[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - children of the gods ( percy jackson) — My Lion King Forum

children of the gods ( percy jackson)

Re: children of the gods ( percy jackson)

Postby Dark Huntress » January 12th, 2014, 1:22 am

Daemeon rolled his eyes as he hopped onto his feet. "I'm beginning to wish they weren't girls and we could beat the crap out of them. Perhaps the guys would've been of use." He gave Angel a startled look as she laughed loudly.

"You couldn't handle Penelope, Pheonix would give kick your goody-two-shoes asses."

"Do I detect a note of-dare I say it-fondness?" Okay, the question was more for personal motives than anything else.

"No," she laughed sardonically and stood up, pushing her face as close to his as possible. "I just wanna see you wallowing on the ground."

"Why don't you kick my butt yourself?"

"Maybe I will!" She dropped to the floor and swept his legs out from underneath him. "Well, you're on the floor." She smirked and gracefully sat down on the bed. A frown darkened her face as he rested his head on his hands and grinned up at her. "What are you doing? 'Cuz I'm very afraid right now."

"Well, you wanted me on the ground. I'm on the ground. Calm down."

"I'm calm," she tossed her bangs, "I'd be more worried about Penelope, because Ares' children can hold very, very long grudges." A slow smile curved up the edges of her lips. "Besides, I feel unthreatened. Y'all don't even have weapons."

"Pffft. We do." He pulled a bullet from his bracelet and was about to mess with it when he stopped. "Now I'm suspicious." She smirked and laid back on the bed. "Penny, we can either trust them and not kill them, or just kill them. I'm sorry, but I'm leaning towards not killing them and not trusting them...you know, they are really hot. Your choice though."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby nalasimba83 » January 12th, 2014, 2:27 am

Penelope looked at Troy,"Please I saw a squirrel that was hotter than him,"Penelope said.

Troy raised his eyebrows,"Admit it,"he said smirking.

"Fine, your hot,"Penelope shrugged. "I would have said more, but that was until you kidnapped me,"Penelope said, making a point.

"Wouldn't that make me hotter?"Troy asked.

"Please stop with the whole smooches, I feel like vomiting. I'm here to kick some butt and not get laid on,"she said accidentally throwing Angel a look.

Troy shrugged and uncapped a sword,"and that's why I like you."

Penelope rolled her eyes and took her dagger. She stuffed the cylinder in the back of her shorts and walked outside with troy. She saw him eyeing her short apparrel.

"Is that all you ever where?"Troy said with an amused look on his face. Penelope hit him hard on the arm but that only caught him off balance laughing.

"You have with a problem with that?"Penelope said reaching for her dagger. She raised her eyebrows and he caught what was a glimpse of her smile.

"You should smile more often,"he said suddenly. Penelope shrugged and they both didn't talk for a while. "So while Daemeon and Angel have their little wrestling match, do you want to go somewhere?"he said reaching for his car keys.

"Why not,"Penelope sighed as she got into the seat next to Troy.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Dark Huntress » January 13th, 2014, 12:24 am

[I haven't been to Vegas in awhile so my view is probably wrong, sorry :/]

Angel swallowed, casting Penelope a look that clearly read: please don't leave me. She hoped Penny didn't see her, because it kinda hurt if she'd walked out anyway. She sighed and pulled her knees up against her chest, feeling strangely awkward. "You got quiet fast," Daemeon remarked, watching her from where he was still reclining on the floor.

"Yeah, it's just that I'm alone with a guy who kidnapped me in a strange hotel room in a city I have no idea where I am." She exhaled roughly, before pushing to her feet. "C'mon, let's do something. Jason and Pheonix are probably worried sick-" she rubbed her face.

"Okay, I'll take you out, but I have conditions. One, you seriously need some clothes, because I really don't want to spend our entire aquaintance with you in the same clothes. Just kinda...unattractive. And two, no talking about the guys we just ditched. They're fine, believe me, we'll pick them up later. When it's absolutely necessary. Ready?"

Angel shrugged. "Yeah, whatever, lemme wash up. My mouth still tastes like throw up and that's nasty."

"Wow. You are not helping your hotness level."

