[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - children of the gods ( percy jackson) — My Lion King Forum

children of the gods ( percy jackson)

Re: children of the gods ( percy jackson)

Postby Dark Huntress » January 19th, 2014, 1:43 am

[just had to accentuate Daemeon's facetiousness and douchiness ;) ]

Angel woke up at four, only an hour or two later, because of a weird feeling. She glanced around and noticed someone leaning against the wall, the glow of a phone lighting up his face. She knew the almost delicate contours of it.

"Daemeon," she whined quietly. "What are you doing?"

He looked up quickly, and she noticed his yellow eyes were glowing a little. Oh, she thought, Son of Pluto. Probably can see in the dark.

"Can't sleep," he replied.

"Try." She grumbled and turned over.

"Try what?"

"I don't care what, just shut off the phone and lemme go to sleep." The annoying glow turned off and she buried her face in her pillow again. She didn't wake up again until the sunlight was streaming through the curtains.

"Oh, fabulous." She stood and the boy that'd been sleeping next to her sprawled out over the new space. "Daemeon!" She glowered down at him, hands on her hips.

He blinked a little before looking up at her. An angelic smile slipped across his face. "Good morning, beautiful." He held up an arm as she swung a pillow at him, "Hey, hey! What the hell?!"

"You. Were. On. The. Couch. With. Me!" She punctuated each syllable with a pillow pound. She blew her hair out of her eyes and glared at him.

"You said you didn't care what I tried as long as I turned off my phone. I turned off my phone!"

"You know what I meant!" She slapped him one more time as hard as could and stormed off to change. Ten minutes later she was scowling down at him again, arms crossed over her clover green tank top.

"Stop giving me that evil look. I turned off the phone and let you sleep didn't I?" He cocked a coal black brow at her.

"You're missing the point!" She pulled her hair neatly back into a high ponytail and snapped a hairband off of her wrist and wrestled it so it was tight. "The point is: don't even go there. Now get up and get ready. Pheonix and Jason are still at that club and Kerebros is going to do something evil."

"Like wear a seersucker suit?" Daemeon mumbled, rolling off of the couch, "'Cuz I can't really think of anything more evil and nauseating than that."

Despite herself, Angel laughed, "You're retarded, Daemeon."

"I'm not retarded, I just have less braincells than most people."

"Obviously." Angel wadded up the used sheets and pushed them onto the corner of the couch. She looked around, sighing. She'd shoved her stuff into a shopping bag, already had her shoes on, and couldn't think of anything else she needed to do.

"You can put your stuff in my duffel if you want, Angel." Daemeon dropped his black bag in front of her and she shrugged and stuffed the few items she had in there, except a little silver box which she shoved into the pocket of her short cutoff shorts.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, whatever, and here," he handed a black leather jacket that had a diagonal zipper on the front and went up to nearly her neck. "Made me think of you at the store last night."

She laughed as she saw the wings and halo and fancy golden 'Angel' on the back. "Wow, Daemeon, just wow."

"I know right? Now let's get this show on the road...shortly after waiting for Penelope and Troy. God, I so don't want to go in there."

Angel punched him in the arm and gave him a look before sidling up to their door and knocking. "Almost ready guys? It's almost nine."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby nalasimba83 » January 19th, 2014, 3:52 am

Penelope grunted and felt her foot tickling something hard. She squinted curiously and groggily to find Troy's back on her headstand.

"Ah! Damn Troy, What the hell!"she said after she screamed and frantically slided up her bedroom covers. He grinned and turned around pushing the cover of his cellphone top down and shoved it in his pocket.

"What, geez just sitting,"he said slamming himself in the bed next to her.

She looked at him and stuffed his face in a pillow which he effortless grabbed and threw at the door.

"So much for a decent sleep,"she said tossing around. "What the hell are you doing here, aren't you going to sleep with Daemeon?? You know girls don't usually wake up to guys eye-stalking them in the morn-night,"she sighed and mumbled.

"Yeah, you're right, they don't...Only the lucky ones do,"he said pushing a pillow for himself as he rested his head against his hands.

"Please tell me you're not going to sleep with me, it's creeping me out,"she said wide-awake in her bed. Troy smirked and turned around.

"Well it seems that Penelope Dark has suddenly turned to an innocent little doll,"he said wrapping his arm around her waist.She slowly took his hand off and turned around to face him.

"Can I just sleep?"she finally asked. Troy nodded and grinned as he pushed himself under the bedroom covers. "Without you,"she added tossing around the bed. "Sleep with Daemeon or something. What is it with Poseidon kids, their so irritatingly hot and so unbearably stubborn,"she said with a sly smiled and a shake of her head.

"Oh like Ares' kids are any better. Their so [censored] hot and so unbearbly annoying at the same time,"he said grabbing her and pulling an arm behind her.

"Oh my god Troy, do I seriously have to dagger you right now?"she asked impatiently. "Let me give you another fact, we like to sleep,"she said emphasizing the last word.

"I'll let you sleep jeez, but I get to sleep here. Dameon's a living hell, seriously,"he said.

Penelope shrugged and tossed over already half-asleep and not aware of any noise. He grinned and slid under the covers, taking out his phone and sending a text. A few hours later, and only a few Penelope frantically opened her eyelids to Troy's sudden appearance on the bed again as he turned to the side with his elbow grinning,"Sleeping beauty just got up,"he smirked sarcastically. Penny was so caught up she took a dagger immediately and shot it at him without thinking.

"What's wrong with you!"she shouted angrily.

"What? Am I not allowed to be in my hotel room, you know the one i payed for,"he said shrugging.

"Yes! You have no idea how creepy it is. You could go to jail for this,"she said tugging her shirt down and shifting. Her mood immediately changed and makeup re-appeared, making her look like a goth.

"Sexy. Nice choice, but seriously, you might wanna clear up,"he said taking out his phone and spinning it. "Oh I forgot to tell you, it also changes by mood. Think of it as a little gift,"he said smiling.

