadn't told anyone where she was going in case they wanted to come along. Right now, she just needed some privacy.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Zuko blushed at Toph's recent comment and muttered angrily,"What is that supposed to mean?Katara needs to calm me down...I mean,Why Katara,not that i don't like Katara,you mad it seem,WHAT?"

Everyone looked at him laughing,except Aang who seemed deeply related.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:48 pm

"No. Sugar Queen needs to calm all three of you down. And his name's not airhead. It's Twinkle Toes." Toph retorted.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 10:51 pm

"Thank you Toph-wait What?"Aang replied.

"Well surely Sugar Queen could really hurry up,"Zuko said angrily.

"What's up with him?"Sokka asked quietly.

"Leave it to me,"Aang said quietly as they all quietly trudged towards him who sulked on a low rovk.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Katara sighed and looked up at the full moon. It was almost midnight. She thought about going back to the camp, but decided against it. This was her one night alone, and she would take her time.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)