[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite] — My Lion King Forum

Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite]

Re: Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite]

Postby Dark Huntress » December 7th, 2013, 3:21 am

"Thank-you," Ramzy replied quietly before moving away to give Eden and Rivera privacy. As he brushed the curtains aside to peek out at the cobblestone road, he glanced at Rowen who was bustling about between her parents. It seemed only he noticed the little frown darkening only her eyes and how her smile was only half-felt.

Rowen glanced towards the door before shaking herself mentally and sidling up beside Eden. "Where'a Elijah?" She asked when Rivera and Eden seemed finished speaking.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby RedKite » December 7th, 2013, 4:54 pm

Septimus sighs slightly with relief and turns back to Issabelle.

"Thank you..." He whispers.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Scars Mate » December 7th, 2013, 5:03 pm

'Uhm....' Eden glanced around. 'Not sure. I was sure he was just coming. Maybe he popped out for a bit?' She glanced out the window, spying her brother wandering into the woods. He just flicked into his wolf form before trotting into the trees. Rivera appeared at her elbow.

'He shouldn't be out there on his own,' she murmured, frowning slightly. As if sensing her words of wisdom, Elijah came pelting out of the forest like a mad man.

'What-' Eden was cut off by Rivera hissing.

'He's being chased!'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby RedKite » December 7th, 2013, 5:21 pm

Seeing the fellow wolf come pelting out of the forest at such a speed, Septimus turns and begins to walk towards him, when behind a building he changes to wolf form and goes to meet him.

"What's wrong?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » December 7th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Not even thinking, Rowen bunched up her skirt and dashed out in front of the boys. A dark silhouette paused, but seeing the two wolves, turned and ran. For a moment she considered chasing, but decided that would probably be stupid. She turned back to the two wolf-boys.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stay inside the house, Elijah," she teased. She jumped a little as Ramzy grabbed her arm.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again."

Still full of adrenaline, she made a face at him and wrenched her arm away. "I will do as. I please," she said haughtily before flouncing towards the house. "Come on, let's eat breakfast before investigating."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 8th, 2013, 11:01 am

Eden clutched her brothers arm as he came back in.

'What was it?' She asked, full of concern.

'Witch, I think,' Elijah muttered angrily.

'Eat,' she commanded, pushing him down into a chair. 'And after, you can tell us what happened.'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » December 8th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Issabelle turns and gives Septimus a raised eyebrow.

"You're quite handsome as a wolf..." She grins mockingly.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » December 9th, 2013, 9:49 pm

[SORRY ABOUT THE CHOPPINESS: DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME]

Rowen seated herself unceremoniously and gave her parents and Riera and Rotan, who had since been seated, a shrug. They had nearly finished breakfast when Jenkins, the butler, brought in a note for Ramzy. His eyes scanned over it and he immediately excused himself and asked for his horse. He had just stepped out of the front doors when Rowen darted up behind him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Please," she grabbed his coat sleeve and gave him a pleading look. One look at her big, grass green eyes and he was lost.

"The witches have killed my brother's fiancée."

"What?! Is he okay? Is everyone else okay?"

He rubbed his neck. "Yes, my father has taken his family to Paris, but...I'm worried about Kyle. She was everything he had. Things just got personal. Will you thank your parents for me."

Rowen nodded before leaning up and kissing him on his cheek. "That was for Kyle. 'I'm sorry' isn't enough, and of course I will. Goodbye," she watched him mount his horse and ride of befow moving back into the breakfast room and slumping back in her seat.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 10th, 2013, 6:35 pm

Eden would have followed her friend if she was brave enough to do so- still not sure about the boundaries of their friendship, she remained seated and watched her brother pick at his food.

'Well?' She prompted when he had finished. Elijah shrugged.

'Well, nothing. I was going out for a run before breakfast when that thing came out of nowhere- I smelt it before I saw it. It stunk like rotting flesh.' He shuddered at the memory. 'Then, I turned and ran in the opposite direction. Not much else. It bailed when it saw how many of us there was.'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » December 12th, 2013, 1:51 am

Rowen gave Elijah an odd look before quietly beginning to eat again. She hoped Sepimus wouldn't misinterpret what she'd just done a few moments ago-she was just impulsive. She shook her head at herself and sighed. "How did you sleep, Elijah," she gave him an encouraging look.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)