"Isn't this 1. am! What the hell are you doing TROY! Honestly, don't guys ever stop acting like crap,"she said calming down and making the make up disappear.

"I liked the darkish look, suited you well too,"he said smirking again. Penelope's chest rose as if she was containing anger and pulled back the covers.

"Not quite fast, I want to show you something. Better get up before we catch Daemeon's bullshit,"he said. "That dude never gets that I can beat his ass any second. I mean, look at me. I'm the son of Poseidon, and I'm mega-awesome! I've got looks, charms,"he sighed jokingly. "I'm a package,"she said sarcastically.

"Yes, and charming modesty you have there,"she said. "I'm not going anywhere,"she said finally.

"Let's see about that,"he said as he picked her up. She kicked him in the chest and immediately her clothes change into a leather jacket and some jean shorts.

"Nice,"he replied holding his hand to his chest.

"Thanks,"she replied rolling her eyes and smiling.

"I meant the clothes, but you should know I purposely didn't kick your ass,"he said smiling. "Change into a dress, if you kill, might as well kill-in-still,"he said.

"Nice motto, idiot. But I don't feel like going. Now if we want to 'kill,' why not bring Dameon along?"she said thoughtfully.

"Cause of this,"he said as he picked her up and took her outside with her kicking constantly.

"Geez! You eye-stalk me and then you take me out unwillingly! This is--not American!"she finally said. She clenched her fists and her lips were pursed still into the leather jacket and light blue jean shorts. "We are not going to find Kerebros or anything aren't we?"she said finally. "This better not be on your mini-dates, it is 1. am!"she replied. Suddenly, a little cylinder fell out and she took it and shoved it into her pocket hastily.

"About that cylinder, uncap it,"he said interestingly. Penelope raised one eyebrow and cautiously uncapped it turning it into a small sword about her size. "You do know that that is Ares' weapon right?"he said.

"One of Ares' weapons,"she corrected him. "Ares doesn't have a signature weapon in particular like Zeus or Poseidon. This is just one, and you dragged me all the way out here for this? If you want to go all cooing over it, here,"she said handing it over to him. It immediately buzzed and electrified him making him groan in pain and drop it. Penny immediately bent to pick it up.

"Serves you well,"she said tilting her head so her long black hair could reach his cheek as she bent. She looked at the cylinder and found strange symbols in golden greek letters that she just noticed. She would normally read it casually, but the words flickered violently. This greek was millions of years old, so she shrunk it into a small chapstick size without bothering to pain her mind into deciphering the words.

"Help?"he said plainly. "Ares is one son of a [censored],"he said nastily smirking lightly, but still filled with pain. Penelope rolled her eyes and gave him a hand up. She immediately twisted him around and shoved him hard on the ground.

"Hey, that's for waking me up for this,"she said. He groaned and got up healing quickly, but with one bruise on his left cheek that made him look a little more fierce. "I'm the daughter of Ares, idiot. You surely wouldn't think you would go without paying for that,"she said slowly moving her red lips to the tip.

"Nope,"he said after a heavy breath. "I saw it coming,"he said with one last glance of the cylinder which Penelope had curled with two of her fingers.

"Great,"she said giving him a sarcastic smile which turned out to suit her and her well arched eyebrows.

"Girls,"he said shaking off dust from his shoulders. "Are pains,"he said shaking his head in disbelief as he entered the doorway not believing he got beaten the crap out of him again. He should be harder, but Penelope was too damn hot. He chuckled to himself lightly, but even if he was, she probably could still beat the crap out of him. He wiped the little beads of sweat from his forehead and twisted the doorknob, it was still. "Please tell me..."he began.

"You locked us out!"she said hurrying towards the door with her black boots trudding with her.

"Not...intentially,"he said shrugging a little. Penelope clenched her teeth and flicked him on the head which he rubbed looking down. "I just forgot the key!"he whispered quietly. Penelope sighed and tapped two times on her boots without rolling her eyes and handing her leather jacket to Troy.

"Here,"she said dumping it towards him. "Fortunately,"she said pulling her hair to the right side. "Girls have solutions to problems that guys make,"she said. She took a pin from the tip of her bra and inserted it professionally into the doorknob. It clicked silently and it opened without hesitation. Troy raised his eyebrows and smirked a bit looking at Daemeon and Angel still sleeping. Penelope threw an irrittated look at Troy.

"At least her boyfriend doesn't wake her up at 1.am in the morning,"she hissed.

"Boyfriend?"he said,pausing after he lightly closed the door. "Daemeon is twice her age, and you're either pretending or you're just out of planet earth, if you don't think that's kind of creepy."

"Yes of course I freakin realize that!"she said as she quickly went to 'Troy's'' room. "If you excuse me, I'm going to return to my sleep,"she said half heartedly and through clenched teeth. Troy rolled his eyes, suddenly forgetting about the cylinder looking at Penny's gorgeous and sarcastic face.

He sat on the edge of the desk fiddling with a seriously screwed up rubix cube as he finally settled it down and picked up her computer in which he sat next to Penelope and opened. She groaned feeling the reflection of the screen on her eyes. She took a deep breath, urging herself to be calm, which changed the color of her make-up and even clothes shortly, which Troy didn't see.

"Troy?"she said, attempting to be as sweet as she could get herself to.

"um...yes?"he said slightly tilting his irresistable face towards hers.

"I'll give you three seconds to turn that damn thing off before I throw it across the room,"she said raising her voice with each word. "One. Two. THRREE."she said as she picked up his laptop and readied it in a throwing position, before he hastily grabbed it.

"Hey, okay fine!"he said sighing and shaking his head. "Oh penny, you make a guy like me feel so vulnerable,"he muttered, chuckling to himself, before he tilted his head, thinking. "and stupid,"he said turning his smile into a smirk.

Penelope was too fast asleep to even listen...or bother to care, and the banging and the frequent noise of Angel woke her up. She took a dagger in which Troy had no clue where it came from and angrily threw it towards the door with her lips folded almost ruthlessly. She realized its Angel and came taking the dagger down from the broken door.