"Yeah, I don't care." She gurgled a little water and twisted her hair into a side braid. "Ready." He nodded and held the door for her.

Ten or fifteen minutes later found Daemeon guiding a completely psyched Angel in a side entrance to Ceasar's palace. "Oh, my, the fountains!" She grinned at him over her shoulder. "Did you know Evil Kanevil jumped over the water show?"

"No, that's actually pretty cool." It was the first random fact Angel had spouted that'd actually been interesting and not solely entertaining. Nearly forty-five minutes later, he'd endured her raptures over the cloud painted ceilings, sculptured fountain, and the foot of the Eiffel Tower that came through one room and he was waiting for her to change.

"Okay." He turned slowly, eyebrows raising in mute appreciation as he ran his yellow eyes over her short, tight black tube dress and gladiator heels. Damn, he was actually starting to forget the unattractiveness of seeing her throw up.

"Okay what?" He asked.

She swung the bag, containing the other stuff she'd bought, over her shoulder. "One, how is one guy so damn freaking rich? And two, damn, you make a tight black polo and distressed jeans look amazingly hot." She cocked her head as she strode towards him. "Is the dress necessary, though?"

"One, Hades is the God of the Underworld, and the riches of the world. Two, I'm just that awesome. And yeah, the dress is necessary."

She made a face, but walked beside him as he started out of the store. "Can you slow down a little, Daemeon," she grabbed his arm to help herself from falling. He looked down at her.

"Okay," he sighed as if it were a chore. Angel punched him in the arm.

"Wow, you're so kind," she groaned as she followed him through an entrance onto the bridge that passed to the outside. "Can we stop for a minute?" She stepped up against the glass, staring out at all the lights. She could see the edge of the Eiffel Tower, the hotel with the roller coaster around it, and several elaborate billboards. "It's beautiful."

Daemeon stepped up behind her, close enough for her to feel him shrug. "It gets less impressive the more often you see it." She turned and gave him a small smile before grabbing his hand like at the club.

"Show me," she said, pulling him gently down the bridge.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » January 13th, 2014, 6:32 am

Penelope looked blanklessy with her elbow resting against the window staring at the blurs outside with the window rolled down.

"Las Vegas is pretty awesome!"Troy said rolling down his window as well.

"Yeah,"Penelope managed to say covering her face with her black hair, she was never ad bored, angry, frustrated, etc in her whole entire life; she didn't even know why.

"I love these crappy demi-god camps, they keep us away from our parents,"Troy said jokingly attempting to spark a conversation. "Where's your mom?"

"Dead,"Penelope replied harshly with bitterness scratching her tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry,"he said faltering his smile.

Troy with his usual cool, bad-boy, show-off behavior quieted down to-...somebody un-Troy like.

"I'm not, I hated her,"she said.

Troy looked at her with his brown eyes,"Hey, can i show you something?"

Penelope shrugged and nodded. Troy opened the door and allowed her to come outside. She was about to look around until Troy came around, covering her eyes.

"You can't look yet,"Troy insisted.

"Wasn't going to,"Penelope complained.

He led her carefully to an open space. He took off his hands that blinded her and she looked around. He came behind her with a rose in his hand as he handed it to her. She couldn't help, but cup her mouth and laugh. She took the rose and looked at him raisin g her eyebrow, but couldn't resist smiling. Troy took off his leather jacket as set it on the grassy ground. It was a lake,he took his hands and water was literally rushing out forming a little ice sort of thing surrounding her and forming breath taking patterns.

"That is...awesome,"she said, grinning.

"Not until you see this,"he said, smiling again.

He began carving little ice flowers everywhere and covered the ground almost completely. They were racing across the little 'meadow' and reached her feet. In her feet came rushing out water creating a rose pattern around her. She felt light on her feet and had to keep spinning around to keep track of the patterns.

"You are an idiot,"Penelope added sarcastically.

"You can say that,"he said.

Penelope smiled, not being able to resist all those gurly emotions rushing through her. "You do realize this every 14 year old girl's dream, right?"she said.

"*ahem*15 year old girl's dream,"he corrected her. He smiled,"Happy birthday Penelope,"he said reaching in and giving her a small box.

