[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite] — My Lion King Forum

Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite]

Re: Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite]

Postby Scars Mate » December 3rd, 2013, 5:43 pm

'Morning,' grumbled Eden, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She flinched as the curtains were drawn wide open, the light temporarily blinding her. She stumbled out of the bed, casting her eyes around the room. She spotted a large package, wrapped in delicate white paper, with her name on. It came from-

'Rivera?' Eden said in a surprised voice, looking over to Rowen.

----

'Morning,' grunted Elijah, as sunlight trickled through the curtains. He heaved himself out of the bed, stretching languidly.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » December 4th, 2013, 3:41 am

Rowen shrugged before looking toward the door. "Breakfast should be ready soon so I'm going to fetch Septimus while you get ready," she gave her friend a shy smile before darting out the door and sliding down the banister. When she saw Septimus and Isabell understanding flooded her. "Well, you had no grounds to be angry yesterday," though her tone was teasing, a little hurt shone in her eyes.

"Anyway," she cleared her throat. "Breakfast is nearly ready. Come in when you like." Then she turned and sashayed instead, humming a cheerful tune.

*£*

"'Morning," Ramzy grumbled, making a feeble attempt to block the sun out before easing up. He straightened and tucked in his shirt before pulling on his boots. He ran his fingers through his golden-brown hair then wrinkled his nose. "Like I care," he muttered. "I'm not female."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » December 4th, 2013, 7:54 am

Eden looked curiously over the paper, before shyly opening it. It was a dark red dress, her size exactly! When she lifted it, a note fell out.

'Eden-

I suspect you don't have another dress to wear, so I took it upon myself to get you a new one to wear. Consider it an early birthday present.

~Rivera'

Eden smiled, before putting it on and twirling around in it. It fitted her perfectly, and wasn't too long either.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » December 4th, 2013, 7:08 pm

(That doesn't mean Septimus hates Rowen wink, wink.)

Septimus frowns slightly.

"Are you ok?" He asks Rowen.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Dark Huntress » December 5th, 2013, 3:58 am

Rowen gave Septimus a sideways glance from the doorway. "Should I not be?" she asked pointedly, a hidden question obvious. She turned to face Ramzy who was coming down the stairs slowly. "Good morning," she said quietly, turning pink and dashing into the breakfast room where her parents were speaking. "Mama, you're matching me! Green dresses!"

Ramzy gave Septimus a dark look through the door. "What I'd you do to upset her, murderer."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby RedKite » December 5th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Septimus gives him a look back and fold his arms.

"Why ever would you accuse ME of such a thing?" He gasps in fake horror, "Get used to it, this is the REAL world... Why don't you try going through what I did, see how YOU react... Try living how I did instead of hiding away in your nice warm house."

His yellow eyes narrow. Issabelle walks over and looks awkwardly between the two before giving them both a look.

"Can you two never get along?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Scars Mate » December 5th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Eden skipped down the stairs, planning on thanking Rivera when she arrived in the dining room. She couldn't keep the grin off of her face as she felt the fabric swirl around her ankles. She came to an abrupt halt as she saw Septimus and Ramzy standing close together, both of them appearing rather angry.

'Am I interrupting something?' She asked pointedly.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » December 6th, 2013, 5:02 pm

Issabelle sighs.

'Just two idiots clashing over a certain person...' She comments.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » December 6th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Ramzy's hazel eyes dart towards the direction he'd seen Rowen disappear before sighing and straightening up and forcing a tight smile. "Yes, just two idiots. I'm sorry, Septimus." He cringed at the words before offering Eden his arm. "Shall we adjourn?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 6th, 2013, 6:20 pm

'Thats probably the best idea,' Eden replied. 'Well done,' she whispered to Ramzy as the strolled towards the dining room. 'You did the right thing.'. As they turned the corner, Rivera appeared.

'I see you like the dress,' the vampire commented, a small smile tugging at her lips.

'I love it!' Eden grinned. 'Its so beautiful. But I could have worn my other one.'

'Nonsense,' Rivera said, waving her hand. 'A lady shouldn't wear the same dress two days in a row. Besides,' she added. 'It may be best to have another scent. We don't know what we'll come across today.'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)