[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sabre (Lilly and RedKite.) — My Lion King Forum

Sabre (Lilly and RedKite.)

Re: Sabre (Lilly and RedKite.)

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Maisha closes her eyes, wishing it wasn't so hard.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby lilly258 » October 30th, 2013, 2:29 pm

after a long time of silence akiak notices maisha's expression and asks her "is something the matter?"
lilly258

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): lilly
Pride Points: 2

Postby RedKite » October 30th, 2013, 6:25 pm

"Nothing...." She says, lengthening her stride, "just......Just..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby lilly258 » October 30th, 2013, 6:53 pm

"are you tired?" he says plainly expecting a yes as her answer
lilly258

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » November 1st, 2013, 11:41 pm

"No...It's just..." She starts, looking at him questioningly.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby lilly258 » November 2nd, 2013, 1:36 pm

"well out with it" he says with a tone of anger like he usually speaks. He keeps his fast pace as he stares back at her
lilly258

Postby RedKite » November 2nd, 2013, 2:17 pm

She keeps walking, brow furrowed. 'I'm sure.....I'm sure I saw that ice back there melting...'
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby lilly258 » November 2nd, 2013, 2:33 pm

"ah well that may pose a problem i suppose.." he starts to mutter things to himself as he continues to pad along. After a while of muttering he says "well it must be because of how close its starting to get to the hot seasons and what not" he stops and looks at the trees "pretty soon it appears as if Spring will be apon us again and I'll guess you'll be of to the seasonal gathering over at acacia falls" he then starts walking again
lilly258

Postby RedKite » November 2nd, 2013, 2:34 pm

'Gatherings aren't really my sort of things....' She admits.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby lilly258 » November 2nd, 2013, 2:40 pm

"yes, i know how you feel. I dont like going there either, its just pure rubbish what goes on over there" he says bitterly as he quickly pads along. After a while he notices its starting to get dark and with a sigh he stops and starts to dig out a cave in the snow for them to spend the cold night in considering the favt that there are only tall pines around them for miles.
lilly258

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)