[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby KingKivuli » March 25th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Rahks jumped to his feet to try and stop the young Astrid Astrid wait! But his words did not reach her. He sighed and his ears lowered I can not blame her... she adores you Silver.. adores us all and now we are being called away again He looked over at his son Stark who was cuddled into Aela. He walked over and stroked his cheek We can not let them get here... even if it means going to the hells of Oblivion
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » March 25th, 2014, 11:43 pm

"You just better make sure you come back from Oblivion!" Aela near on sobbed at Rahks.

The huntress barely showed weakness, but at the thought of losing Rahks, she couldn't help herself. She knew he was doing it for Tamriel, but the thought of losing him scared and upset her greatly. She had not forgotten what had happened on the slopes of Whiterun back when they were at war the last time.

Farkus turned to see Silver heading out the door and after Astrid. He too followed and as expected, followed Silver to the training room where Astrid spent alot of time. Instead of finding their daughter in tears, they found her attacking one of the dummies so violently she looked as though she was going to cut the thing from it's iron hinges. As Astrid went to make a final blow, someone caught her wrist forcefully.

"Why do you always run away?" The young nord snapped.

"It's not running away and you know that. Unfortunately... Tamriel still has need of me" Silver said gently releasing Astrids arm. "You must understand me Astrid, I never chose any of this"

Silver sat down on a bale of hay whilst her daughter turned round to face her, a look very much resembling her mothers stubborn look on her face. Farkus folded his arms and stepped out from the shadows towards the two nords.

"If I had it my way I would have lived a Companion all my life. But then.. I wouldn't have met Rahks, and Stark wouldn't be here. Everything happens for a reason Astrid. I.. Don't want to go mind you. I've enjoyed being home with you and your father. But understand, if I don't go... There won't be a home for us anymore. Bad men want to come and take over our home. Rahks and I managed to stop them last time, so we can again... Then... I'll be home for good. I promise" Silver said.

Farkus smiled down at them before walking off and giving them some space. He'd say his farewell to Silver later. Astrid leapt at her mother and hugged her tightly.

"Please come back mother... Don't die..." Astrid said sadly, though again not shedding a tear.

"I will... And don't worry I won't die. I have Rahks to look out for me. Plus i'll have you and your father to keep me going. There is.. Something else too, but you'll have to keep it a secret Astrid, even from your father, can you promise me that?" Silver whispered in the little nords ear, her look was distant and sad however.

"I will, what is it mother?" The young Nord asked gently.

"I promise you I will come back Astrid.. For you... And for your father so that... We can all be a family again and... When I return... You'll have a brother or sister. Now that image.. of the four of us together.. That will keep me going even through Oblivion" Silver said with a gentle smile.

Astrid beamed and hugged her mother tightly. Silver had only found out the previous night. She was going to tell Farkus in the next few days, but she knew she couldn't tell him now or he wouldn't let her go. She clung to Astrid for as long as she could.

"This way.. you won't be alone. Our family won't be broken" Astrid said "And don't worry... I won't tell Father. It will be a great surprise for him when he finds out!" Astrid said, feeling slightly more optimistic now. Silver only wished she could share some of her daughters optimism.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » March 25th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Rahks looked to Aela and stroked the hair from her face I will return my love, and I will bring back the head of those who have wronged his all. The perfect trophy of the perfect hunt. Then i can be in your arms forever. We can grow old together singing the great songs of old throughout these halls, and rest in peace in the eternal hunting grounds once these bodies are old and grey. This I promise you my love He leaned forward and kissed her fully wrapping one arm round her and lightly ruffled his sons hair
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 26th, 2014, 12:04 am

Aela kissed him back, a silent tear falling down her cheek. She slowly pulled away from him and looked from Rahks, to Stark then back to Rahks.

"You better come back. I won't be there to save you or watch your back this time" She said, partly in jest however, trying to make light of the situation. "I hope you remember how to shoot straight"

Silver made her way back towards the others, but felt someone drag her into the shadows on her way to the stairs. She knew who it was as soon as she felt his lips against her own. When they pulled away, her face was damp with tears. Farkus gently wiped them away.