"It's okay Penny, crash my laptop, wreck the door, it's okay,"he said giving her a fake sweet girly smile.

"I'll give you three seconds, before I blow down the house....with my eyes,"she said sternly.

"Damn, I forgot Ares people could do that. But if you do blow down the house, penny dear,"he said sarcastically throwing an arm behind her. "I'll just estinguish it with my awesome water powers,"he said ruffling his blonde hair casually.

"Alright!"Penelope said raising her voice. She walked past Daemeon and whispered in his ear,"Damn you don't know how sorry I feel for you. Troy's an ass,"she said slightly smirking. She liked ass guys, and the bad-boy type, in which category Troy successfully fitted it in, but the annoying-won't-let-you-sleep-and-wakes-you-up-for-nothing-important type was also Troy.

"We're going to pick up Jason and Phoenix?"Penelope said from Angel. "Poor dudes,"she said almost sorrily.

"Are you kidding me? Those guys are probably still drunk and partying with random girls right now,"he said.

"Just get in the freakin car,"she said reaching for the shotgun seat. "Just for precaution,"she replied almost giving what Troy interpreted as a wink. She slid in easily and cranked up the radio. Troy sat in the seat next to her rolling down the windows with Daemeon and Angel still smiling at each other sweetly. She stopped the car so abruptly, they would have broken a million speed limits by now. "Here!"she said running towards the club to see Jason and Phoenix, not drunk but lying there squirming. She looked at Troy angrily,"Partying....drunk?"she said unbelievable.

"Ok okay, I didn't know they'd be waiting for this long!"he said apologetically.

"Yeah, wel-Oh my god. Did you just apologize?"Penelope said almost dropping her shades.

"Yes Penelope. Some people apologize,"he said throwing a look towards her. She was about to reply a sarcastic remark before seeing Jason wide-eyed, and Troy could trace a little flicker of jealousy boil in his eyes of both of them together. Penelope walked towards him in incredible speed noticing that she was in at least 2 inch boots.

"Jason!!Oh my god!"she said before hugging him. He nervously chuckled, but all his enthusiasm was drained by the sight of Troy. "Phoenix!"she said running towards him. She paused lightly. "Nah, I'm sorry I really don't care."

They went back into the car that everybody exchanged weird glances from. Penelope purposefully changed into a slim cut leather dress and a small dress like leather jacket to go along with it.

"I think I have an idea where Kerebros might be,"she said looking towards all of them, grinning.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby nalasimba83 » January 23rd, 2014, 6:05 am

[edited...]
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » January 26th, 2014, 1:37 am

[FINALLY!!!]

Daemeon shrugged as Penelope whispered to him. "I'm not exactly a bucket of sunshine myself," he grumbled.

"You're telling me," Angel winked as she sashayed past him. They piled in the backseat of the car, Daemeon's black duffel between them. Angel hung back a little as Penelope greeted the two boys that'd been left behind. After Penelope had laid her sisterly wiles on Pheonix, she rushed him and wrapped her arms and legs around him like a child.

He stumbled back one step before squeezing her once and letting her fall to the ground. She wrapped an arm around Jason's neck before grinning widely.

"We had no idea what happened to you." Pheonix's brown eyes drifted over Daemeon and Troy and flickered angrily.

"Well, we were kidnapped by some benign bumbling idiots." Pheonix bristled and she gripped his arm. "It's-we're fine...but I think we should go." She tugged him towards Troy's convertible. She shot Daemeon a warning glance at he grabbed Pheonix's other, broad bicep, large fingers encircling it slightly more fully. When Pheonix turned his hostile stare on Daemeon, the dark-haired boy held out his hunting knife.

"Wait-when-how-?" Angel spun around quickly patting her hips before glaring at Daemeon. "You little..." The rest she finished under her breath.

"No." Pheonix cocked his head towards Angel,"it's hers."

"It's too small to do her any good and she can't disguise. Just take it-I have something for her." Pheonix reluctantly removed it from his fingers. "And get in the car." He yanked his bag out of the backseat and popped the trunk lid. After a few minutes of noise, he looked up as Angel crossed her arms over him. "What?"

"Nothing. There's just-well, there're three seats and four people..."

"You could sit in my lap." He chuckled as she whacked his arm. Finally he stood and handed her two bracelets, each made of hundreds of tightly wrapped wires strands. "Here." She cautiously slid them on and they instantly adjusted to fit snugly on her thin wrists. He focused his bright eyes in her wrists, "Now, snap your wrist in an exaggerated way."

She complied and the wire instantly wrapped around her hand, covered from her wrists to her knuckles and three long silvery blades shot out. "I feel like freaking Wolverine," she mumbled.

"Except the mutton chops. You don't have those, thank God. You flick your wrists to open and close them."

"Okay. Cool." She closed them before shooting him a curious glanced. "How did you get these? A gift from the Underworld?"

"No. My friend, Sabine, she was a Greek Demi-god. A Hunter of Artemis, actually, swore off dating, yeah, yeah, all that crap. She got killed fighting a monster...everyone with us did, except me and Troy."

"'Cuz you're so awesome, right? And the whole swearing off dating sounds great." She touched his sleeve as he turned away. "You liked her didn't you?"

He turned abruptly and slammed the trunk door shut. He turned back though, quite sharply, as she tugged the blades off with a, "If these mean a lot, you can have them back". "No!" He held up his hands. "I won't use them. She would've wanted someone else to have them. And you kinda remind me of her, an annoying, cheerful optimist who doesn't like waking up with a guy on her bed."

"Couch." Angel grinned, sliding the bracelets back on, "You woke up on my couch. Besides, maybe it was just you...Anyway, there's the car thing..."

"Seriously, just sit on my lap." He yanked the car open and sat down, crushing Jason into Pheonix a little more. There obviously wasn't enough shoulder space for the three boys. Angel shrugged and rolled her eyes before crawling onto his lap.

