[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Redkite and Dark Huntress — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Redkite and Dark Huntress

Re: [Closed] Redkite and Dark Huntress

Postby Dark Huntress » October 23rd, 2013, 6:31 pm

"Nah. Just too lazy." He rested his head on his hands. "Plus I figured you'd wander back, like a good kitty."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby RedKite » October 23rd, 2013, 6:48 pm

"Hmph..." She grunts. She sighs and sits down on the branch, "are we going to stay here forever...or...." She starts.

Below, a small tribute runs across the ground. She hopes it is not Charleigh.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Dark Huntress » October 26th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Zaq's eyes cut towards the girl the shrugged. He'd get her later, if Tabatha didn't. He was already tired of killing.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » October 26th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Tabatha shakes her head.

"You're way too distracted..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » October 26th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Zayden glanced away. "How am I distracted?" He rolled his eyes. "I'm focused, I'm calm, what's your problem with me?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby RedKite » October 27th, 2013, 12:32 pm

"What's your problem with me supposedly having a problem with you when it is clear that I certainly possibly don't have a problem with you, yet you cease to believe that I don't maybe have a problem with you having a problem with me?" She grins.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » October 28th, 2013, 4:26 am

"Uh, not really following you? Are you saying you don't have a problem with me by you're okay with me having a problem with you?" He rubbed his forehead, then dropped to the ground, rolling lightly to his feet. "C'mon explain while we walk. But stay ready."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby RedKite » October 29th, 2013, 6:56 pm

"I mean," She says casually, "you have a problem with me having a problem with you. When it is clear that I possibly DON'T have a problem with you."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » October 30th, 2013, 1:36 am

"Do you get it now?" She rolls her eyes. The silence lengthens. "Look, basically, you seem to have a problem with me because you think I have a problem with you. Which is pointless because I MIGHT NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU, OK?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » November 3rd, 2013, 1:20 am

"Yeah, I get it." He rubbed his forehead anxiously. "But don't make me think too hard, I have tight strung nerves and I may try to slice your hair out."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)