"It's a gift I actually asked my dad for,"he said, smiling with his cheeks tightened. His blonde ruffled hair looked like it was soaked wet, but stood up with it's ruffles and spikes.

"Poseidon -er-Neptune!Oh my god! Oh my [censored] god!"she said astonished. She hated Troy for today, she was completely over come with fits of smiling, and blushing.

She took it, shocked and opened it slowly, it was a small ring, she took off her red ring and threw it in the lake, happy she did that. Troy grinned and placed it on her finger.

"You're doing that like your going to marry me,"Penelope joked.

"You'd probably wish that."

"Or you."

It was a small ring, with a little blue stone on it,maybe even a diamond. "How'd you know?!"

"I'm awesome,"he said, smiling. "I've actually got something else,"he said.

They went back into the car and nightfall dawned on top of them, it was getting late.

"What about pheonix and jason?"She said, suddenly reminding him.

"Daemeon's got it,"he said.

He increased speed and Penelope held on to the car seat, laughing through it. He suddenly smiled and lights were on, 15 to be exact. Fireworks exploded with the title,"Happy Birthday Penelope, Penelope couldn't suppress the smile and the top of Troy's car came open. Penelope went to the back of the topless car and stood on top with her hair blowing carelessly. She looked to get a better view and laughed and couldn't stopped. This was the best birthday ever. She couldn't help, but kiss Troy, laughing and getting inside.

"I told you, you should smile more often,"he said jokingly showing off his pearly white studs.

Penelope raised her shoulder and punched him playfully in the arm budging the car a little.

"We better get back to the hotel, your brother and the other dude are probably in a drunk state. We can pick them up tomorrow,"he said.

"We're staying overnight?"Penelope asked curiously. Troy nodded and smirked as Penelope couldn't take her eyes of the ring."I'm not sleeping you!"Penelope said laughing.

"Of course not!"Troy said, with his cheeks flushed. "Your gonna sleep with the other girl,"he said. Penelope eyed him grossly. "Oh geez not like that. Penelope Dark, your mind is rotten."

"I'm not sleeping with Angel! She mumbles facts about monsters in her sleep,"Penelope let out silently. "It gets freakin annoying!"Penelope added.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » January 14th, 2014, 10:42 pm

Daemeon gave Angel a look from across the table as she looked around with wonder. "What?" She asked innocently, noticing his obvious irritation.

"Maybe I'd actually like the girl I'm eating dinner with to look at me," his black eyebrows tilted up in a question, one Angel couldn't quite read. She rolled her eyes.

"God, you sound like my dad."

"Okay, then." He sat back in his chair, fingering his glass.

"I'm sorry, it's just it's all so cool. I've been so many places, but never anywhere interesting." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and focused her sober grey eyes on him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"What kind of 'interesting' places do you want to go?"

Angel narrowed her eyes. He actually denned to want to know, which was...well, almost ridiculous. Guys don't care. Ever. "Um. Paris, Rome, London, the normal," she waved a hand dismissively. The look he gave her obviously told her that wasn't what he was lookin for. "Okay," she sighed and scooted her chair up closer to the table. "I really want to see the Eiffel Tower, the Amphitheater, and most of the European countries. I would kill to see Greece though! To walk in the Parthenon, to see Mom as everyone else saw her, maybe go swimming at the beach."

"You know most of the beaches there are nude beaches," his face was perfectly serious.

"I hate men."

His lips twitched as she sat back violently. "So how are you planning to get there?"

"An airplane." She felt triumphant as he gave her an annoyed look. "See, you aren't the only one that can be a pretentious douchecanoe." She smirked as he laughed.

"A douchecanoe? Where did you even get that?"

"A book."

The waitress interrupted their little war, but by time she set down their food, they'd already made a truce and the conversation turned fluid. When she wasn't determined to tease him, Angel discovered Daemeon wasn't actually that bad. Besides the fact that he brought up the fact she'd lost her cocktails in a dumpster earlier that evening. Unfortunately, it was getting very near two in the morning and they had to hurry and finish to get back to the hotel.

Angel glanced over at him as the strolled down the sidewalk towards the sidewalk. "You know, I actually had a really good time."

