[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Money owns this town (PRIVATE FOR REDKITE AND SCARSMATE) — My Lion King Forum

Money owns this town (PRIVATE FOR REDKITE AND SCARSMATE)

Money owns this town (PRIVATE FOR REDKITE AND SCARSMATE)

Postby RedKite » October 12th, 2013, 6:04 pm

here we go, buddy.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Re: Money owns this town (PRIVATE FOR REDKITE AND SCARSMATE)

Postby RedKite » October 12th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Lana stands at the tavern's bar and twirls her long blonde/black hair around a slim finger. The door opens and a new-comer enters, a tall muscular man with silver hair and blue eyes. She smiles and tilts her head suggestively as he walks past. He seems to disregard her completely as he makes his way into the corridor at the corner of the bar that leads to a 'staff only' door which was actually a doorway to the fighting grounds.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Scars Mate » October 12th, 2013, 6:33 pm

River slipped into the tavern, her blue eyes alert for danger.

'Wait here,' she whispered to Matias, her big black wolf, who dipped his head once and stood at the doorway. She cautiously walked to the bar, her sword banging on her hip. She received some interested stares, but conceded to deal with them later. She hated being the focus of men's attention; they got angry when they found out she was an outcast, and often hurt her. Thank god for Matias.

A man with black hair sidled up to her.

'The name is Xavier.' She made to leave. 'Wait,' he hissed, grabbing her arm. 'You've been outcasted,' he said, his voice low, his blue eyes piercing hers. 'You have a beautiful wolf.' He changed the subject, gesturing to the large canine by the door.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby RedKite » October 12th, 2013, 7:46 pm

(Nice one. Should the opponent be Xavier?)

The crowds were there to greet Giovanni as he gazed around the arena. He stepped up onto the fight platform and noticed that the corners and centre of the ring was already stained scarlet. He shook his head and steps forwards into his corner of the ring. He notices the girl from the bar enter and sit in the back of the room, still twirling her hair on a finger, he blinks and waits for his opponent to come up. He cant help but watch though, as more people pour into the arena. The usual sounds fill the arena: drunks yelling impatiently for the match to begin, betting, cheering, booing, laughter, harsh whispers.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Scars Mate » October 14th, 2013, 6:01 pm

(Sure. I'm just about to have a shower so I'll be back later)

'Thank you.' She said coldly, and turned away from him, taking a drink of a herb-infused beverage, delivered by the bartender.

'Listen.' Xavier hissed at her. She swept her cold eyes over him, and raised an eyebrow.

'Why?' She snapped.

'Because you need help. Don't deny it. I can see how tiny you are.' River glared at him, folding her arms across her chest, knowing just how bony and emaciated she must have appeared. 'Its not easy, being an outcast on your own. I can watch your back, you can watch mine...'

'What do you think I have Matias for?' She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

'I can see your wrist. It's been burnt. The mark of and outsider. You can trust me.' He drew back his sleeve slightly, to show him mark. She inhaled sharply.

'Fine. But what are you doing here anyway?' He grinned, his eyes piercing hers.

'Wanna see?' He asked, gesturing to the doors.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » October 14th, 2013, 6:07 pm

(epicness. I like this cos we have 2 fighters going up against each-other who are pretty much the same personality wise, this'll be good, like two rams fighting in summer for the herd....sheesh...)

Giovanni freezes slightly as he notices the opponent. He curses under his breath as Xavier enters. 'why do I always have to fight people like this?' he thinks, checking that the black fabric is tight across his hands. 'This'll be fun, medics out again...' he curses.

Lana smiles slightly as she sees the look on Giovanni's face. 'Not such a stone-faced warrior after all....' she thinks, she notices River and reaches down to stop her red wolf from growing at her, she scoffs as they meet eyes.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Scars Mate » October 14th, 2013, 6:40 pm

River raised her eyebrow.

'Fighting? Really?' She whispered, but he just smiled.

'I have to make a living somehow.' She sighed at his response, but settled herself behind him on one of the seats for the audience.

'Just don't get yourself killed!' She called. And I was just starting to like him, she thought sourly, absentmindedly reaching down to stroke between Matias' great big ears. Xavier's opponent looked big and muscly, although only being 5 foot 2 might have had something to do with her opinion. Xavier's just as good, she chided, but couldn't help feeling a twinge of fear. Oh, screw this. If he gets hurt, I'll fix him up. She noted that there was woman glaring at her, but she pointedly ignore that. She focused on the fight at hand. The referee held up his hand and-

They were off.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » October 14th, 2013, 6:45 pm

(Do you want to start the fight, my internet's slow)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Scars Mate » October 14th, 2013, 6:56 pm

(No prob)

Xavier hurtled towards his opponent, narrowly missing a right hook. He silently cursed- he proffered to throw the first punch. Instead, he swung his left arm as hard as he could at the man's abdomen. Unfortunately, his opponent dodged, but the blow did land on his hip, throwing him slightly off balance.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » October 14th, 2013, 6:58 pm

(OUCH!)

Giovanni shakes it off and makes a sharp kick to his opponent's rib-cage. Xavier dodges, but still earns another kick the stomach.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)