[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - children of the gods ( percy jackson) — My Lion King Forum

children of the gods ( percy jackson)

Re: children of the gods ( percy jackson)

Postby nalasimba83 » February 10th, 2014, 12:40 am

"It's fine, I got it,"Penelope cut in, smirking a second time. She glared at two pipes ahead of her and raised her eyebrows before having a spilt thought jumping into the air and landing upside down with a sword gripped in her teeth. Kraptois would have fallen upside down. She grabbed a hand for Troy and he shrugged stepping back a few spaces and flipping towards the air with a few sprints of water rushing behind him as he grabbed on to the lower pipe.

Troy looked across and cracked a hole into the walls gushing water as he leaped on and crossed to the other side with ease, somersaulting and landing on the ground with a thrust. "No thx,"he said smirking towards Angel. "I think I got it." He looked back at Penelope thinking the wood would at least stand her light weight. Instead, it cracked after the pressure of the water leaving it into a little shard.

"Gee thanks Troy!"Penelope shouted from the other side. She shook her head and grinned,"but really...thanks, I've always wanted to try this,"she said as she took a few steps back. She grabbed on to her sword and made a strike as she gained speed and height, she hastily took it off and flipped through the air about 50 feet and the width was about 50 as well. She nearly made it before tipping off and crouched. She got up shaking the dust off of ehr shorts and grinned as he had Kraptois by her side. "You guys could have tried that,"she said smirking and putting it back into her belt.

"Yeah, like i doubt that all of us could literally leap 50 feet into the air, and land a 100 ft distance. Neat anyways,"Troy said shrugging.

"Thanks, practice,"she said shrugging and batting her eyelashes sacrastically thrice.

"Let's go. Penelope stay in the front, I'll be behind you. Dameon in the back, I guess war in the front and death in the back, suitable combination,"Troy said.

"Bossy much,"Penelope replied mounting towards Troy's back. She was surprisingly light.

He gripped her legs and grinned,"Well I guess not,"he said.

She smirked as she let her black hair tickle his ears. "You smell like seaweed,"she said wrinkling her nose a bit.

"You smell like blood,"Troy replied facing up a bit before grinning with her blueish greenish, purplish eyes.

"Point taken,"she said as she leaned in with his hard and muscular back.

Troy grinned and came to a halt with two doors. Without any reaction, Penelope jumped over troy's face not touching him in any way and landing with a flip. "Next time, can you give a warning please?"he muttered jokingly as he watched the two doors. Penelope grabbed two spikes from the back of her shirt and threw them with perfect aim at the two eyes of the two demons. She grabbed her sword and cut the lock with a perfect snap.

"Something that Jason taught me,"she said grinning.

Jason smirked giving Troy the evil eye. Troy rolled his eyes,"Right...the winged boy,"he muttered, shaking his head.

"Come on,"she said. Troy came behind her gripping her waist and pushing her a little back."What was that for?"she asked raising an eyebrow, slamming his chest and grinning. Is that her idea of flirting?,Troy thought as he went back a few steps. This time he locked her arms and put a massive arm around her shoulder squeezing her like rope. "No seriously, what are you doing?"she said struggling a bit.

"Well, if you're going to try another stunt like that, its probably not going to happen again,"he said tickling her ear a bit.

"Really? A personal bodyguard? Can you do that to a daughter of Aphrodite or something, I think I can handle myself after battling like 300 monsters, surviving, and just being a daughter of Ares itself,"she said shaking him off.

"As stubborn as you are, I don't want you to get killed before getting to Kerebros,"he said muttering, pretending as if he were already annoyed by her. Penelope glared at him like if he wasn't gonna shut up, she was gonna smack his ass. And he loved his ass. He shook his head anyways and sighed. "Listen, I know girls like you, trust me, we have a bunch of them at my camp. True, their not as skillfull-or pretty,"he said shrugging. "But that's not the point,"he said shaking his head. "They go to quests like these and well-sometimes, they never come back,"he said raising his eyebrows.

"Right,"she said briskly. She swung around anyways and kicked Troy in the chest. "Tell that to some other girl,"she said. "May i suggest Demeter?"

She didn't get the point,Troy thought. He lagged behind a little feeling the heat coming from Penelope. He sighed, just keep a good view of her and make sure she doesn't try anything too drastic , he told himself. "So much for getting a girl that I actually like,"he said shaking his head and looking around. It was true, Troy was known for getting a bunch of girls in an instant and dumping them whenever he liked. He never really had feelings for any of them, but Penny was different. She was GORGEOUS, smart, which was rare for idiots of Ares. And she could kick the most ass from the crew, which was a bonus point. And he just lost the perfect girl by trying to make sure she didn't kill herself, weird right? "Whatever,"he muttered to himself.

Penelope was in the other side looking around as well. She clutched two more spiked and decided Kraptois stay put for a while. They were in a room filled with jewels and the drastic smell of blood, which Penelope should have gotten used to. She eyed three more demons hitting all of them with perfect shots and without even looking. Jason took a few steps back before smirking at the distance between her and Troy. He whispered something about her being awesome with grinning. Penelope eyed him again,"thanks."

