[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby KingKivuli » February 20th, 2014, 1:33 am

Rahks let Aela go, mostly, but kept hold of her hand and smiled As long as she isn't too rough on him. End of the day, as long as our children are happy, that is what matters. As for our food supply Nods over to the stag Someone needs to make sure we are on top of it. We do have to brace ourselves, as winter is coming
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » February 20th, 2014, 6:24 pm

"Oh don't worry about that Rahks. Astrid is very mature for her age" Silver said with a smile.

"Yeh, but she takes after you, so I share Rahks concern" Came Farkus's voice from behind them. He had a wide grin on his face and placed his hands on Silver's shoulders kissing the side of her head as he arrived.

Though when he mentioned about the winter, both gave a slight sigh, aswell as Aela. Hunting was difficult in the winter months and sometimes the people of Skyrim would come to Jorvaskar for any spare food they had.

"Aye, it is... But we will be alright" Silver said trying to sound optimistic.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » March 3rd, 2014, 6:01 pm

Rahks held Aela close and hugged her softly We have pushed through a couple of bad winters before, this will be no different. Speaking of which, last I checked It's supper time, so let's head up Rahks lead the way back upstairs to the main hall. As always food and drink was ready laid out, ready to be eaten at any time of day. Rahks sat near the rear doors and poured out mead for himself and friends So what's been happening today whilst I have been hunting?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 4th, 2014, 8:37 pm

"Not alot really" Silver said settling down on the table with Farkus sitting next to her.

Astrid was standing on the table with her bow and arrow aimed at the chicken in the middle. Her little companion, Rahks son Stark was stood next to her and watching as intently as a two year old could. The young nord let her hand loose and the arrow shot the chicken across the room. Astrid smirked and jumped up with joy.

"ASTRID! What did I tell you about wasting food?!" Farkus boomed, causing the little nord to leap off the table in shock.

"Hey! I shot it right in the center! Just like aunt Aela and uncle Rahks taught me!" She argued back, sticking her tongue out at Farkus who growled with annoyance.

"Nice shooting sweetie, but your father is right. You shouldn't use food as target practice.. We need as much as we can get through this winter" Silver said, coming to Farkus' aid.

"True Nords of Skyrim aren't afraid of winter!" She said with a smirk and a hint of stubbornness in her voice.

"Uncle Rahks! Did you see my shooting?!" Astrid asked as she spotted him and Aela in the corner behind her parents.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » March 11th, 2014, 5:15 pm

Rahks took a swig of his mead and smiled over at the little nord, leaning over to hug his son Yes I did, a very good shot. However your mother and father are right little princess, we need that food. Tell you what, you stop shooting dinner I will give you a little more time in the range ok?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 11th, 2014, 5:25 pm

"Deal" Astrid agreed as she leapt from the table and went over and sat next to her mother. Astrid had alot of respect for Rahks for he and Aela had taught her alot when it came to archery.

Farkus rolled his eyes with annoyance seeing as she listened to Rahks so easily compared to himself. Silver was staring off into space though as Astrid joined them at the table. She looked distant and Farkus placed a hand on her shoulder seeing this.

"All ok?"

Silver snapped out of her trance and looked at him. "Yeh.. I think so.. Just... I dunno.. A bad feeling" She said, glancing at Rahks out of the corner of her eye.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » March 13th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Rahks and the others where happily eating away when the doors of Jovaskar opened and shut rapidly and a voice spoke out Forgive me, I am unaware of Companion customs, I hope I am not intruding Rahks looked up from his meal and almost spat out his food. Before him stood Nazir. It had been three years since they last met and the Redgaurd and started to go grey in his older age Nazir? Is that really you? Rahks spoke. His words made the Redguard chuckle Well I sure Ain't Azura am I?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2014, 10:42 am

That voice went right through SilverEye and sent a shiver down her spine. The memories poured back and it was like she had been kicked into the past again. Farkus saw who it was and went to get up, but Silver firmly placed her hand on his and locked eyes with him. She gave him a sort of Don't worry, it's ok.. but if you hurt him I will defend him look which made him relax and look away.

Silver slowly got to her feet and looked up at Nazir. He had indeed aged since their last encounter, but then so had she. The Nord was 29 now.

"No, you're not. What can we do for you Nazir?" Silver asked, not unkindly.. But cautiously.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » March 14th, 2014, 10:57 am

Nazir sighed and stepped forward so to address the whole group After you left the Brotherhood has appointed a new Listener, and we have been keeping tabs on the Empire, checking in on them every so often. Recently however our work has kept us busy and when we last checked, only a few days ago, what we found was... disturbing. My friends.. how to put this.. I guess just plain an honestly. The Sun Legion lives, and they are now more powerful than ever Rahk's jaw dropped and looked dumbfounded What...that..that can not be!
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2014, 11:13 am

Silver slammed her fist on the table so hard that all that was on it leapt into the air a few inches. She swore and then cursed to herself as Astrid and Stark were present. Farkus too was outraged by this news, as was Aela. Both companions were on their feet and glaring at poor Nazir. Just then, a little girl no older than ten appeared from behind him. She looked no different from the last time she had seen her, but then she was a 3000 year old vampire.

"Babette..." Silver said, and seeing her calmed her down slightly for some reason.

"Hello SilverEye.. it is good to see you again. Sadly what Nazir says is true. But this time their main base is not in Skyrim it's more.. the capital of Tamriel" She said with a sigh.

"So why are you telling us?" Silver said though she had a feeling what was going to come next.

She glanced over at Rahks as if reading his mind too.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)