"Me too, surprisingly." He gave her a teasing look and she made a face at him. "I'm insufferable, aren't I?"

"Pretty much."

"Look at me." She stopped and faced him, giving a confused 'why'? "Because I'm very tempted to kiss you, Jailbait."

"No, not if I'm 'jailbait'. Besides, we really need to get back. And were kind of in the middle of the street. It's like PDA in the halls at school, but a million times worse. Ew."

She quickly walked away and he jogged to catch up. "You know, that's normally not how it goes when the guys tells the girl that." She shrugged and pulled the lobby door open before cutting towards the elevator. "Um, Jailbait...I'd really rather take the stairs."

"Do you have claustrophobia or something?" She scoffed as she stepped into the elevator.

"Kinda."

"Well, suck it up." She pulled him in and the doors closed. She winced as he squeezed her hand. "God, you're kinda strong." A sideways glance ascertained that he was squeezing his eyes shut. "It's not that bad, Daemeon, c'mon". No response. She kissed his cheek. "See?"

"That was lame," he replied as the elevator stopped and the doors slid open.

"Yeah, almost as lame as 'I'm very tempted to kiss you, Jailbait'." She cocked an eyebrow as she paused expectantly in front of the room door.

"Right. I'm going to kiss you before we part ways, and it will not be lame, Angel."

"Cool story, bro," she twisted the handle down as he unlocked the door and immediately unzipped the back of her heels and pulled them off before throwing herself on the couch. "Ah! Blessed relief!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » January 15th, 2014, 12:08 am

Penelope realized that Troy was still pressing the heel of the car smirking at her glances.

"This isn't the way to the hotel,"Penelope reminded him rolling her eyes.

"I know. It's so boring there. Obviously, Kerebros can wait another day,"he said.

Penelope parted her mouth as if to protest but instead smiled partly,"If we're gonna keep going, might as well change out of these stuffy clothes. Can we stop somewhere?"she asked.

"There's a mall for your girly needs in the next exit,"Troy said keeping left at the fork.

She opened her jaw and raising her eyebrows. She punched his arms and crossed them looking out of the window. His muscular structure didn't even bother to move and she shook her head slightly out of a joking irritation. He stopped the car and parallel parked it. Penelope opened the other side of the topless black car and opened the door.

"Hello there," a middle-aged woman said smiling.

Penelope smiled back and raised her eyebrows looking back,"Your supposed to stay in the car,"she protested.

"I don't feel like it,"he shrugged.

She rolled her eyes, someone as sarcastic and irritating as her made her look way below the irritation line. She grabbed a dress from the hanger and went inside the fitting hall. Troy followed her feeling awkward in a girl's clothes store. He found tons of girls checking him out with Penelope smirking. She opened the door to a fitting room shutting the door forcefully with Troy's fingers.

"Ow!"Troy complained.

"You're not supposed to come in!"Penelope shouted back throwing the previous heaps of clothes over the door and at him. He gave a grunted sigh and went outside to pace around.

The door creaked and budged as Penelope opened it. She found Troy holding a pink lacy bra in his hands. She opened her jaw and snatched it out of his hands, before sighing and looking eye-leveled at him. "So..."

Troy slightly stammered. He never saw Penelope in anything, but shorts and a loose top. He looked at her Short trimmed black sleeveless black dress. It held a slim black belt in the middle. Her soft legs suited it well and the red rose at the top paid more attention to her brownish-reddish eyes. Her thin arms that had more muscle that it looked like she had. Her broad shoulders made the dress look shorter than it was. Her thin straps showed a little tip of her black lacy bra and he had to bite his tongue and nearly choked. He never paid attention to her chiseled features and her loose black hair was neatly lifted to right side of her shoulder.

"Well you look sexy,"he said smirking a little.

"Thanks?"she said questioningly. She allowed the accountant at the check in center to scan her dress while wearing it. Troy reached into his pocket and pulled out his leather wallet. The girl smiled at Troy and Penelope snatched the bag along with Troy's hand. A guy who looked at Penelope from head to toe smiled and started walking towards her with his cute face. Troy took his time to snatch Penelope's hand out of the door and into the road. She slightly stumbled forward and shook Troy's grip from her hand and flashed him an annoyed look. She went into the car seat and rolled her eyes clutching her shorts and tank top.