She stopped as if she sensed something and looked around to find Kerebros, just sitting there as if watching some T.V and not caring about anything. He shifted his attention toward her,"Penelope Dark, daughter of Ares,"he said grinning. "Oh, I have guests. Lets see who she has, her boyfriend?"he said eyeing Jason.

"What the hell!"Penelope said quickly. He was so calm it was weird. "He is not,"she said raising her eyebrow, but Kerebros continued on.

"Her ex-boyfriend,"he said smiling wickedly looking at Troy. "Oh a son of Neptune, how wonderful,"he said.

"I'm not- her EX,"Troy said with white knuckles, breathing a while.

"Her little brother, Phoenix, and the blondie, and her boyfriend,"he said calmly. His figure was hard to look at, his figure kept shifting. After all, he was a million years old.

"Thanks for the intro dude,"Penelope said.

Kerebros grunted as if the word 'dude' slightly insulted him. He clapped his hands ferociously and THOUSANDS of demons and all monsters came towards him. "I'm the titan, of demons,"he said laughing maleficiently.

"No sh**,"Penelope said with a whistle. Without hesitating, she did a backflip cutting through Troy's side like a whip, clutching two spikes in her mouth. She was in the middle throwing two spikes into the demon's stomach. She pulled out Kraptois slaying like mad and flinging her self on to the pipes, balancing as she breathed fire into a hydra, crumbling it instantly. She breathed heavily, noticing she wiped out almost half of the army as more began to advance. Phoenix raised an eyebrow, she must be mad.

"You kids are a bunch of idiots,"Kerebros said calmly, paying no attention to anything. "But I do have to say, these little phones are pretty handy from what I had a million years ago. Humans aren't total fools after all,"he said with a slicing voice.

"I have the Samsung Galaxy one, its pretty useful. People keep on saying the Iphone's better, but I'm like - Sh**!"Penelope said throwing Keberos off guard for a second as he raised an eyebrow. Jason chocked a laughed and stared wide eyed. Penelope suddenly noticed the ring growing warmer, and she swing it behind her back so he wouldn't notice. She looked around to find monsters circling them.

"Seriously? You conversed with a Titan?"he asked.

Penelope turned around and whispered closely to Phoenix,"Try to hold the monsters back, while I'm gonna try to find out how to defeat Kerebros." Phoenix nodded and went to whisper the same thing to Jason. Penelope circled around Troy and tapped on Daemeon's collar. "Here,"she said pulling him to one side. "I need you follow me,"she said making sure Kerebros was still focused on them battling the monsters instead of her. She looked around before wiping her bloody hands in the back of her shorts. "Since you're the son of-death...we need to find out how to literally seal him back to death,"she said. "Can you please help me while the others are fighting, we need to make it quick before their all wasted. They can handle another hour at max,"she said frantically. "C'mon, there's like a book or something, or can you try to talk to Pluto?"Penelope asked, desperate.

Damon shrugged, looking at her and nodding, a little confused.

"It cuz we need to trick him or something. We can't kill kill him,"she said. "K, thanks,"she replied after Daemeon's quick nod. She clutched a small red ring that Ares had given her and sighed, rubbing it. A motorcycle lept into the air and she got on it quickly with Daemeon in the back. "Where do we go? The underworld or something?"she asked hesitantly, trying to make it as quick as possible so she can get back in time.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Dark Huntress » February 11th, 2014, 9:50 pm

Daemeon slowly slipped Tyre from his bracelet, trying his best to not watch an annoyed, sullen Angel [she was still completely annoyed from being called 'blondie' and having Daemon calls her boyfriend] and focused on Kerebros. He tugged his front teeth across his lower lip, mind in complete overload. "Shadow travel? I could drag him to Hades. Pluto might help me...maybe, but I could banish him to Tartaris. It'd be impossible to kill him and I can't guarantee it'd work, but...it'd be worth a shot." He gave a grim look before grabbing Angels wrist and tugging her against him, skewering the demon behind her with Tyre.

He kissed her desperately before smirking, "Lame?"

"Lame," she breathed, shoving him away and wading back into the fray.

Daemon rolled his eyes and gave Penelope a curt nod. Skirting around the edge, he pulled Penelope to him and tackled Kerebros. The fight around them was replaced by dizzying shadows, then the cold of the underworld. "We have to throw him down there," he nodded towards the edge of a wide chasm. Sprinting forward, he sidestepped the shadowy tendril Kerebros reached for him with. He flipped over the evil Titan.

