[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby KingKivuli » March 14th, 2014, 11:22 am

They have done more than just return I am afraid Nazir began, a dark sorrow in his eyes Hammerfell..Morrowind...and Cyrodill.. They have wiped out every single trace of the Brotherhood and Thieves. Butchered them, friends and family, wives and children, nothing is left and now they plan to march back on Skyrim, this time in force. My friends.... I am sorry but.. I need to ask the impossible of you both. To take up your sword and bow once more and help end this menace again
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2014, 11:28 am

"Damn it all!" Silver yelled, collapsing to her knees, arms over her head.

Farkus looked over at Astrid and Stark who both looked a little alarmed at Silver's outburst. Astrid had put two and two together and looked at Nazir through eyes of upset and anger. Farkus placed a hand on Silver's and looked down on his wife who was in pieces.

"You can't take my mummy away again! It's not fair" She yelled, running over to her parents and standing infront of them both as if acting as a shield. Babette looked at the child and blinked.

"You must be Astrid.. You do look and act like your aunt so were well named" She said with a gentle smile, or as gentle as a vampire could look.

Aela picked Stark up and looked over at Rahks. She was struggling to read his reaction to all this and approached him slowly, placing her free arm on his arm.

"Rahks?" She asked softly after some time.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » March 15th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Rahks face as near blank. Not only had their actions appeared to have changed nothing, they made it more. Once more they were being asked to step back into the chaos after so many years out of it Nazir... No.. We can not. We did our part, we defended Skyrim and already risked our lives. Now you want us to head back out there? To what? Try and stop them by going head first into their nest basically? His voice was getting rough and a slight burst of anger as he looked down on the Redguard

Nazir looked down and sighed, he had hoped they would be up for helping once more No one else knows our enemy like you both do. If it was not for you, we would have fallen years ago, and Silver eye... you would have your sisters death be for nothing? Either way... I will be staying in town a few days, please at least think on it With that Nazir left. Rahks could not help but snarl and slam his fist off the table Damned be the Nine, what more do we have to give up? To risk? And what sort of off hand comment was that about Astrid!
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 15th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Silver had managed to collect herself together slightly as the news had finally sunk in. It tore her apart to think she was going to be ripped apart from Astrid and Farkus again, a future she had tried to rebuild and hold onto. And yet, here in the halls of Jorvaskar stood Nazir. Telling them that once again Tamriel had need of them.

"I never asked for this... Neither of us did...." Silver said aloud, getting to her feet.

Babette sighed.

"Face it. The both of you are heroes. You fought them once, you can do it again!"

"We won by the skin of our teeth! And this time, it's all across Tamriel! One war in Skyrim is nothing compared to the countless ones this will lead to!" Silver yelled back, though she kept it together and didn't break down this time. "Our time in the spot light is over... Someone else can take the position of heroes of Skyrim" Silver said, waving her arm as if shunning the responsibility. She turned her back on Babette and Nazir now, but Nazirs words about Astrid made her freeze in her tracks, though she did not turn round. With a sigh, she looked down at the floor and listened to her friend have his little outburst. Babette turned and followed her companion, leaving the others to think.

Farkus and Aela exchanged a worried glance as they saw the two of their loved ones break. Aela walked over to Rahks and looked down at him with eyes of worry, both for him going off and leaving her and Stark, but also for his own safety too. Farkus stood infront of Silver and pulled her into a hug, whilst Astrid looked about the room in utter confusion.

"Why can't they just leave us alone?! Haven't we done enough for them?" Silver managed to say after sometime.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » March 15th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Apparently not! Rahks outbursted Damn it what are we supposed to do? I do not want to just leave my friends.. my family. This is my life now but darn it we can not let them get a foothold here again. I don't know what to do... being a Gale.. my life was my own.. but I can not just so easily throw it at danger now He looked up to Aela, with confusion in his eyes and longing for help I do not want to leave you alone in this world my love
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 16th, 2014, 12:12 am

Aela felt her eyes watering, which was very unlike her. She gently placed Stark down on the floor.

"I know... But.." Aela's words caught in her throat for what she was about to say was the most difficult thing she had ever had to say in her life. "You must go... Skyrim.. No... Tamriel needs you. Both of you" She said after a long pause.

Silver flared up.

"Tamriel?! Ha! Where were the rest of Tamriel when we were all fighting on the slopes of Whiterun!? Who came to our aid when our men and Companions lie dying!? And now they want us to go running to their rescue? Why?"

"Because.. Like it or not.. You two are the faces of this rebellion against the Sun Legion" Farkus replied with an exasperated sigh.

"Not anymore we're not. Im not going" Silver said folding her arms, not looking at any of them.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » March 16th, 2014, 12:23 am

Rahks mulled everything over in his head. They were the faces of the rebellion, and the only ones to do so for over hundreds of years and they won. He sighed. As much as he didn't want to leave his family, letting the enemy get so close was something he could not allow. He stood up and went to Silver and picked up her head and looked down at her Aela and Farkus are right... we lead the rebellion... and in over five hundred years of not being touched.. we beat the Empire. It is true.. no one came to our aid.. but the Empire is powerful... they either buy people off or enslave them. Skyrim has always been the place they could not grasp.. and now they are out across all of Tamriel killing innocents for no good reason. Yeah.. I was shocked but knowing my wife and blood brother have my back... I can do this.. I just need one more person.. and that is my best friend. If you need any motivation.. just look at this He reached behind, into a small pouch he had always carried these past few years pulling out a dagger and placed it down on the table. It was The Blade of Woe
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 16th, 2014, 12:28 am

As Rahks began speaking, Silver shook her head like a child as if in protest. But as he went on, his point became clear and she knew it was futile. Destiny had chosen the pair of them. It wasn't some coincidence they had met on a joint contract that evening. But still.. Silver could not bring herself to leave her daughter again. Silvers sadness soon turned to shock however as Rahks then dropped a bombshell. There in his hands was Astrids old blade. The one she had entrusted to Silver all those years ago. At first Silver was angry at Rahks for having it and not telling her, but then curiosity got to her.

"How.. the hell do you have this in your possession?!"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » March 16th, 2014, 12:34 am

Rahks let go of Silver and stepped back About two months after we won, I got it in a package from Nazir along with a note. It read 'The brotherhood has no need of this blade. It is not ours to hold. It belongs to Silvereye. Keep it safe. In a time of need had it back to her and let her know she is not alone. The brotherhood and her sister watch over her always' He picked up the blade and held it out to her We can do this Silver....One last time, for your sister.. for Farkus and Aela, my son your daughter. They will come and they wont show mercy. I say we take the nine hells of Oblivion to their doorstep and let them quake in fear for once
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » March 16th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Silver looked away as this all sunk in. She was touched that Nazir would give her something so sacred to the brotherhood, but at the same time she was also weary of why he would. Or was the Redguard really a kind hearted man even though he was an assasin. The same could be said about her she supposed.

She glanced over at Farkus and her daughter, then to Aela and Stark. What Rahks said was true. If they stayed here and let the Sun Legion take over Tamriel, it was only a matter of time before it reached them here in Skyrim. They were merely pro-longing the inevitable. A low sigh escaped her. Destiny had chosen them both indeed. She gently took the blades handle and raised it to her eyes. For a brief moment, she thought she saw Astrid looking at her through the metal, but it was only for a second. The last time she saw this blade was a few days after she had used it to cut her sisters throat. That thought sent a shiver down her spine.

The room was silent and she knew they were all hanging on her words. Slowly Silver placed the blade across her heart. Slowly her head raised and she met Rahks' eyes.

"One last time... For our futures..."

At those words, Astrid ran from the room.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)