[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » July 26th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Silver stepped into the night air, the chill immediately bringing her mood down as flashes of the past hit her as they walked. So much had happened to her in the last few years and now her and Rhaks were being summoned to Cyrodil to fight the Legion again. The pair had become the beacon of hope for the people whether they liked it or not and now they needed to shine once more. Silver hadn't even noticed they were in the Inn and was standing face to face with Nazir and Babette before she knew it. The nord forced a small smile.

"You still have that?" Babette asked with awe.

"Of course. The brotherhood are always going to be part of who I am" Silver replied looking to Nazir.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » July 31st, 2015, 10:20 pm

Nazir actually cracked a smile at her words Glad to hear it. As for the details of what we need to speak to you about, you will have to speak to our new Listener... I believe you may have met along time ago. He points to a chair in the corner a middle aged teen stands and walks over with a smile and speaks. Aventus Aretino, you responded to my Black Sacrement ... took out that witch of women who ran the orphanage in Riften.
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » July 31st, 2015, 10:36 pm

SilverEye blinked for a moment as the boy stood up. What confused her more she didn't know. The fact that this boy was now part of the Brotherhood and mid teen, or that there was a new Listener and it was him of all people. She assumed that meant that herself and Rahks would no longer hear the Night mother anymore or perhaps she had chosen to leave them be after releasing her from the Brotherhood all those years ago?

She stood there stupidly next to Rahks for a few seconds before nodding.

"Guess you weren't kidding about wanting to grow up and be an assassin" She said. "So what can you tell us?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » July 31st, 2015, 10:43 pm

His face dropped and expression darkened Cyrodil.... Centre of the Empire... Land of the Legendary Grey Fox, the thief, and the Night Mothers original burial site. Since the Emperor was killed, the Imperials have been in a downward spiral. Both assassins and thieves got involved, noblemen and officials hiring them out. But that back fired, a new council was finally set and made.. They have destroyed both guilds and most their safe houses. What's even worse their forces are rebuilding they are looking to march on Skryim, and with no servants of Sithis....or indeed Noctural nothing has slowed them down

Rahks looked on in a state of shock, his eyes widening and ears fold back That's.... insane.. just how many have been butchered...how many save homes? Aventus looked at him grimly I can not speak for the thieves but the Night Mother has told me that six Assassins bases have fallen...we have lost nearly 120 members within several months
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » July 31st, 2015, 10:55 pm

Silver too was shocked by this news. True, she hadn't exactly been in contact with the Dark Brotherhood for years, but the news still shocked and saddened her. The Sun Legion truly were on a mission and being able to have wiped out that many of the Dark Brotherhood in a short space of time was insane. Her thoughts drifted to her sister for a moment, then back to the matter at hand.

"Have they found the Night Mothers burial ground? There used to be rumors that there was a safe house in the tomb itself. That might be a place where we might find survivors hiding out. As for the Thieves guild.. we must find out if they are managing to avoid the damned Legion" Silver said through gritted teeth.

She looked over at the fireplace for a moment. What were her and Rahks supposed to do when half the organizations were being wiped out. Sure, they could bring hope.. but their numbers were very few. Doubt began to surge.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » July 31st, 2015, 11:03 pm

Aventus saw her expression and a small hopeful smile came across The tomb is in a southern City called Bravil, the centre for the thieves was in the port of the Imperial city. You could be right about the Tomb being a safe haven. And there will be a way to get in touch with the thieves. I have a contact who can meet you in the Northern winter town of Bruma, at the Inn Olav's Tap and Tack. You will know him when you see him.He looks between them a moment and his smile grows There is some good n ews... Cause of all the Legion is doing, they have majorly upset the middle classes and lower. Alot of people currently detest them.. meaning recruits. Problem is who ever is left doesn't seem to have the skills to hold off the Legion and recruit... this is what we need so badly. The Night Mother has asked for you both to take care of it... the mission is to rebuild the guilds...and take out the Legion
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » July 31st, 2015, 11:12 pm

Silver sighed as Aventus went on. She was pleased that the tomb might be a safe haven for the surviving guild members, but she was also worried about hearing that unskilled people were going to be the ones they needed to rely on with their rebellion mark two. She looked over to Rahks.

"What do you think? And how are we going to get into Cyrodil without being slaughtered on sight? Two werewolves, one a thief the other an assassin. It'll be like all their birthdays have come at once"

Silver had no idea why she was suddenly being so negative. Perhaps it was because all she wanted was to turn away from this and go back home. Idiot.. untill the Sun Legion come knocking on the doors of Jorvaskar. Then what will you do She argued with herself causing another sigh to escape her.

"Do we know who the leader of the Sun Legion in Cyrodil is this time?" She asked Aventus.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 1st, 2015, 9:49 pm

Aventus shook his head Sadly not. Who ever it is, is keeping their head down and letting the troops do all the work. This is not an easy task I know... but you two are the best we know of. Your stealth, tactics, skills with weapons, between the both of you there isn't much getting in the way. Rahks.. your Nightingale Armor would blend fine, but Silver... you will have to leave your Dragon gear behind, only residents of Skyrim use it. You would stick out down there.
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 2nd, 2015, 10:10 am

Silver bit her tongue to save yelling abuse. Her dragon armor was one of her most favourite possessions and having to leave it behind, displeased her. Sighing once more, she ran a hand over the back of her head and thought for a moment where she could acquire some equally as good armor in a short space of time. Not even Eurland Greymane could make her a set in time. She also had nowhere near enough gold stashed away for a decent set either so the frustration grew until she had a thought.

"Rahks... Nocturnals gift to us all those years ago... would it still work?" She asked, speaking of the spell she put on them both in order to disguise their clothes. Perhaps, she could just disguise her armor.

"Brotherhood armor wouldn't exactly be appropriate either.... That would draw more attention" Babette said thoughtfully too.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 2nd, 2015, 10:25 am

Rahks looked over to Silver and thought a moment Possible but it isn't permanent it would last till you took the armor off... the only other way is to ask Nocturnal herself for some armor. I need to go see her in any case. I have not touched the armor in a long time she will want to bare judgement on me before I dare wear it. Looks like if we do this... we won't be going till two days time

He turned his head back towards Aventus Ok if we do this, who are we meeting in this..Bruma? Aventus passed over a small scroll to Rahks Don't know his name, hes a Kahjit as well though, light fur with spots as I said you will know him when you see him. That is a map of Cyrodil and the location of Bruma and the Inn you need. Does this mean.. you will do this job? Rahks stopped stunned a moment, is this what he really wanted? Going off to an unknown land to unknown dangers. His mind darted back to Aela and his son Stark, and all his friends. He could never let the Sun Legion march again for their sake This isn't a choice for me, they NEED to die
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)