*£*

Angel reeled backwards as an automaton boar charged through the crowd, a shadd of the wall slicing her left thigh. Pheonix immediately launched himself at it, bringing his bronze sword heavily down on it. Despite the obvious strength of its protective shell, he dented the side. The boar spun to face him and doused him in angry flames. Angel swallowed as she dashed to Pheomix's shallowly breathing side and snatched the dagger he'd given her originally. Pushing her body to its absolute fastest, then launched herself at it. She left the dagger fly, straight down the boar's throat and through it's insides to it's golden 'heart'. The boar exploded and sent her crashing back into the wall.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby nalasimba83 » February 12th, 2014, 12:59 am

(so did he defeat Kerebros or something, cuz I think Kerebros wouldn't put up an easy fight. )

Kerebros looked around and smirked, shoving him off like a fly with ease. "Tackling a titan? You're kidding right?"he said.

Penelope looked towards Daemeon and raised an eyebrow, before taking this as a chance to create a diversion. She quickly went over to his side with amazing speed and quickly whispered to him,"Distract me." It was as simple as that. She took out her own sword and smashed the skull of a Griffin who rolled over and crumbled easily. Her knuckles slightly sprained by the force of the hit, causing her to loose grip for a while. She grunted and held her bruised knuckles. She took Kraptois with her left hand and tore a strip of her tank top from her waist, revealing some skin as she hastily tied it around her fist.

Daemeon nodded and went over and did some blows for Kerebros in which he effortlessly dodged. Penelope then knew Kerebros' plan. Wear them out and then bring in the real deal, his allying gods. Her eyes shot wide open and she thought of a plan quickly. She needed to get rid of these monsters fast, maybe she could turn them against each other. Her eyes swarmed around the crowd and she knew her minor power, making someone mad. She smirked and lunged on a monster, heating its weak points instead of taking it down fully. It immediately collapsed. She grinned. Without notice, she looked around to find a Harpie come rushing at her. It was too quick, even for her. Suddenly, someone brought her down and pinned it to the ground snapping its wing as it shrieked in pain. Penelope then took the chance for Kraptois to bring her down with a single strike. She spinned around and bumped into the chest of Troy who stood with blood in his face, smirking.

"Grateful yet?"he asked gripping his sword and wiping sweat out of his forehead.

"Yeah...thanks,"she said after gulping mouthfuls of breath and pushing her hands to her thighs.

Troy reluctantly slipped back again and she looked around taking out a small needle from her pocket, as she looked around and the room rumbled. 5 powerful drakons came running at her, as if they were particularly assigned to finish her off. This time, they weren't too quick. She took out Kraptois with her left hand and pressed her ring, as it obeyed her command and transformed into a bronze shield with the words: ARES in the middle. She lunged on to the air and into the rocky save wall gripping two balancing point with her elbow and her right toe as she quickly dropped down as if she was riding the air. She lunged onto another confused Griffin and went straight towards the serpent like creatures. She dodged the fire and raised the shield above her head as she fearlessly charged towards the five. There was one particularly large drakon in the middle and she went towards her left side without even thinking. Her eyes narrowed and her lips pursed as she charged with rage and avoided its deadly venom. She looked straight towards it and took out Kraptois slaying its head with ease. She lunged on the large Drakon and recognized it as the Laconian drakon, the most fearsome of them all. It breathed a tremendous amount of fire and she easily raised her shield above it, with her eyes matching the fire it radiated. She took out kraptois and effortlessly slayed it.

Suddenly she felt a red glow around her and she recognized it, it was the blessing of Ares: Invincibility, and she had just recieved it. She felt a tremendous amount of power flowing through her veins, that felt more godly than human. For a split second, she wasn't human. She glanced towards Phoenix who recognized it immediately as well. She could see his face reddening up a bit, with astonishment, resenment, and even jealousy. Troy raised an eyebrow and fell straight on his back for a distracting moment as another demon came toppling above him. He got up, sidestepped it, and snapped its neck with ease.

Penelope. did a straight backflip and with each walk, she slayed a monster easily. Suddenly, more than half the army left was done for. She looked at Daemeon and gave a curt now, shouting,"Now!" as she signaled him to open the gates of Hades. Penelope lunged at Kerebros with her shield and sword, the ultimate weapons of Ares and plunged his chest. He was slightly caught back, but he threw her down on the ground. She did a back somersault crouching on the ground with a hand in front of her. Any second now, Daemeon was gonna open the gates and plunge him into Tartarus, while she caught him off balance and knocked him straight over there. Come on Daemeon....Now would be the time, she urged him. But she wasn't the daughter of Hades, how would she know how much power it would take from him, and currently, she was invincible. Nothing could stop her, literally. Who knew who long this would last? A week? She breathed warmed breath and all her bruises were healed. She waited for the perfect chance, but Kerebros simply took a dagger and held a knife up towards Phoenix' throat.

Suddenly, their plan was ruined. This wasn't expected. "oh my gods,"Troy said shaking his head. Penelope reached towards her jacket and gripped two spikes, secretly tossing them towards Troy. Penelope could have easily beat him up, but Kerebros would have sliced Phoenix' neck by then. Troy took them and shoved them in his back pocket, taking his own knife. They would need to circle Kerebros and throw him off guard as one of them snatched Phoenix, and then Penelope would take this as a chance to jump Kerebros and throw him into the gates of Hades once Daemeon finished opening up the portal. Seemed easy enough, Penelope thought to herself. Then, she'd go all off. Jason looked at her invincibility, as the red glow never left her.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » February 14th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Daemeon cast an anxious look at Angel, who was still laying on the ground, before regripping Tyre and nodding at Troy and Penelope. Moving in a synchronized pattern, they circled the target. A subtle nod from Penelope sent three figures flying through the air. Tyre's long handle slipped behind the dagger's edge while Troy flicked the weapon away from Kerebros and Penelope yanked Pheonix forward. She then delivered a few vicious kicks in places that had both Troy and Daemeon wincing.

