[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 18th, 2012, 10:21 pm

" Do you have a crush on someone Su?" Yong asked teasingly.

Meanwhile Sun Tzu continued to spar with Shang.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 19th, 2012, 12:22 am

Su smiled. "No, but your thought has merit. If I can get him to abandon his group and marry me, he would be a powerful ally. Hmm, I wonder who that female tiger with him was," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 19th, 2012, 5:49 am

"Tigress, leader of the furious five. I have their toys." Yong said, recalling the time when he had their toys loose aginst toys he made of their armies.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 19th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Su turned her back. "Hmm, I wonder if she's a lover of his. No matter. If she is his lover, she'll have to fight me to keep him. I have every intention of marrying him," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 20th, 2012, 9:06 pm

I don't know Su, I gotta bad feeling about that plan." Yong said skeptical. "I mean we've done some low down rotten stuff, but I'm not so sure about coming between true love." Yong added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 21st, 2012, 1:54 am

Su hissed menacingly. "I need a suitable lover to help me rule. He dared to challenge me and I admire him. Now, leave me. I need to create a plan," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 21st, 2012, 3:25 am

Yong flinched. "OK, But if this fails I reserve the right to saw I told you so." He smirked, running out before bumping into Wing and Wan. "Su has a crush on a Tiger and is planing to kill his girlfriend so she can have him to herself." Yong explained.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 21st, 2012, 3:29 am

Wan leaned down to his level. "I don't think what Su has is a crush. What she wants is a strong male to produce a grandcub for father and mother," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 21st, 2012, 5:03 am

"Well I don't like it, your suppose to marry for love, nothing else." Yong Wu Pouted.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 21st, 2012, 5:06 am

Wan looked at him. "Just stay out of Su's way for the moment and don't mention it to her or anyone. Hopefully, she'll just forget about it. Trust me, it's better that way," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)