"I don't normally do stuff like this...you know, crawl into guy's laps."

Daemeon shut the door hard and cocked a brow. "Like you don't sneak into parties, drink, and flirt your adorable, barely covered ass off?"

"I don't." She leant close and whispered, "And the whole getting wasted thing and throwing up...not normal."

"I spiked those drinks. You should know that."

"Ah," she feigned interest in the windshield. "I should've guessed. Anyway, Pheonix, Jason, this is Daemeon, my-my-what are you?" She wrinkled her nose.

"An insufferable douchecanoe-isn't that the term?" He grinned.

"Besides that...and yeah, that's right."

"I should read that book." He shifted his legs and turned her back against the door so she faced Pheonix and Jason. "How about astoundingly, irresistibly, irrevocably sexy bar aquaintance?"

"Wanna throw another adverb in there?" Angel rolled her eyes, the only thing she could do to keep from laughing. "Er, Daemeon, Son of Pluto and our Roman half-cousin."

Jason's eyebrows rose and Pheonix glowered [Angel was pretty sure the whole I'm-sitting-in-this-guy's-lap thing wasn't helping]. Finally Daemeon shrugged and looked out the window. "I don't need you to like me."

Angel rolled her eyes again. Guys and their drama. "Aw, I like you all."

"Me best." Daemeon's smug assertion had the backseat arguing until Angel finally got them all to shut up.

"That's not true, Daemeon, and you know it! I like you all. Jason's fleet and adorable, Pheonix is brawny and elder-brotherly, and Daemeon is...honestly I have no idea why I like him." She ignored the arm he snaked around her waist and squeezed her with.

"Anyway, before all this...shiz, Penny-ahem, Penelope mentioned having a good idea where Kerebros is. Care to share?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » January 26th, 2014, 7:59 pm

(Wait, didn't Jason break up with Angel? I thought they were kind of past each other....)

"Right after you three get settled in,"Penelope informing grinning slightly as she steered the wheel waay to their right almost hitting the shopping curb near the street. Troy immediately leaned in unclipping his seat belt to stretch to her side and grabbed the wheel slightly to her left to keep them from jumping and rolling towards the other side.

Breathing heavily he asked,"Can you please wait til you've got your license, we almost died,"he said. He couldn't hide the grin beneath his face, as if enjoying the little accident.

"Will a year really make a difference,"she asked impatiently.

"Um...yeah. It kind of does,"Troy replied getting back in his seat. He lightly whispered in Penelope's ear, when he found the four people in the backseat occupied,"Do you and Troy have a thing?" Penelope immediately pressed the brake so hard, Troy would have fell face slam in the seat, if he couldn't handle the pressure of the car. "Nevermind,"he replied quickly, chuckling and staring through the window with his perfect brown eyes.

Penelope looked outside to find a bunch of girls waving flirtatiously and smiling uncontrollably. Troy smirked and waved once before resting his elbow on the window. Penny rolled her eyes and shook her head slighty with her lips shifting slightly to her right. Troy grinned and finally closed the window.

"Thank you,"she said raising her eyebrows sarcastically.

"So, where the hell is Kerebros?"he said finally remembering.

"Right around the block,"she said grinning.

"C'mon Penny, be serious,"he muttered. She turned around to face him.

"I am,"she replied before turning the keys and stepping out.

They looked around in a blank space filled with nothing but dust and dirt. Penelope took her shades off and clipped it onto her dress. Troy raised an eyebrow and finally went from the right side of the car to the front of the car and placed a heavy arm around her shoulder.

"Have you ever heard about apparating?"she asked questioningly folding her arms as the four people in the backseat slowly came crawling out behind them.

"No, greeks or romans can't apparate. There is no such thing,"Troy said ruffling his blonde hair as usual.

"Yeah, and there is no such thing as a 6 foot lizard spitting poision with the head of a lion and a tail of a snake,"she said. "I bet that demi-gods barely know about it cuz its so old,"Penny informed him.

"Damn, I didn't know you were smart,"he said grinning.

"Being a daughter of Ares can have its moments,"she said stretching out her gorgeous red lips.

"Yes, it might. But Penelope, listen. It might be old, but how do you know it even exists? This is like myths and stories we're talking about,"Troy asked interestingly. He looked around to find Jason, Angel, Phoenix, and even Daemeon a little confused.

Penelope reached towards a small rose cylinder and opened it once again to find golden greek symbols hovering above it. Troy crossed his eyebrows.

"I have nooo idea what that says,"he said, and quickly exchanged a nod from Daemeon. Penelope quickly turned around and shrugged.

"Of course you don't unless you're a million year old god,"she said. "But i did my research, and might actually be a message from Ares. He's a god, and i'm his daughter, so the weapon is fit in my hands. He's the original owner so the message can be altered from him to me, but the problem is, this message is in 1000 year old greek writing, and this sword must be a gajillion years old,"Penelope said.

"You're seriously going to trust your dad? He practically works for evil,"Troy said. Penelope threw a quick look at him.

"War,"she muttered.

"Whatever you think Penny," Troy said fiddling with his fingers. "What does this 'message,' mean?"he asked after taking a deep breath.

"I figured some of the symbols out, but they kind of keep changing. The message might be a map, its like war code,"she said smirking slightly.

"um...oh. That's apparation? Yeah, i think i've heard that word somewhere in my camp. Hold on though, don't you need an object of his to track him down,"Troy asked finally exhausted in deciphering the code.

"yup,"she said taking out her sword. "Kerebros was with him somewhere in his mansion, and so was this sword,"she said grinning.

"Nice,"he smirked and touched the sword. He yelped into another fit of pain. "Screw you too Ares!"he said as he clutched his hand.

"Thanks dad!"Penelope hollered to the sky. "Or wherever you are!"she replied finally giving him a hand up. "That's for flirting in the car,"she said distastely.

"Jealous?"he said smirking.

"Let's just figure out how to do this thing,"she said as she placed the sword in the ground waiting for some miracle to happen. "Oh what now!"Penelope complained stomping her foot to the ground.