"That's low," Daemeon murmured, then concentrated on opening the gate to Tartarus. Pluto-Dad, I know it's kind of a bad time and Proserpina's probably there, but a little help would be nice. We both know that I can't send someone to Tartarus without your help...so... In response, a gaping hole opened in the opposite wall, Tartarus showing through. Daemeon caught Troy's eye and nodded towards the portal.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Evil Asshat Titan, but you're about to miss your ride." He pitched forward and locked his arms around Kerebros' waist, pushing him forward several yards till he broke loose and slammed Daemeon back into the wall.

"That'll leave a bruise," Daemeon grunted, pushing to his feet and rejoining Penelope and Troy. Trying to keep them from being the focus of the opponent's attacks, he left his guard down. Unfortunately, Kerebros was quick to react, snaking a tendril around his throat. Breaths increasingly difficult and lightheadedness settling in, he passed out.

Probably only a minute later, at most, he forced his eyes open. Troy was bent over Penelope and Pheonix and Jason were finishing off the last of the monsters. Dragging in a much appreciated breath, Daemeon scrambled to his DCs and hobbled across the room to kneel by Angel.

A large gash oozed blood from her left thigh, blood wet the roots of her hair from a scrape across her forehead, and her arms were covered in abrasions, bruises, and a few, unserious burns. "Angel," he whispered, "please wake up."

In response, she stirred slightly, opening her mouth in a tiny, wholly feminine moan. Her eyelids swept open and recognition flared through her grey eyes. With surprising speed, she pushed upright and flung her arms around his neck.

"That was retarded, Angel," he forced out finally.

"Nuh-uh!" She pushed away and frowned at him. "You're poky!"

He rubbed his hand over his spiky jaw. "Well, Jailbait, I've been a little busy helping save the world to shave. Besides, you're..." He cupped her cheek and gently brushed his thumb over a light bruise along her jawbone. "Maltreated," he finished finally.

She laughed a little and slid her fingers along the stubble on his cheek. "If I had half a brain, I would've shut up and let you kiss me."

"Well," he shrugged a little, "it's not too late." He dipped his head forward and kissed her gently. She deepened it, letting the idea that they almost died really sink in. He pulled back and gave her a questioning smirk.

"Lame," she breathed, before standing, albeit a bit wobbly. "Okay, pizza. We kicked the asswhole's butt. Now pizza. Dominoes? Papa John's? Pizza Hut?" She gave a delighted squeal.

Daemeon rolled his eyes, standing stiffly. He narrowed his eyes as Angel slipped an arm around his waist and smiled Angelically. "You're so old, Daemeon."

"Wow, thanks." He tossed Troy a look, "No more making out in the hotel hallways. I don't need to see that."

"Like we need to see you and Angel make out," Pheonix rolled his eyes.

"That's different-it's us."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » February 14th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Penelope looked back to get her sword back again and frowned,"Well he didn't put up a good fight." She rubbed her chin a little before taking back Kraptois and letting out a big sigh. "Pizza as we promised,"she said as she caught up by Angel with a few burns on her legs and a bruised hand. She took out her high ponytail and ruffled it tiredly.

"Pizza's on me,"Troy said grinning. He pulled out his back pocket to find two spikes, handing them back to Penelope along with a small squared leather wallet with a bunch of credit cards on it, and a few Roman Denarri along with Drachmas. Penelope raised her eyebrows pulling out a few 20's. "I'll make it an extra extra large,"he said grinning.

"Add the spicy italian sausage,"Penelope said thoughtfully. "Oh and make it extra extra spicy,"she added.

"Kay,"Troy said shrugging and counting his fingers as if calculating how much that would be. "You're a fiesty one aren't you,"he said smirking.

She suddenly felt a lot more wearier and winced as she felt her hand moving across her forehead clutching the brim of her hairlines. She took it out feeling light liquid flowing through her fingers and circling it. She looked at her hands filled with blood. Penny must have suffered a serious blow to the head. She looked at her condition, light bruises almost everywhere, a harsh blow of fire, and she almost froze after she was done finished scanning. When the she looked at her arms she found a small greenish area in her veins which made her sick. She knew it was poison because she could feel her hand weakening and straining as it visibly spread. A chimera or something must have attacked her when she was in her invincibility mode, making her not realizing it before, because she didn't feel any pain. Now it was starting to wear off. She looked in her pocket to find anything, anything, bandages. Nope. Cotton. Nope. Her whole pockets were filled with weapons.

