[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 12:00 am

Rarity looked at her. "Something's wrong. That's why RD left."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 12:06 am

"Oh...my mabye we should try and find her. again." She said getting a little frighted
"I dont like the sound of this pne bit." Applejack said
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 12:17 am

Rarity felt her horn relax. "Oww that hurt." She moaned.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 12:24 am

"come on we gotta go find RD who knows whats wroung." Applejack said getting up and walking to the door.

Celestia looked at her sister though the magical bars of the prision she got up about to walk away when she stopped "I.....I wish I didnt have to do it."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 12:28 am

Rarity nodded.

Pinky hopped out the door.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 12:30 am

Applejack started to run leading the group "ohh okay." Fluttershy said starting to try and catch up/
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 12:37 am

Rarity hung in the behind with Fluttershy.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 12:50 am

eventuailly the 4 ponies made it to Rainbow Dsh "RD what happed what made you run off like that."
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 1:26 am

Rainbow Dash was in front of Luna's castle. "Something wrong is going on in there."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 7:56 pm

AppleJack ran beside her "well we best go in and find out shouldn't we." She said standing with Rainbow Dash

"I....what would you like me to do with you Luna really." Celestia said "You know how much I loved Sunset."
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)