"Told you it wouldn't work,"Troy whispered.

"I think it needs blood,"Penelope said at last.

Troy raised his eyebrows and handed her a knife,"here." He rolled his jacket to show his wrist. "Just don't cut any vital veins, I like to live,"Troy informed her.

Penelope punched his muscular arm,"not yours...mine! You're blood is pretty worthless (no offense),"she said to him cutting her wrist a little. "Oh, I'm so going to kill him,"she said as she lightly winced. The sword glowed white and Troy and Penelope grabbed it first."Come on guys!"Penelope shouted as they all rushed forth and grabbed it spinning around and landing in a huge cave like area.

They walked cautiously and looked around at the rocky and reddish area. "Creepy much,"Troy said with a hand in his pocket. "So it worked,"he said looking around with a sword by his side. He cut a strip from his plaid shirt and tied it around Penelope's wrist.

"Ew! This is plaid!"Penelope said hastily untying it and throwing it towards the ground.

"Well its better than bleeding to death,"he said holding her wrist firm and tying it around.

"Actually, I'd rather bleed to death than wear a plaid wristband,"she said, then grunted. "Besides, I heal quickly,"she said rolling her eyes.

"Actually... you used a roman enchanted knife created by cyclopes and drowned in water,"he said. "That knife is only loyal towards me,"he said.

"Would have been nice to know,"she said shoving him lightly.

They looked around to find Penny's sword. "It'll come back, its apparation, its only temporary,"Troy said.

"Really...like when? I'm weaponless....oh my god! I'm weaponless! I've never been weaponless!"she said realizing it.

"Here!"Troy said handing her a dagger and a sword in which she slipped through her thin black leather belt of her dress. "You sounded like you were going to die."

"Well,"Penelope said making sure Troy knew that they were in Kerebros' layer. "We kind of are."

"You can defeat Kerebros,"Troy assured her. "With our help,"he said referring to him and Daemeon.

"NO! It'll take gods to defeat a titon like him,"she said.

"So what! you have a gods weapon!"he said.

"No i don't!"she said.

"Look again,"troy said pulling her fingers towards her and showing a blue ring. "Its from Neptu-Poseidon."

"Oh my god. I forgot about the ring, and with the sword that'll make two. Poseidon and Ares, that's a good combination..."Penelope said.

"Okay, I'll lead the way, I feel like I've been here before,"Troy said taking out his sword and spinning it with his hand.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » February 4th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Angel twirled, grey eyes wide as she took everything in. Cautiously, she took a small step forward, making sure that nothing drastic happened. "Dude," she grinned. "It's like Radical Larry's cube dimension in S.C.P."

Pheonix grinned at her, "I love that game."

"Terrible graphics, but fun. Anyway, evil Titan to deal with." She pivoted on the heels of her knee length work-type boots. "I have a confession, Phe: I don't like your dad."

"I'm afraid I'm starting to agree with you on that."

She screwed up her mouth and twisted around again, flinching as he sighed. Strong hands gripped her arms and made her jump. "God, Angel!" Daemeon gave her a look. "You're killing me with the whole spinning-around-in-a-circle thing."

She rolled her eyes and shoved off of him. "Excuse me, just trying to figure out where to go in this barren piece of [censored]!!!" She scowled at the sky. "Ares-get a [censored] landscape designer!" She huffed then glared at Daemeon as his brow quirked in amusement. "What?"

"PMS," he whispered loudly to Pheonix. "Okay, Ares' children, please point us in a direction."

"Ummmmmm. That way?" Pheonix pointed towards a particularly large rock cropping.

"Are you sure?" Daemeon raised a brow.

"I guess. It just kinda beckons."

Angel shrugged and glanced towards Penelope. "You're our leader, do we go that way? Or is Pheonix only the muscle?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » February 6th, 2014, 2:13 am

(just wondering, where the hell is Jason?)

"B.t.w, just saying, Ares has nothing to do with this place and Troy's gonna lead us...thought you were listening, sort of,"she said shrugging as she let Troy follow in the direction. She clasped Kraptois by her side with her hair in a high ponytail. She had a netted transparent stocking with high knee black boots. Her red eyes showed vibrantly with her short red leather jacket over her black blouse. "So seriously, which way do we go,"she said swinging her sword lightly in the direction of Troy.

"East,"he said without hesitation and then pointing towards a small symbol of Ares and then a symbol of water. It was a plain wall with two stones perched on top.

"What the hell is this?"Penelope asked thoughtfully touching her own symbol. "Ares,"she whispered raising one of her eyebrows.

"Press it,"he said grinning sliding an arm around her waist.

"Seriously, you just want me to-oh okay,-just press it?"Penelope asked confused as she touched the little Ares symbol. It glowed red and she raised her perfectly arched eyebrows. Her red eyes were the exact same shade and she squinted and squirmed a little since it was too bright. "Okay, someones got to darken this thing, or is it just an Ares thing?"she asked shrugging and lightly pressing on her toes of her own leather boots.

Troy came behind her and touched his own symbol making it glow a mystic shade of blue.

"I knew I've been here before,"he whispered quietly with his warm misty ocean type of breath in her ear. She twisted around and frowned.

"That explains your symbol, then why is mine here?"she asked touching hers once again. Suddenly, the wall swung open and the walls spread out with a more mytic type of air inside of it. "Sweet,"she said smiling slyly and touching the walls as she walked by with her long red painted fingernails.

"Maybe Ares was here before, he probably drew it for you,"Troy said shrugging, although he was pretty confident in his theory. He put one hand in his pocket and grabbed a large sword with inscriptions on it. "This is going to be a loong way,"he said sighing.

"How do you know the place so well?"Penelope asked with a little admiration as she leaned in with Troy's side. She held her sword, Kraptois by her holding it firmly and practicing a few sidedodges as she walked. She swung it around a full 360 degrees as if it was a bo staff.