She crossed around Troy to have a peek at his pockets to see if there was anything before she grunted softly in her head. They stopped at the cave wall before Daemeon cracked the wall as the ground shook and the door bursted open. "I was gonna do that,"Troy said smirking. Daemeon replied with a smug look and they both smirked at each other before exitting out. They were just like Jason and Phoenix, they acted like they hated each other, but it was clear they were close.

Suddenly, the went back to their little portal with their red car still standing, gleaming in the bright sunlight. Penelope hurried up before Troy took the shotgun with Penelope beside him. Suddenly, she grinned again and opened the car roof and sat on top of it letting Daemeon have the seat next to Troy. She could see Phoenix grinning with Angel next to him. Penelope solemnly shook her head, no need to thank me little bro, she thought before letting the cold wind shake away the dusty feeling they had in the cave.

Suddenly, they stopped at Pizza hut, and Penny jumped from the top of the car landing on the ground, feeling a bit numb . She met up on the left side with Troy handing him the 20 dollar bill. "There you go,"she said triumphantly for no reason. Suddenly he caught a good look at her hand.

"You two girls are real greeks,"Daemeon and Troy said grinning, looking at them in their weary state. Penelope raised an eyebrow punching Troy playfully in his arm. He suddenly clamped her hand as if examining it. "That's a serious bite, if it reaches into your heart, you know-"

"What's that supposed to mean,"she said in a whiny kind of tone.
s
"Just stay here,"Troy instructed them. "Me and Daemeon will pick up the pizza ,"he said bossily. Dameon and Troy shifted over Angel and Penny protectively as if bodyguards and shot two lasers at Jason and Phoenix.

He swung his keys and they opened the door for one another before shoving his wallet in his back pocket and closing the door with a thud.

"Roman boys are soooo...."she said, not finding a temorarily correct adjective. "Whatever,"she said. She looked around to find Angel's sliced leg and pushed her arm into the back pocket of the seat. "Hold on, I think I found something,"she said pulling out squares of brownie like food. "Ambrosia,"she said, cutting a piece in half for Angel. "Don't eat too much, it'll heal you, or most of your injuries, hopefully that nasty little cut. You can burn up though, so if you feel heavy just stop, or else you'll die on the spot,"she said. " Penelope took a small pinch of it and dropped it into her mouth and it tasted of devil's food cake, with red chocolate icing and layers of sprinkles. It was the ones she used to make at her school along with her friend, Neji, until she died of a monster attack. She wasn't a demi-god, but she saw through the mist.She looked at her body to find a small amount of bruises gone. She was trying to only get the poison out of her system and not meaning for the bruises to go. It was an Ares thing to show bruises and cuts as a sign of bravery and victory. The gastly shade of green turned lighter and that was a relief, maybe it slowed down the process. She would just have to get to camp and try to take it off somehow. Suddenly, the door slammed shut and she looked to find four boxes of pizza stacked in the middle of the car with Troy and Daemeon grinning.

"Total of 40 bucks! This pizza better be good,"Troy said opening the cardboard lid to let the aroma out.

"Please tell me you didn't order it Roman style,"Penelope said, teasing a bit. "Trust me, I had their pizza-I barfed,"she replied with a hint of joking in her voice.

"Hey! We invented pizza, life's only cause of living,"Troy said. "By the way, I've tasted your Greek yogurt- I don't even get why people eat it,"he said shrugging. "What's that brand? Chobi, or Chobini?"he said trying to knack the word in his head.

"We didn't invent Greek yogurt,"Penelope said pausing a bit. "I dont think we did..."she said uncertainly. "Whatever,"she said shaking her head and laughing a bit. She took a pizza slice and almost dropped it, dancing with it in her finger,"Hot hot hot hot hot!"she said.

"Oh gods,"Troy said twisting around in his seat. "Here,"he said squirming and tossing the pizza back into the lid until she cooled her fingers. "Hey, aren't you supposed to handle heat?"he asked suddenly.

"Yeah I guess. It's probably the Chimera poison, side effects and so on,"she said shrugging, trying to act normal. She kicked back with her head in Jason's lap and her heel lazily reaching Phoenix. "I'm so tired,"she said finally. "By the way...once we get to camp, we're not gonna see you guys anymore right?"Penelope said, trying to hide that she was majorly disappointed. "Romans and Greeks, and all that b.s,"she added.

"I don't think so, but we need to get you guys to your camps, you guys look pretty beat up,"he said indicating towards Penelope and Angel. "Its a shame knowing girls can bust butts better than guys,"he said glancing one sarcastic look towards Jason and Phoenix. He hit the engine and the car went up again," from Los Angeles to Manhattan. Yikes, but we'll make it in time,"he said pressing the engine hard that it was almost gonna break. They were traveling at unbelievable speed. "There's supposed to be some bandages in the back of the car. I'll get them,"he said as a single stream of water tossed a full first aid kit into Jason's back.

