[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 23rd, 2012, 10:28 pm

"Su, your embaressing me in front of my rival's brother." Yong groaned. "Wan, wing back me up here." Yong said, hoping his sisters would take his side.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 23rd, 2012, 10:31 pm

Wan simply took hold of Su's paw. "Now is not the time, dear sister," she said. Su seemed to relax. "Yes, you're right. Now, why don't we go in and visit the others," she said, suddenly pushing past Shang and Xiu-Fen.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 24th, 2012, 2:44 am

Sun Tzu walked out and smiled. " Hey Yong." He said causually, to which Yong waved. "Hello Sun Tzu." His rival greeted.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 24th, 2012, 3:19 am

Meanwhile, Su continued on her way and saw Tigress. "Hmm, so you are Shang's lover. You're very lucky, Master Tigress," she said in a mocking tone.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 24th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Tigress nodded, not taking the bait. " Thank you." She said in a non mocking tone. Sun Tzu then got an Idea. "So Ms. Su Wu, I was wondering if You and your sisters might wanto spar with me?" Sun Tzu asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 24th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Su turned. "Not right now. I have other responsibilities at the moment, like trying to find the man who caused the deaths of our parents," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 25th, 2012, 3:22 am

Just then, General Dai-Lee came crashing threw a window. "Uncle Dai-Lee." Yong cried, recognizing their Godfather, who they all called uncle. "Yong..Su..Wan..Wing.. Daishi..Has Your..Parents." The General said before fainting. This stunned everyone present.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 25th, 2012, 3:39 am

Su knelt to her godfather, desperately trying to awaken him before finally looking at her sisters and brother. "Could this be true? Our enemy has our parents?" she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 25th, 2012, 3:45 am

" He's alive, but barely. He requries immediant medical attention." Tigress said, Turning to Su. " Help me get him into a bed." She said as they rushed Dai-Shi to a bed. "Xuin-Fen, get a doctor!" Tigress ordered, in no mood to argue about helping the family of an enemy.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 25th, 2012, 3:47 am

Xiu-Fen summoned her family's doctor, who lived within the estate. He was a wolf. "Come, if I work early enough, I might be able to save him," he said. Su looked at Tigress. "We have a truce for now," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)