"It was a quest from the Roman Camp,"he said grinning at her with his beautiful kaleidoscope like eyes. She smiled back from the edge of her mouth.

"Oh really?"she asked skeptically. "Did you succeed?"she said with her beautiful red curved lips.

"What do you think?"Troy responded shrugging his shoulders. Penelope replied with another shrug and ruffled her long beautiful black, curvy hair and tossed it to one side of the shoulder. Troy smirked half heartedly, typical Penelope. Her tall and lean structure was perfect for fighting and he noticed her ready attack position. He grinned. "So the greek camps are not a total bust after all?"he said teasing her a bit.

"What?"Penelope said pausing suddenly and taken aback, raising an eyebrow. Saved by the monster Troy supposed. A ten feet hydra stood on the edge and lunged out of nowhere towards them. Penelope immediately went aside deflecting a blow of red hot fire with the single tip of her blade. "Urgh,"she groaned as she somersaulted aside and stood in the middle. She suddenly remembered the rule about cutting their heads. She felt two arms grip her and lift her out of the air leaning her towards the wall and pinning her, with a few kicks from her.

"What are you? Crazy!"Troy shouted with blood in the side of his face as he pushed her broad shoulders towards the cave wall. His arms had a few burns as if some fire had accidentally gotten him.

"I just remembered,"Penelope muttered . With the fastest instincts from everyone in the room, she instantly jumped over Troy and grabbed Kraptois to use it in action.

"What the [censored]?"Troy softly muttered as he was knocked over to the floor of the cave.

"Leave it to the daughter of war,"she said pridefully. "Just trust me on this one, Troy,"she shouted pleadingly. She jumped on the back of the hydra with perfect balance and gripped its head, cutting one off with a single slice and grunting as she hopped over to the next head. She watched as its fleshy reptile skin attempted to grow back. Instantly, fire lit up in her red eyes burning the stump down, crumbling.

"What are you doing?"Troy asked in disbelief as he tried battling the other heads from killing them all off. He suddenly looked over quickly and luckily dodged another blow. This was a never-ending fight.

"What do you think? I'm kicking ass,"she said muttering under her breath and grunting as she did a backflip avoiding two serious bites. Her attention went to the other heads and she suddenly remembered Troy again. "I need a distraction, but try to knock their heads off too,"she said after she found her method for each head too tiring. She held on to one scaly head and slowly did a back somersault, holding up her perfect balance again. She leaped on her arms after avoiding another blow to her bare legs in her black jean shorts.

"Fine,"Troy said uncertainly, but shrugging confidently. He closed his beautiful eyes and began to block out on the noise. He struck his sword onto the ground with the inscriptions glowing blue, then water burst out of the ground. His attention didn't drift too much and he continued to concentrate. Penelope glared at how awesome he looked and then she noticed two Hydra heads burst out, not able to take the pressure. She immediately hopped over, head to head and burned their stumps with the fire she summoned.

"Might as well,"she shrugged sarcastically as she sliced another hydra head and burned it. Suddenly, since the body was no use and all the stumps were burned, the hydra crumbled with a single blow from Kraptois. She jumped down from the hydra and perfectly on to the ground with her knee and hand as if in a racing position, with a few scratches that healed in a second, literally. "You can stop now,"she said tapping on Troy's shoulder.Troy opened his eyes and they were all soaking wet by the time except him. Penelope grunted a bit, but got to used to the cold and wet feeling after she burned up easily and her temperature was back to normal, if not higher. "Thanks for that,"she muttered. Troy withdrew all the water from the cave back into one crack and the sword glistened. He pulled it out and stuffed it in his sword belt.

"Such an organized murdering attempt,"he muttered bitterly as he touched a few injuries drooling with heavy blood. "Okay,"he said after a stop. "This is where the endless path ends. And Im preetttyyy sure we're not going to get plunged by another monster, and if we do, I swear I'm going to march right up to Mr. Creepy dude - and blow his ass up,"he said.

"Troy,"Penelope said in a whisper as if she didn't want to be heard. she blocked his entrance with a firm arm. "Be careful what you wish for,"she said as she took a step in.

"I should have had my health insurance payed up first,"Troy joked as he unsheathed his own Roman sword and followed after Penny.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » February 7th, 2014, 7:14 pm

[No, they left him behind, jk. He's there, just being quiet. Also, I didn't mean to make it seem like him and Angel have anything. They're just really chill.]

Jason scowled at Troy and Penelope. "Apparently they're going to just take him on by themselves," he muttered. Four heads snapped towards the door as two demons shuffled in behind them. Daemeon reached behind him for Angel and squeezed his eyes shut as his hand met air.

"I'm going to kill her myself," he growled as he spun to locate her. She dashed past them from the side, rolling her eyes at the fact they were taking the defensive approach.

The first demon shrieked as she delivered a spin kick to it's chest then brought her elbow back into it's companions hideous face. "Y'all smell awful," she said, wrinkling her nose. As the first opponent approached her again, she brought a boot heavily down on it's knee, her fist thudded into its solar plexus, the crook of her hand crashed into his throat, and the heel of her hand heavily collided with its blunt nose. Ducking under its arm, she pulled the appendage across her shoulders and snapped the creature's shoulder out of socket. Clasping the being on either side of its gruesome face, she twisted violently to the side and his neck broke with a click. Whirling around to face the other demon, she snapped the claws out of her bracelets and sliced its head off neatly. Angel faced the three boys again and flicked blonde bangs out of her face.

Daemeon slowly unthawed. "Holy [censored], Angel, are you secretly a ninja? Daughters of Athena are awesome, but..." He whistled low.

Her grey eyes widened. "Shhh. You might attracted someone! And um...black belt, freestyle unisex fighting championship three years in a row, and dealing with bullying from the senior football team." She shrugged and slid past them.

Daemeon followed close behind. "I'm going to be slightly less nervous about you being here. And I've had second thoughts about trying to kill you."

She rolled her eyes and increased her speed. "I'm not completely helpless. I'm just not the best with weapons."

