[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83)

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 11:01 pm

"Will you guys leave me ALONE?"Zuko shouted.

"No,we won't,"Sokka crossed his arms.

"I know that another family reunion is the last thing you want Zuko,but just relax,Azula is minor.We defeated the firelord and we don't have anything to worry about. Azula is weak,"Aang assured him.

"It's not that...It's, they are still my family, I wouldn't know how I would feel if we actually...destroy them?"Zuko quietly said.

"ZUKO!You have a heart,"Sokka joked around with an unapproved glance from everyone,'just trying to keep the mood up..."

"I never knew you felt that way Zuko..."Aang said as he rested his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah,neither did I"Zuko said as he got up refusing Aang's hand.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 11:28 pm

Toph walked up to him and punched his arm. "Listen, we don't want to actually destroy your family either. But we'll do whatever it takes to stop them from burning the world down." She paused, then punched his arm again.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 11:35 pm

"Thanks for the affection Toph,"zuko sarcastically said as he began rubbing his arm.

He shook his head and carried on," -- I really don't care. I only said that for my mother-,"his voice began to falter as he annoyingly stared at himself with tears almost dripping."No they are crazy,they never were my family."

"Zuko,it's alright,me and Katara lost our parents,we think of you guys as our family,"Sokka uncorfotable said.

"After I lost my air nomad family,you guys are all I had,"Aang added.

They all stared up at Toph to finish.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 29th, 2013, 11:39 pm

"My parents were so overprotective of me. I know they did it out of love, but I was irritated by their overprotectiveness. Being free and travelling around the world with you guys....You are my family. She punched whoever was next to her - which happened to be Sokka - in the arm.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 11:42 pm

(I have a HUGE crush on Zuko <3)

"Gee thanks,"Sokka said.

Zuko half smiled with his loose hair dripping around his scar.He got up and looked over at the ocean.

"So are we going to go find Katara?"Aang brightly asked.

"Nah-let her practice her waterbending she'll come back," Sokka lazily said as he began to lay on the soft sand admiring his fish.

"Don't listen to him Zuko,come with us,"Aang said as he lent a hand.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 30th, 2013, 12:54 pm

"You two can go look for Sugar Queen. I'd rather not be drenched in water," Toph said, lying down against a rock.

Katara was out in the ocean, floating on a thin ice block. This was nice and relaxing, after the long year of repairing cities with Aang and Zuko. She let her fingers glide across the water's surface, wishing she could just lie here forever.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » October 30th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Sokka sighed,"You got me alright,"as he rested on the sand peacefully.

"Where could she be in this time of night?"Aang asked thoughtfully.

"There,"Zuko replied pointing his finger towards an outline of a tall girl.

"Katara!"Aang shouted as he flew in the air with his glider soaring above the mystical clouds.

Katara grunted,distracted as she dropped the small droplet of water she was holding.

"Waterbending huh? It's getting late,maybe you should come back to the camp.We can discuss our plans for tomorrow."Zuko asked.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 30th, 2013, 9:16 pm

"Fine!" Katara said disdainfully. Why did Aang and Zuko always have to sneak up on her like that? She walked out of the water and onto the shore. "Whatever you say, oh Mighty Fire Lord and Avatar."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » October 31st, 2013, 2:19 am

"you could have told us where you were going before,"Aang quietly said.

Zuko quietly walked beside Aang looking at the moon with hatred as he hurried into the camp.

"It's really cold--I forgot my warm fluffy jacket in Ba sing Se!"Sokka complained.

"No worries,"Zuko said as he got up.

He breathed deeply and emitted big and bright flame into the camp.

"Firebending power!"sokka replied with joy.

"My bending's not that good in the moonlight,"Zuko quietly muttered.

"It doesn't matter, I'll never be as good as YOU,"Aang cheerfully complimented.

"You will be when your trained up again,"Zuko forcefully replied.

Aang sighed and laid down flat on the sand.

"Alright we need to make plans for tomorrow,"Sokka said as he devoured a whole fish heartily and spread across a dusty map.

"Tomorrow,Kyoshi Island,"Sokka said brightly.

"Why Kyoshi Island?"Aang asked.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 5th, 2013, 4:34 am

(Sorry I didn't reply in awhile. I didn't forget about this thread. I just didn't know what to put...:P)

"Yeah. Why do we have to go to your girlfriend's home?" Toph asked, making it sound like a normal question, not one showing her jealousy that Sokka chose Suki over her.

"I was planning on repairing more places with Aang, and maybe visit the Southern Water Tribe soon," Katara said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)