"Hey, no more tears SilverEye.... You need to remember who you are. My fiery nord with the stealth of an assassin" He said gently.

"Farkus... Look after Astrid... And keep the hall safe" Silver whispered, fighting the tears.

"Always. And you keep safe and come back to us alive" Farkus whispered back to her, hugging her tightly.

Silver wanted to tell him. To tell him of her pregnancy.. To tell him she wanted to stay, but the words didn't come out. She knew as soon as she uttered those words, he would never let her leave. When they pulled apart, the two nords took one anothers hands and walked together up the stairs towards Aela and Rahks.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » March 27th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Rahks smiled and lightly punched Aela's arm Oi cheeky, your not the only one been teaching Astrid, my aim is as fine as ever, plus I will have Silver watching my back through this. We both will be fine Rahks turned his head to look over at Silver and Farkas Is Astrid ok?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 27th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Silver looked up at her friend and smiled gently.

"She will be fine. Astrid is alot more mature than most girls her age. She said she would keep an eye on her father and she'll watch over Stark whilst we are away" Silver felt a surge of pride go through her as she said this, but also sadness. Astrid was growing up quickly and her chance to enjoy every moment of it was slipping by for she was running off into Oblivion again.

Farkus gently placed a hand on Silver's shoulder and looked at Aela, then Rahks.

"When do you both need to head off?" He asked as if dreading the answer.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » March 27th, 2014, 9:55 pm

Rahks thought a moment and looked between all the faces of group We will not head out right away but we do need to see Nazir tonight. The best option would be leave tomorrow at about mid afternoon. That will take us to the boarder in the evening and I know of a small Inn to stay before heading into Cyrodil
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 30th, 2014, 9:21 pm

"Eager to get rid of me my dear?" Silver attempted to joke, though it sounded half hearted.

Farkus shook his head and smiled weakly before his own gaze fell to the floor. This was tearing him up inside she could tell, but at the same time, they all knew it was for the best. Silver looked at her armor over in the corner of the room. It had been months since she had worn it and the thought of returning to it both scared and excited her.

"I guess we should get going soon. The sun will be going down shortly" Silver directed at Rahks, avoiding all other eyes in the room. "Farkus, you and Aela stay here. We'll let you know what he says" Silver said, gently resting her hand on the blade of woe.

She looked back at Rahks.

"Alright my friend, lets go find that Red Guard"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Shadowfax » April 22nd, 2014, 7:31 pm

(BECAUSE IT CAN'T DIE)

"Wait here a second actually..." Silver told them, leaving them to their confusion.

SilverEye walked back to her room and pulled out a draw by her bedside. When it opened, the contents were slim to none other than a small little red bandana with the mark of sithis on it. She had not worn that for years, but had kept it close by as a reminder of her sisters family. Slowly, Silver tied it around her neck once more and felt the weight of it immediately. It was odd feeling like 'one of them' again. She walked back upstairs where she saw Rahks standing by the door. She forced a smile.

"I will make them fear the Companions and the dark brotherhood as of now" She said with determination "Now let's get going" She said, pushing the door open and stepping into the cold evening air.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » July 24th, 2014, 10:18 pm

Rahks gave Aela a quick kiss before heading out into the night with Silver. Neither said a word as they headed towards the Inn which Nazir was staying. Rahks went in first, sure enough in the middle of the small hall a fire was burning and several patrons were dotted around but no sign of Nazir. Rahks headed to the main counter and spoke I am wondering if you can help me, I am looking for a Reguard and a young Nord girl... Companion business

The Inn keep stopped her actions straight away and pulled out a large book scanning through it Hmmm..Reguard.. oh here it is.. this floor in the room at the back there Rahks nodded and handed over some gold as thanks before leading Silver to the room. He knocked and stepped in. Nazir was waiting with a small smile Ah you actually came, I am glad
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)