"No, no. You just only raped two demons," Pheonix muttered. "By yourself. With your hands...mostly."

Daemeon leaned over so his breath tickled her ear, "Next time, can you wear a sexy-ass dress?"

She glanced down at her short leather jacket, clover green tank top, faded, destroyed shorts that grazed her bottom, sheer black tights, and black knee-length combat boots, "Nope."

Daemeon sidled up beside Angel. "So is there anything else that you know how to do, you know beyond the black belt and freestyle fighting championships."

"Relevant or non relevant to the mission at hand?" She gave him a questioning look.

"I don't know. Everything?"

She sucked in a breath. "Gymnastics: had a chance to go to the nationals, snow boarding and skateboarding: I can do the half-pike, top cheerleader, honor roll every year since, well, the honor roll started, straight A 100s, two grades ahead, took fencing, Latin, French, German, and a little Mandarin, play the flute, and a few sports." She shrugged as Daemeon gaped at her. "Oh, and a little ice skating. You see, instructors are easier to replace than friends. I move so much that I don't even bother with other people. I just spend all my extra time in extracurricular activities."

"So...gymnastics? How flexible are you...exactly?" He gave her a suggestive grin and she rolled her eyes.

"So typical." She solemnly shook her head before turning towards Penelope. She cocked her head and rolled her eyes before cutting her eyes at Penelope as if to say 'I have no idea whether to kick his ass or kiss him!'. "Is Kerebros here? Or anyone else that is creepy and scary and may kill us."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby nalasimba83 » February 7th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Penelope walked with her sword at hand and grinned withTroy behind her.

"Outrageous,"Troy muttered.

"What is?"Penelope replied turning around and shrugging, blowing a wisp of hair away from her face and turning back around with her high ponytail swaying.

"I don't know?"Troy said shrugging sarcastically. "Maybe the fact that you single handedly blew up a hydra, the beast in greek and Roman mythology known to be undefeatable,"Troy said struggling to keep up with her.

"No..."Penelope said shrugging again. "It's believable,"she replied grinning. She looked at the inscription on the sword with four diamond on the hilt. She loosened her firm grip and stuffed it in her belt looking at his kaleidoscope eyes. Just a few moments ago, they were brown and now she realized that they were multicolored.

Troy gave a huge breath and turned around to see shadows of a whole army,"Not again,"he said scratching his forehead and gripping his sword. Penelope took out her own sword and grinned.

"What's life without a little risk?"she said getting into a ready stance position. Troy stood right behind her,gripping her tight in his view as if protection but he doubted she needed it. He saw Jason lagging behind with all three of them forming a little triangle around Penelope. He rolled his eyes looking at the annoying Hermes kid. He gripped his sword, ready to unsheath it at any moment and looked at the little formed army.

"I dont know...life?"Troy said shrugging and suddenly unsheathing it with a sharp metallic sound. Penelope did a perfect backbend avoiding a fire breathing demon, putting it into a headlock and slamming it across the room with a sharp whistle from Phoenix.

"Greek girls know how to bust butts,"he whispered to Phoenix with an arm around his shoulder as he swiftly turned around and stabbed a demon in the neck. Suddenly, stranger creatures started to arrive like Chimeras and others. Penelope lunged on top of one strangling the tail and the lion head together, making it collapse and disintegrate by itself. Jason grinned and took out his own sword that he had taken out for the first time since the quest began. Suddenly, Troy held her legs and shoulders, as if carrying her for a boost as she took her boots straight into two demons' chest. He set her down, and quickly went to slam a demon's head with the side of the hilt.

"Thanks for that,"Penelope replied giving a curt nod towards Troy.

"Anytime,"he replied doing a smooth somersault and leaning towards the wall avoiding another burn.

"Fire just hates me,"he said panting heavily, gripping the wall. Penelope shrugged and without notice she slowly walked up the wall three steps before doing a backflip and lunging onto a different and taller demon's head. She headlicked it, reaching for its abdomen, cranking it and left it shrieking in pain as she did the final blow with her hard fist. She blew another wisp of her hair and took out her sword swinging it by her side and putting it back in her leather belt.

"Damn,"Troy replied. "What else can you do other than backflips, backbends, air somersaults, kickin ass, and summoning fire?"he said curious as he raised an eyebrow.

"Would you really care to know?"she asked as they were both back to back circling each other with their arm out as if expecting an attack any minute.

"If I wouldn't, why would I have asked?"Troy asked. He finally lept out of the circle as if the coast was clear and turned around to face her.

"Let's see. Second degree black belt in Karate and also youngest person ever to receive one in California,"she said shrugging as if it was normal. "I won National awards and also did a little Tai Kwondo. I could sword fight by the age of ten,"she said as they both circled each other with a sword by her side. "Perfect aim with the bow and arrow, made my own swords,"she said continuing on and counting with her fingers. "I can speak fluent Greek, Roman, and even French,"she said. Troy cocked an eyebrow.

"You're lying,"he said flatly, grinning.

"No, I trained a little in France, so I picked up a few French. Academic Wise- I was pretty okay, I know...hard to believe,"she said rolling her eyes and placing a firm hand on her hip.

"No kidding, what did you do? Threaten the teachers if they didn't give you good grades?"he said.

"No, none of that, unfortunately. I got a few A's, cuz I secretly did all my work in greek,"she said grinning. "Like it made a difference,"she said huffing. "Now back to what really matters, I could ride a bike by the age of 12, I could duel pretty awesomely. I do a little swimming, won nationals for games like basketball, soccer, football, yeah definitely football. Umm, not tennis, i think i got disqualified for hitting a ball through somebody's tennis bat, which was a pure accident. Olympic gold medalist for wrestling. Now as for gymnastics wise, it was mainly because of Karate, i can do: Backflips, front flips, spinning sidekicks, backbends, air somersaults, splitz, strattle jump, cartweels, front tucks, kickover, full turns, and front and back walkovers,"she said after a break. "There are more tricks, but I don't know the names of them,"she said shrugging.