Dameon leaned over to Troy's side of the car, swiftly stopping the engine as they rotated seats in the car. Phoenix took the shotgun with Jason next to him. Troy moved back magically adjusting some more room before grabbing the first aid kit and sitting next to Penelope. Daemon looked over to give Angel more Ambrosia. "How's a first aid kit going to help?"Penelope asked feeling a little dizzy.

"I don't know. Its not a cut or anything, its poison, and we only have a few supplies. Hopefully Phoenix can drive fast, but hold still, I think i can try to get rid of the cuts and bruises,"he said. Penelope was about to protest until she realized she didn't want her body marked with ugly nashes. It would ruin her complexion, and she shrugged. She was able to avoid most bruises, but some magically appeared. He grabbed for Penelope's sleeve putting some sort of melted ambrosia on it. It stung a little, but it literally dissolved. "Roman methods, we have these things in camp, and we keep a kit handy for emergencies,"he explained. She had an ugly looking burn on her forearm and legs. A few scars lightly touched her left eye and her thigh had a deep cut on it.

"I don't even know where half the things came from,"she said raising her eyes.

"Being invincible is not always a good thing,"Troy said reaching for her thaigh. "Drakon?"he asked.

"I think so, I'm not sure. I couldn't really feel anything,"Penelope said shrugging. Suddenly the car came to a stop, Jason must have done something with the air since they already came to camp.

"Great,"Troy said. "We'll help you guys til the barrier, we're not exactly what you call, 'allowed,'"he said.

"We don't need help,"Penelope said rolling her eyes. She looked over to see Daemeon and Angel in the barrier, Dameon tried to get through but he got stung. "I got it,"she said shrugging, until a hard force gripped her.

"Hey um...listen. Since it is going to be the last time I'll probably ever see you again,"he began. "Uh, here,"he said giving her a necklace with diamonds. "Just something to remember me by."

"Oh my god,"Penelope said. "Damn Troy,"she said, clutching it and putting it into her palms. She reached in to hug him.

"I know, your friends don't want to see me make out with-"he said before Penelope interrupted. She leaned in and kissed him shortly. He counted it exactly and it was 2 seconds long.

"That one's a freebie,"she said pointing at him. "Don't expect it again,"she said laughing as she grabbed her jacket and left for the barrier until she caught up with Jason, until a figure bumped into her.

"Oh my god Penelope! What the hell happened to you?"Annabeth said as she rushed in to hug her. "And who's the cute guy over the barrier,"Annabeth said raising an eyebrow.

"A friend,"Penelope said. Suddenly Annabeth got another view of her arm.

"A chimera bite?"she asked studying it with precise eyes. "Seaweed brain got himself one of these before,"she said.

"Yeah I heard,"Penelope said. "I'm just going to go get something for these, it won't affect me much cuz its slowing down. I'm just gonna head over to the cabins,"she said. Penelope headed over to find the cabin crowded over her. "Wooow,"she said heading to her room.

"Oh my god Penelope, what happened?"people said murmuring around her with questions like,"how was it to lead?" "what did you guys get into?" "Did you defeat him?" and more. Word got around about the invisibily mark and she spent the rest of the time changing into a tanktop and shorts slipping a dagger into her boots like any other normal day before bumping back into Jason.

"Oh hey, didn't see you there,"she said. "What are you doing in the Ares cabin anyways?"she asked.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » February 16th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Daemeon elbowed Troy. "I was only kidding, we could've just looked the other way..." Speaking of the other way, he glanced back at Angel, the only one remaining.

She shyly tucked a few strands of tangled, rust color-stained hair behind her ear. "Um, bye," she hugged him momentarily before pulling back. "You know, I'm not usually here. If you ever want to destroy another Titan or hang out or whatever, you could drop by or, um, nevermind." She embarrassedly waved a hand and turned.

Daemeon opened his mouth then shut it and shrugged-she'd find his number on her phone soon enough. He gave Troy a smirk. "Think we should've told them of our plans. Rome, Greece, France, the whole shebang or do you think they'll take a mysterious call seriously?"

*£*

Angel shook her head as she followed the bulk of the camp back. Penelope was a hero, Pheonix and Jason were awesome, and she was, well, a nobody that'd been on a quest. Taking a deep breath, she slipped quietly into the Athena cabin. To her surprise, Annabeth was there. She exhaled; there was something she needed to do. "I know that I'm not exactly ideal, or anywhere close to being the best at, well, anything, but I want to belong here, and I'm going to try my hardest to be the very best. And this quest has taught me a lot of things: never trust a guy with sleeves with your heart or Pheonix with your trail mix, always avoid Chimera poison and Titans are seriously cranky and egotistical. Given, most weren't exactly ideal, or even, under normal circumstances, useful, but I did really come to terms with what a good leader should be, and you're a really good leader, Annabeth, and I'm sorry that I'm a spoiled brat and not 'Athena' material." Okay, she soared inwardly, let's find Penelope and party it the [censored] up!

