[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Undetermined(nalasimba83 and RedKite) — My Lion King Forum

Undetermined(nalasimba83 and RedKite)

Undetermined(nalasimba83 and RedKite)

Postby nalasimba83 » September 28th, 2013, 2:28 am

(Note:This is a university Rp,with some experience :P I am sure some of you guys can relate to this)

The ring of the clock echoed throughout the house,as Vivica groaned and shoved the blankets up above her heads.The lights were on and her dad touched the soft,almost broken down handle of the door as he stepped in to wake her up.Her first day of College,almost impossible to escape.She got out from her soft plush bed,and looked though her closet.What look would she want to get?Of course,it is a new start.Nerdy,no.She was never going through the nerd phase, it was paining to even think about the stain Junior High left on her memories.Popular,hell no.She wasn't going to get that image.Hmm,Let's just try a Vivica look.She laughed at the though of it and entered her bathroom.

"Hey,do you have my schedule?"Liam answered as he knocked on the door.

"Get away Liam! I don't know where your frick'n schedule is,"Vivica said irritatedly as she waved the pounding off.

She let down her loose,long,curly,and natural brown hair and gave it a shove behind her back.She put on her pearl earingsand her bead necklace.She wore a loose yellow t-shirt,that almost could have passed for a dress,and she wore jeans underneath.And finally,her bracelet.The one with beautiful and carved rose petals on the side with silver roses blooming out.The one with the letter "J" on it,for Jake of course. The irritating guy who used to date Vivica.He was gone,long gone.Its a new start,she shouldn't spoil it with other unnecessary thoughts.

She clutched her keys and stepped into her brand new Toyota.She stomped on the urging petal and drove off to Sunset University. She pushed through the door,with her handbag running loose,as she swung her keys nervously.She put her hand on the office desk as she looked at an elderly lady scanning applications.

"Um,ma'am, can I please have my schedule,and can you let me know what classes I'm taking?"Vivica asking eagerly as she looked at the long line of students who were about to arrive.

"Ah,sure.Your name please?"she asked without daring to look Vivica on the face.

"Vivica,Vivica Elemor,"Vivica pronounced,as slow as her mouth would let her.

"I see ya darlin,
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Undetermined(nalasimba83 and RedKite)

Postby RedKite » September 28th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Sable Ash wakes with a start. He pushes the duvet to the end of the bed and whisks into the bathroom. As the hot shower water steams up the glass on the mirror, his mind begins to swim. The door pounds hard again.

"SABWEL!" His little sister, Hazel yells.

He sighs, one minute of peace and Hazel had to annoy him already.

"You've been hogging the bathroom for EVER! Get out you mean piggy!" She squeals.

He quickly gets dressed and opens the door a crack. She sees him and sticks out her tongue cheekily.

"happy now," he asks, grinning.

"Piggy!" She pouts slamming the door.

He grabs his remaining equipment and walks out of the house. His hands begin to sweat as he grips his Stagg Drumsticks in his sticky palms. His black Ac-Dc t-shirt begins to stick too. He pushes his sticks into the pockets of his black skinny jeans and sighs as he gets into the car.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sable Ash jumps out of the car and unloads his red Pearl drumkit and music. He enters the collage.

"Timetable?" Sable asks the lady.

"Name?" She asks smiling.

"Sable. Sable ash..." He smiles back, struggling with the heavy boxes. He notices Vivica go past. He grins.

"Hey." He says, mouth suddenly dry as he takes in the looks of the young girl by his side.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby nalasimba83 » September 28th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Vivica brushed hair aside to look at the guy.Its Sable!She smiled and waved back quickly as she began to go to her first class.She went to her locker side,just as a girl's shadow passed her.She wore a tight red top and some khaki shorts,her curly blonde hair blowing away as she walked.

"Lauren!"Vivica cried out,as she went in to hug her.

"Yeah,you didn't even bother to call me?"Lauren said as she gave a shaky laugh and lightly shoved Vivica.

"Ugh,I didn't find time.I had to all these chores.Mom.She put me in charge of Liam!"Vivica cried out as she shivered at the thought.

"Oh yeah,I remember that dweeb,and I also saw who you were talking to..."Lauren said as she gave a quick wink.

"Who,that old hag at the office?"Vivica asked curiously.

"No!Not her,Sable!"Lauren said,rolling her eyes as if it was obvious.

"I wasn't talking to him!I was just...smiling.Big whoop,"Vivica asked as she uncomfortable shrugged.

"This always happen.Make a move already.He looks at you,then you look at him.Ugh!"Lauren said.

Just then,he entered.He was talking to some guy,as she looked at her,with his gleaming,unresistable eyes.Vivica smiled,staring back.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby RedKite » September 28th, 2013, 9:01 pm

He carries on talking to Joshua, the lead guitarist of the group and nods. Joshua winks and mouths, 'I get ya!'

Sable begins to sweat a bit and walks towards Vivica unsteadily. He takes a deep breath.

"So..." He begins. "Are you thinking of doing any extra activities?" He asks, "Because, I don't know how you are at singing but we could use you and Lauren in the band..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » September 28th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Hello?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby nalasimba83 » September 28th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Vivica blushed.Lauren shoved her with her shoulder and she bumped against him.

"Singing,i am alright at that,"Vivica said as she looked at Joshua who was bumping his head against his locker.

"Are you kiddin,this girl is rockin!"Lauren said as she pumped the mood up,Oh Lauren!

Sable smiled and nodded,mainly at Vivica.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby RedKite » September 28th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Sable smiled and nodded, mainly at Vivica. He turns and frowns slightly at Joshua. Joshua slides over to him and whispers something. Joshua shakes his head, but sable whispers something else, Josh smiles and nods. Sable walks away a bit, but then turns back to them.

"Practise is at 8PM tonight..." He grins, "See ya."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby nalasimba83 » September 28th, 2013, 10:13 pm

"Yeah,we'll be there,"Vivica says mainly to herself.

Lauren walked with her over sized books hanging under her arms.She laughed and squealed and talked.But Vivica was just,thinking.

"So,what about practice!"Lauren said as she pretended a mike was there,and started singing in a high-pitched,terrible,and utterly annoying sound.Vivica's heart started beating faster than the wing's of a hummingbird.She forgot that Lauren couldn't sing!She remembered the elementary talent show,when Lauren dressed in her prettiest pink gown,and decided to sing "Amazing Grace".It was thoughtful of her to try and impress her parents,but the speakers had to shut down.Vivica sighed,it was like 7 years ago,maybe she improved.

"Uh yeah,"Vivica said.

"What's up with you?"Lauren said as she slowed down to turn and face Vivica.

"Its my mom.I forgot,I have to attend her crocheting club.Ugh!Its terrible.And its tonight,at 8 o'clock,"Vivica said as she pressed her hand firmly on her forehead.

"Then what are you going to do?"Lauren asked surprisingly.

"Sneak out of course,"Vivica replied easily.

Lauren stopped abruptly.Mrs.Elemor absolutely hated Lauren.And sneaking out,was a big risk,especially in front of snotty Liam.She decided to move on.

"So what class are you going to now?"Lauren asked suddenly.

"Physics,"Vivica replied calmy.

"Seeya,I am off to biology,"Lauren said as she grunted.
Last edited by nalasimba83 on September 28th, 2013, 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby RedKite » September 28th, 2013, 10:14 pm

(Not done as in the picture isn't done, or the post?)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby nalasimba83 » September 28th, 2013, 10:16 pm

(both!)
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)