[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 21st, 2012, 5:09 am

Yong looked at his sisters. "Wing, Wan, does it seem Su's changed since Mother and Father were murdered?" the young cub asked.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 21st, 2012, 5:10 am

Wing nodded. "I think so. She seems a little more irritable than she used to be. I haven't seen her this angry since the masters defeated us," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 21st, 2012, 5:13 am

" I don't like it, I want our old sister back." Yong said, unaware Su was right behind him.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 21st, 2012, 2:55 pm

Su looked at them. However, she had now put any thought of Shang out of her head and was thinking of other matters. "What's going on here?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 1:05 am

Yong Wu sighed. "Su, we're concerned with your recent behavior, you've been more irritible since Mom and dad died." Yong wu said concerned for his oldest sister.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 1:33 am

Su looked towards a window. "I don't know why I feel this way. I'm just angry at those who did it," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 2:08 am

"So am I Su." Yong said, hugging her tightly.

Meanwhile in the fortress of Dai-shi.

Daishi the tiger laughed at his two Prisoners. "Your children think your dead, that Mufasa and Sarabi killed them, but they have no Idea how wrong they are." He said the Shan Yu and Yuan Wu, who were chained up.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 2:19 am

Xuan Wu snarled. "You pitiful, insignificant fool!" she shouted.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 2:39 am

Dai-Shi laughed at this. " My such big talk for a caged Leopard." Dai-Shi smiled. "I can't wait to see the look on your faces or Yong Wu's when he learn's it was because of you that he had to suffer all that abuse from his birth parents, that your the reason that that city was so poor. He'll hate you so much I bet he'll kill you." Dai-Shi grinned.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 2:50 am

Shan-Yu stayed eerily calm. He smiled. "You don't even want to know what fate I have in mind for you. It's beyond torturous," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)