*£*

Jason shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pocket. "I dunno, just figured I'd make sure you didn't drop dead or anything. Actually...," he scuffed his sneaker across the ground. "Things are nonexistent between you and that Roy guy, right? You know, 'cause he's Roman and you're Greek and they just don't mix. Because, honestly, I know I've been kind of a blind douchebag and not seen that I like you as more of a really good, old friend, but I'd appreciate it if you could give me a chance." He gave her a hopeful look.

Just before Penelope could reply, Angel skidded through the door at top speed, redressed in a tight electric blue tube top, faded mini shorts, and a pair of neon DCs. "Penny! We're still alive! Whoop! Whoop!" She grinned broadly. "Anyway, you, me, basketball court after you're done with Jason-I has a surprise!" She grinned again and bounded out the door again.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » February 16th, 2014, 11:03 pm

Troy looked back anxiously with his arms rested against the back of the Cadillac. "Yeah i think so.." he said. Then, he gave an exhausted sigh patting Daemeon on the back and opened the front door. "Come on dude, we've gotta get going." The two boys reluctantly went inside the car, starting the engine and riding off. Who knew greek girls could have such an impact on them?

Annabeth eyed with her her stern grey eyes,"It's a camp,"she said laughing. "We're all a little weird,"she said shrugging and letting her blond curls in front of her face as Percy came in.

"Check out Phoenix you guys. He's suddenly surrounded by an edge of girls,"he said smirking. "Who knew?" Percy grinned coming out dressed in a blue plain t-shirt and jeans with flat slippers on.

Annabeth rolled her eyes spinning Percy around with an arm around his shoulder. "Out you go seaweed brain. This is the Athena cabin,"she said smirking while she instructed him. "And go do your swim thingy or something,"she said. Percy grinned and grabbed Annabeth by the arm.

"Then I guess you're coming with me then,"he said. "We've gotta go congratulate Penelope, i thought she was dead all through the while." he said sheepishly.

Annabeth trudged along the cabin and tilted her head. "You just want to hear about the Ares blessing, don't you?"she said with the most obvious tone as she got dragged through the front door. Angel could hear only a few more sentences before their voices got faded.

"You know me so well,"Percy replied laughing. "I wish I had like a Poseidon's blessing or something,"he said.

"Shut up seaweed brain,"Annabeth said swinging another arm around his neck and heading towards the Ares cabin.
Penelope raised an eyebrow and grinned as Angel came in through their conversation. "That girl knows how to party!"Penelope said elbowing Jason on his ribs. "I love basketball,"she said, whispering taking her jacket outside and grinning. She tugged onto Jason's wrist forcing him outside as she took a swift turn and bumped into Annabeth again, but this time along with Percy.

"Congratulations on the quest!"Annabeth said on her tippy toes. Percy grinned.

"So what exactly happened when you got the mark. Did the room like blow up or something?"Percy asked.

Penelope raised an eyebrow, laughing,"....Sure, Percy. Yes, the room exploded,"she said sarcastically.

"Sweet,"Annabeth said grinning, understanding the sarcasm. "By the way, you might want to disguise yourself as an Athena child and bunk in our cabin tonight,"Annabeth replied smirking.

"If...you want to avoid people swarming around in your room asking questions about the quest that is,"Percy replied for for her.

"Hmm.... I don't know. That would be violating a hundred camp policies,"she said holding a finger towards her chin. "Guess I'm in,"she said grinning.

"Great! That'd be awesome actually,"Annabeth replied smiling excitedly,"bunk in my bed, I keep it empty,"she added. "Oh and, let's head to the lake!"she said with her fists pumped into the air.

"I actually have to head towards the basketball court,"she said shrugging. She pulled Jason's fingers towards her and yanked him forward and they landed up in the basketball court soon enough, with Percy and Annabeth behing her.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » February 21st, 2014, 1:01 am

Angel raised a brow in Penelope's direction. "Haven't you collected a nice little following. It doesn't have anything on Pheonix's little fan club of Aphrodisiacs though, but I'm sure you'll have a nice one once everyone figures out where you got to." She let a basketball swish unceremoniously through a hoop before turning to Penelope and grinning widely.

"Okay, so, you're, like, the best friend I have and we don't really spend the whole year round here. I mean, some people do, but I know Jason doesn't, and I won't. I'll go back to my grandparents and I want you to at least come and spend a month with me. I'd rather you spend the whole time. Grandmae is cleaning, like, 24/7, I swear, the woman talks about cleaning in her sleep. And between the grease and oil from the shed and the constant bleaching, I seriously doubt monsters can smell us-I'm pretty sure that's why I was safe for forever-and they don't care what we do as long as we're in our beds by morning and they've already said 'yes'," she paused to drag in a breath before flashing another hug e grin. "Plus, Daemeon might come visit me. For some reason, I think he will, and if he comes, I bet you-know-who will."