By the time, Troy was simply glaring,"No [censored]."

"Hey!"Penelope said shoving him. "You asked for it, now before we either die or kick ass, might as well list some more,"she said smirking.

"Now a little more, less violent wise...i think. I can surf, skateboard, skii, skydive, name any weapon and war from the beginning of time from the top of my head. I can also dance,"she slipped out. Her eyes widened. "Cross that part out and forget everything,"she quickly hissed.

Troy raised another eyebrow, seeming amused by her short moment of embarrassment,"Oh really? What type?"he said curiously.

Penelope sighed,"Oh what the heck. I can do hip hop and break dance,"she said, realizing that combination didn't seem bad. "That's just a few, Ares tends to like 'multi-talented' children,"she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not going to remember half the things you said after we get back from this cave,"he said grinning. Penelope lightly smirked and looked around to find Jason so calm and quiet, he almost seemed invisible.

"Oh hey Jason,"Penelope said smirking. She looked at his sword and then to Troy as if to explain,"Thats a greek Xiphos sword and its probably about a century old, 2nd design by blacksmith Thalades. Not much use for sword combat, but enough to give a blow and run,"she said instantly.

"That's awesome...and creepy at the same time, i'm so jealous,"he said grinning and sliding another arm towards her waist, but more carefully as if scared she might headlock him and flip him over. "But isn't that sort of a Hephaestus thing or something? Being able to tell the design of any weapon?"Troy asked a little confused.

"Demi-gods tend to share similarities,"she said rolling her eyes.

"Right, like you and me: surfing?"Troy asked ruffling his blonde hair. Gods! Him with his stupid, awesome hair. Penelope thought he would have been more fit to be the son of Aphrodite.

"Right, sort of like that, except I'm probably better,"she said casually teasing him and stuffing her hands into her short shorts' back pockets, in which Troy smirked at seeing the sight of that.

"Are you sure about that?"he said pausing. "Talking to the son of water,"he said squinted an eye. "It's seems highly unlikely."

"Probably,"she grinned, and shrugged taking her hands from her pockets. "You can control water,"she said tilting her head with her high ponytail towards him. "...But, I have better stealth and balance,"she said pointing a direct finger towards her self with her beautiful red painted nails. "Just stating the obvious."

"True...sort of...i guess,"Troy replied uncertainly.

Penelope sucked in a whole mouthful of air and exhaled, leaving the short strands of hair in front of her face blowing wildly.

"What do we do now?"Penelope said shrugging. "Cuz I'm in the mood for pizza,"she said with a very serious tone.

"So am I. Let's just call pizza delivery and ask them to bring it to Keberos' lair, oh and I'll be sure to tell them to be careful off all the demons,"he said sarcastically, grinning. He put both hands around her waist and lifted her up a few inches of the ground and settled her on the other side. She shortly laughed and smoothened her tank top shoving Troy on the shoulder.

"What was that for!?"she said, laughing a little bit more.

"I felt like doing it,"he said shrugging.

"You're such a douchebag!"she said. "You were lucky that I didn't mind, or you would have been the melted cheese on my pizza,"she said swaying her high ponytail as she turned around. She grabbed the hilt and looked around. "This place is soo confusing,"she said.

"Okay, I'm sure we swept out every single monster from this cave, so know that there is only one person here besides us: Kerebros,"he said putting his hands out as if to explain.

"Great, let's go,"Penelope said rushing forth. "The sooner we get this over with, the soon I can get my pizza,"she said genuinely.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Dark Huntress » February 9th, 2014, 7:30 pm

"Pizzaaaaaa?!" Angel called loudly, flinging herself to stand in front of Penelope and Troy. "What do you say? Three or four large pizzas? What do you like? Pepperoni? Black olives?" She rattled on, gaze darting from Penny to Troy and back until Daemeon clamped a hand over mouth.

"Sorry about that," he gave them an amused smile, "apparently she likes pizza." She nodded her head wildly behind his hand as he pulled her behind Troy and Penny again.

She mumbled something as he released her. "What was that?" He grinned.

"You're a titty-bitch, mother-fucking asswhole," she accompanied the insult with a wide smile and bobble-head worthy nod. He merely shook his head and started to walk after Troy. "Ah....lovely." He sighed sarcastically as the path opened into a wide chasm.

"I got this," Angel grinned as she charged forward. Her long-legging sprinted turning into a long leap as she sailed through the air and caught onto a shaft that ran parallel. Taking a deep breath, she swung back and forth until she gained the necessary momentum to handstand on top. Tucking her legs against her chest, she dropped to sit on the thin beam. Mentally calculating the distance and speed needed, she dropped backwards, knees wrapping around the shaft, before being airborne again. She momentarily caught another pole, but a loud crack sent her tumbling to the ground of the other side. She landed with a soft grunt and side roll, before standing.

Daemeon glared at her across the ravine. "Don't ever do that again, or I am going to kill you!"

"I think that'd be difficult considering you're there and I'm here." She made a face at him before studying the space. If she lowered a beam across, Pheonix might not have the balance. Sure, he had perfect balance for fencing, the balance beam: not so much. She glanced around for a moment before the simplest south on became aware to her. "How did I not see that before?" She muttered. Straightening, she grinned at them and held up a thick chain, which she tossed the edge of which over the shaft and hooked the edges together. "I'll provide a means of transportation if I get a pepperoni pizza!" She slid the chains towards the others across from her along the wooden beam. "One person gets in and another pushes, the metal slides across the woods easily enough since their both hard."

Daemeon gave the chains untrusting looks before sitting backwards on them and pushing off of the stone wall. Surprisingly, he slid easily over. "You know, it's actually kinda fun." He rolled backwards over his left shoulder to dismount and Angel tossed the chains back across. Pheonix and Jason followed and Angel cringed.

"Drat! I should've made Pheonix go last-he weighs the least. Penelope, I don't think the wood will hold much more, but if you try go both at the same time and go really fast."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)