[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survival of the fittest - AmyMarie and Shadowfax — My Lion King Forum

Survival of the fittest - AmyMarie and Shadowfax

Re: Survival of the fittest - AmyMarie and Shadowfax

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 3rd, 2014, 11:53 pm

Aimee gave Ash a half-hearted smile in return.
"I will" she replied. She noticed Sam come on to the scene. "Come on Sam; lets go to that stream we found the other day?" She walked over to him and took him by the hand, kicking a beer bottle out of the way and going back toward the car to get her shoes on.

Aaron glanced over at her as she lifted up his jacket, which he must of taken off in his sleep. She folded it and put it over the front seat for him. He took two pills and held some tissue to his nose; he looked at Ash when she spoke of George and then began drinking some water.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Shadowfax » January 4th, 2014, 12:54 am

Ashelin watched the other two leave before making her way over to George. She felt warm, so slid her hoodie over her head, tying it round her waist as she always did. The gun was in it's usual place safely in it's holster on her leg and her hair was neatly lying over her left shoulder. When she approached George, she was cautious. She was guessing he was still feeling angry and upset, so she stayed a few steps away from him.

"Aimee has gone off with Sam for a walk. Are you ok?"

Sam followed Aimee enthusiastically and called out to Cody for him to follow which the dog did. He remembered the stream. They had also found some interesting wildlife there the last time they visited. Plus, the water tasted nicer than that from the lake.

"Maybe we could get Ash some flowers" The boy said as Aimee retrieved her shoes.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 4th, 2014, 3:52 pm

George ran a hand through his messy curls and straightened himself up when Ash approached. He shook his head. Of course he wasn't ok; there was no use pretending he wasn't. Aaron trying to get with his sister was the final straw.

"I just don't know any more Ash" he said, voice straining a little as if he wanted to cry. He wasn't going to, if he started crying he doubted he would stop. "When we started camping here I thought things were actually ok; heck, I didn't care that Aimee and Aaron were spending more time together". He took a few steps towards her.

"Aaron obviously has some issues. The amount he drunk was unheard of, and the fact he hid them from us and then tried to get it on with Aimee..." he sighed, stopping his useless talk. He didn't want Ash to worry about the St Johns; she had herself to worry about. "And your pregnant" he said in a more anxious tone; he still hadn't figured out what to do about that.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Aimee tied her shoelaces and stood back up, beginning to stroll away towards the stream.
"Do you know what colour flowers she likes?" the teenager asked, smiling at the boy a little. She still in shock from what had happened so it felt as though she was only half-there.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Shadowfax » January 5th, 2014, 1:13 am

Ashelin looked away foolishly when George announced he wasn't ok. Of course he wasn't. What a stupid thing to ask. She could see the sadness in his face and knotted into his voice. As he began listing off his problems and worries, Ash was shocked when he mentioned about her pregnancy. Her eyes widened. She hadn't even thought about how that must also be affecting him. She sighed and walked over to him.

For a moment she stared at him and then did something she had never done to any other human being before. She embraced him in a hug and held onto him tightly for her own comfort aswell as his.

"Listen to me... Though he was an idiot, Aaron wouldn't have done anything to hurt Aimee. Im not defending him, nor justifying what he did last night but he obviously has a drink problem and we need to help him with that. Aimee's stronger than you think.. So don't worry, she'll be fine. As for me.. Well.. I'll be fine too. I've got you lot to look out for, aswell as this little one. I'll deal with it, because it's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just DO"

Ashelin slowly pulled away from the hug and smiled gently at George.

"Besides.. Being the leader, you have to keep yourself together. You are the one who keeps us all together George. It's always been you" She said, gently brushing his fringe out of his eyes "And I have faith in you"

Sam paused to think as they both began to make their way towards the stream. Slowly the boy shook his head and thinking about it... He wasn't even sure that she would appreciate flowers.

"Not a clue..." He muttered.

Cody ran after them, barking and feeling happy and free without a care in the world.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)