She winked and angelically folded her hands in front of her shorts. "Even if they don't come, the jocks are pretty fun. Plus they'll come pick us up." She stuck her full lower lip out and clasped her hands beseechingly, tilting forward on her tiptoes. "Pwease!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » February 21st, 2014, 3:16 am

Penelope grinned,"Well, I usually stay a whole year around in camp...but I'd be up for a vacation." Penelope grabbed a basketball leaning her back against the pole and shot it towards the basket and down to her palms while talking. "It's not like i want to clean up the Pegasus stable now and then,"she added shrugging. Suddenly, she let the basketball hit the hard ground and sighed as she swooped again to catch it. "So your grandmother is a neat freak? Yup, that'll repel monsters...definitely,"she said nodding. "But I kind of like monsters, their fun to beat up and set aside,"she said shrugging. "Oh well, I can still practice sword fighting!"she said excitedly. "And I'm getting better at summoning fire."

She took another basketball and bounced it towards Angel's direction for her to shoot. She folded her hands in her pockets letting her black hair sway to one side of the neck as she craned her head and watched as the ball flew down the hoop and back into Penelope's hands. She dribbled it simultaneously three times before she spinned around and dunked it into the net with her hair flying in all four directions. "We still have about 2 weeks before we go, so I'll let Chiron know I'm ditching the camp for about 3 months. Phoenix is staying at camp, so...one less bother to deal with,"she said in a kidding way.

She slowly observed the sky and raised an eyebrow,"It's going to rain, we better get back to the cabins,"she said throwing the basketball into the basket. Her dull brown eyes lit a fiery type of red as the clouds dimmed a bit. Suddenly as Penelope was going to take a turn into the Ares cabin, Annabeth grabbed her and grinned.

"Remember the deal. Meet me here at about 10 o clock to bunk in the Athena cabin,"Annabeth said letting go of the firm grip of Penelope's wrist.

Penelope slightly winced and shook off her wrist,"Yeah I know, but...OW!"

Annabeth looked over and examined her nails,"Sorry, bad pedicure."

"No kidding. I'm going to murder whoever sharpened your nails,"Penelope exclaimed.

Annabeth turned over to Angel who stood to the right side of Penelope. "Penny's gonna bunk with us tonight, you okay with that Angel?"Annabeth asked as she turned towards Angel's side. Angel nodded and Percy stood at the brim of the fence.

"I just realized two things,"he said. "One, you girls need a serious basketball lesson, and two, We're a bad influence on Annabeth,"he said folding his arms slightly and smirking.

Penelope walked over and playfully smacked Percy's arm,"You're talking to a national basketball champion over here,"she said placing one hand on her hips. "And two, you're probably right on that one,"Penelope said grinning.

"I can hear you guys,"Annabeth exclaimed.

"It's a good thing,"Percy said shrugging.

"Whatever seaweedbrain,"Annabeth said shortly as Angel and her drifted off to the Athena cabin.

Penelope swerved over and realized that Jason left shortly after they entered the court. What was it that he wanted to say? She shrugged to herself, guess she'll never know. She walked over and piled a bunch of clothes in one bag. She looked to one side to find a piece of paper and a quill with a small glass of ink beside it. She took it and wrote: Vacation at Angel's, on the bag. Then she dumped the bag next to her bed covering it in blankets. She saw a small phone fall out, hers.

"We're not supposed to use phone's are we,"Penelope muttered quietly. She twisted her bottom lip fiddling with the screen for a few moments. She definitely didn't want to send an army of monsters at their camp in the middle of the night. She dimmed the lights so her cabinmates could sleep. "Oh wait, it doesn't matter. I'm not calling anyone...right?"she said talking to herself. Then she opened it and found a text from Troy...so he remembered. It read: Try not to get yourself killed, and nice job kicking butt. I'm guessing you probably forgot about me, but I didn't. -Troy. Penelope grinned and texted back: Same goes for you. Then she quickly shut down the phone looking around to make sure nobody saw that. She resisted the urge to flap the screen and call him, but she just shoved it into her pocket and went to the bathroom with a pair of clothes at her hand.

She looked over and saw a small pair of grey eye contacts like all the Athena campers had. She blinked a few moments. The soft grey eyes didn't suit her, but Penelope was the only camper with red eyes, she wouldn't be stupid enough when the curphew patrollers came by. Then she changed her tattered blue jean shorts into an overgrown grey shirt that reached her thaighs and small grey pajama like shorts with the number '98' in the side in big blue block letters. She ruffled her hair and put on a black hoodie. Suddenly she took the bag and ran over to the midway of the cabins looking around in the chill of the night to find Annabeth, accompanied by Angel.

"Might as well hurry, cuz I get the feeling these contacts don't like me,"Penelope said blinking simantaneuosly.

"Wow,"Annabeth said grinning as she dimmed the lights and the three snuck into the Athena cabin.Penelope dumped the bag into one side and took off her hoodie.
"Girls night! Whoo!"Annabeth said. Penelope immediately clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Seriously?"Penelope whispered biting her lip from laughing.

"Sorry,"Annabeth said grinning. "So, whats first? Makeovers, nails, hair?"she suggested.

Penelope raised an eyebrow,"This is going to be a long night,"she said. She shrugged and suddenly ruffled her hair laying down a blanket as the girls moved towards Annabeth's bed.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)