"Where to next Ms. Dark?"he asked.

"You tell me,"she sighed. "You look like you've been here longer,"she said. She was about to scan her dress until her eyes caught the ring again, and she licked her front teeth with her tongue smiling.

"Alright,"he said grinning. He put his hands behind her car seat and hit the pedal again. Penelope closed her eyes and shook her head slightly. They both looked like a pair of vampires with their dark clothing in the dark night. The car came to an immediate stop and they looked at a fancy looking restaurant, way too fancy. Two guys came rushing through her door offering her a hand as she took it and stepped out.

"Thanks,"she said, flashing a dazzling smile at the cute one who smiled back.

Troy rolled his eyes and practically shoved the guy.

"Will you stop it?"Penelope hissed.

Troy shrugged and opened the door before any of the workers did and had a moment to himself. They both got seated in a small table with a fantastic view of the large fountains shooting amounts of water into the air. Another woman came up formally and smiled,"Any drinks?"

"Coke,"they said at once.

She smiled uneasily and went back. "Will be right with you,"she said.

Soon enough, two waiters came up serving two tall glasses,"Woah,"she said. "That is BIG."

"Yeah, but I can still finish it,"he said grinning.

It was true, he was almost halfway done when the waiters back back asking for the main course. They both had trouble deciding which led to one big argument til they finally decided on steak.

"Steak's not bad,"Penelope said reaching for a knife.

"Hooolllddd it right there,"Troy said snatching the knife away from her. He scooted her plate towards him,"I'll cut it,"he said.

"I was just going to cut my steak, not you!"Penelope complained.

"There are people watching Penny, we've all seen you and your relationship with knives,"he said.

Penelope rolled her eyes and grabbed her plate back gripping a fork,"Is it okay for me to hold this fork father?"she said sarcastically. Her red eyes almost looked like blood with the night.

"Have you even been to Rome?"he asked, smiling.

"No, I've never been outside of the United States,"she admitted.

"It's beautiful. It has fountains, lots of great buildings and restaurants, it's amazing,"he said.

Penelope couldn't help, but smile,"Oh yeah?"

"Maybe I can take you there some time,"he said reaching in to kiss her on the cheek.

The woman came back and he gave her a check. They both got up and back into the car.

"That was not too bad,"she said leaning against the car tilting her head to the left.

"It wasn't, was it?"Troy said smiling at her gorgeous face. They drove back to the hotel. She kept on taking glances at Troy's face before finally taking her phone and adding his phone number for later times. They looked at the clerk and went upstairs, before they entered the room, Penelope stood on her toes to give him a kiss which he returned. Daemeon opened the door to see them and Troy aprubtly slammed the door in his face.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » January 17th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Angel sighed from where she laid on the couch, before pushing off of the bed. "I'm going to take a shower." Daemeon shrugged in response and she slipped into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, she emerged, light, wet hair pulled back into a ponytail away from her pretty face and body wrapped in a towel. "Daemeon, is this your shirt?" She held out a black t-shirt.

He shrugged. "Yeah, I thought you might need something to sleep in. You didn't really get anything for you to sleep in."

"Oh. Thanks." She bobbed her head and disappeared again. She returned in the shirt, which only hung to her upper thighs, barely covering her butt, and her hair was blow-dried and everywhere. "So...I'm sure Penelope doesn't want me to sleep with her so I'll sleep on the couch. Spare sheets?"

She didn't wait for a reply before beginning to pull out drawers and look in the top of closets. She found them fairly easily and spread it out over the couch. "Good night," she gave him a small smile and wrapped herself up.

"You look like a mummy." Daemeon grinned down at her from behind the couch. "A really alive, adorable mummy that I want to kiss."

"Creeper," she teased, turning over. It only took a few minutes before she was breathing softly, completely asleep.

"Yeah," he breathed. "I am." He showered and packed up most of his stuff, trying to keep busy as he waited for Penelope and Troy. It was a long while till he heard voices in the hall. He opened the door, eager to have Troy back, then glared at it as Troy slammed it in his face.

