[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 10:40 pm

Years before the start of the fairy tale Friendship Is Magic, Princess Celestia had a husband called Prince Sunset. When Princess Luna was Nightmare Moon, and she had returned, she had locked away Princess Celestia into the sun. Prince Sunset was soon pinned in Nightmare Moon's castle before Apple Jack, Twighlight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Spike and Fluttershy got there. Watching the short lived battle and seeing Nightmare Moon become Princess Luna, and his wife freed. But when Princess Celestia looked for him, Princess Luna kept the secret he was in a secret chamber only she can acess. Understanding her sister, Celestia gave a nod and just left what she thought was her true love. Princess Luna made Prince Sunset swear he wouldn't leave the next day at the parade that signified Princess Luna's return, and he did promise with all his heart he wouldn't leave.
He didn't.
That night, when Princess Luna came home, she couldn't help it but to become Nightmare Moon again.
Going outragous, she killed him.
When she went back to normal, she let out a shriek of sadness. She thanked herself the walls were made out of rock and brick. If it were crystals and glass like Celestia, there was a huge percentage her sister would hear her.
Frantac, Princess Luna waited for her guards to fall asleep, then ran out with the dead body and buried it in Celestia's least favorite place that she only visited once as a foal.
The wolf cave.
After fleeing the diseased wolves, she flew in through her empty window of her royal bedroom and slept that night.
Celestia visited the next day.
So she would be in less trouble, Luna told the truth...
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 10:51 pm

Ryan's eyes lazily opended as he looked around the room he was now in the pegases stood up tired from last night. He yawned as he steaped over the tankards which were previsoly full to the brim a hour ago speaking of party's where was everyone after a while of looking for something to do he decided to go outside.

He opended the door walking into the sunshine his eye's closing a bit as he moaned quietly about the sun getting into his eyes.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 10:52 pm

Adele flew over. "Morning dude. Did you hear about what happened last night?" He said.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 10:58 pm

He looked up confused seeing a Pegases abover him was he a fan or something or mabye he was just a nice guy trying to pass on some news. He decided to further the conversation "Hey man." the hungover pony respounded "No I was partying all last night."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 11:02 pm

"Princess Celestia's husband died." Adele said, full of sadness. "The news guy is telling everybody. He just told me." He said. "The dude says it'll be on ponyvision."

OOC: Ponyvision = Television. Lol
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 11:10 pm

"Oh." He said cringing at Celestia's name he could see that this pony couldn't be a fan most of A.C.F's fans would celebrate this. "That funeral will be where all my bits from tax go." he mutted under his breath.

bits=money
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 11:13 pm

"We don't know where he got buried." Adele said. "Ryan are you even half awake!!!" He spat. His white coat wasn't as white and bright as normal. He lifted his hoof and run it through his dark gray and blue mane. He looked to Rainbow Dashes house and pictured the beautiful filly. Shaking his head, he knew they may not work out together. He flicked his spiky dark gray and blue tail. "See you at my house in five, okay?" He said.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 11:20 pm

"Ohh.....okay" he said watching the erratic pony go he looked in the rough direction of Adele's house and started walking. he walked past Fluttershy's house sighing alittle he wished that she was their or atleast that she had stoped him in the street. But no luck was found he yawned as he made it to Adele's house hopefully he wouldn't be given another lecture on Celestia that would remind him of his childhood.
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 11:24 pm

Adele had put on his many bracelets: two on each forearm, two on his front left hoof, two on each foreleg, and two on his back right hoof. They were all a glittering blue. "Hey." He said. He looked at his legs, walking in a few circles. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. I'm wearing eight bracelets."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 11:28 pm

He looked at the egases "Cool.....so why did you call me here."
Nukascar1

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)