"Gee, thanks," he muttered, before stalking over to the middle of the hall and popping a bullet out of the bullet encircled bracelet around his wrist. A click on the shell end and it popped into a black scythe with a dark steel sword on one the opposite end. He twirled it around, before arcing it down and swinging it around. His amber eyes narrowed as he stopped his blade only inches away from Angel.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." She pointed towards the bathroom door. "Okay? Or are you going to gut me?"

He popped his scythe, Tyre, back into a bullet and slid it into bracelet. "Sorry about that. Don't open the front door, Penelope and Troy are making out."

Angel made a gagging sound and pointed to the back of her throat as she stepped by him. "I so don't need an eyeful of that before I go to bed."

Daemeon shook his head and strangled the broad grin that threatened to break out. Apparently, Angel was the type to just say what everyone was thinking. And he was really regretting screwing up his chances on the wall home.

"Oh, Daemeon." He turned to face Angel. Acknowledgement turned to suspicion as she slid her arms around him and squeezed. "Thanks, and-um-'night." He blinked as he watched her disappear into the other room.

She paused in front of the door and knocked to get Troy and Penelope's attention. "Good night, Penny!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » January 18th, 2014, 12:44 am

(It isn't making out, they abruptly kissed coincidentally the same time Daemeon opened the door, it was like 2 seconds, not like the hardcore kissing so I wouldn't know why you would do all the gagging and dramatic stuff. js..._

"You're kidding,"Penelope said as she twisted the doorknob and peered through it with her red eyes looking around looking at Daemon's screwed up flirting. "This is very awkquard,"Penelope whispered silently noticing both Daemeon and Angel sleeping soundly and separately. She silently shut the door with Troy following her. Instead of sleeping, they both went to Troy's bedroom. Penelope stared at the bed in the middle of the room.

"Waterbed, seriously?"she joked half heartedly.

"It's only a joke,"he said smirking.

She took off her jacket and headed to the bathroom unzipping her dress and closing it to make sure Troy was out of sight before she rolled her eyes and gave a small smile and shook her head staring at herself in the mirror. She came back in a short towel that covered the middle of her thaighs.

"Get the bag behind you,"she hissed at Troy.

Troy raised his eyes and tossed her the bag,"Here,"he said grinning at the side of his mouth looking at her bare legs and her bewildered expression.

"Shut up and turn around,"she ordered him. Troy rolled his eyes and turned around. She came close to him and smacked his head blindly,"there,"she said.

"God Penny!"he shouted.

"Thanks,"she said as she turned on the bathroom light and changed into her shorts and pink tank top.

"Again, that's dirty!"Troy said as he squinted.

"That's all I have if you plan on stripping and handing me your,"she said raising one eyebrow.

Troy smirked and handed her another ring.

"Not again, I have 3 different rings-2,"she said as she took the ring.

"No, I used to date a daughter of Aphrodite and she gave me this useless ring. It can change your clothes and stuff, she was damn annoying,"he said laughing. "I dumped her ass,"he added accidentally.

Penelope crossed her arms,"Idiot,"she said as she took the ring and changed into a loose top and shorts. THe ring even changed make-up which she didn't use much except for the light lipstick.

"Thanks for this,"she said waving it in the air. "I guess its mine now,"she said raising her eyebrows and jumping on to the firm bed.

"Men don't need Aphrofied products,"he said smirking again.

"Hmm,"she replied. "Real men, do not get beat up a fifteen year old girl,"she replied.

"If your a girl, then I'm a curmpled hornsnack,"he said.

"Close enough,"she replied as she dived into the covers and pushed Troy out of the bed.

"Good night,"he shouted.

"Yes...a very good night,"she muttered to her self still holding the two rings.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » January 18th, 2014, 4:04 pm

[oh-sorry, Daemeon was just disgruntled and was entirely sure what he walked put on. Angel was being a sleepy me. I'll post later, just had to clear that up.]
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » January 18th, 2014, 6:22 pm

[its kk, i just wanted to clear up the whole makin up thing too ;) ]
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)