[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 2:51 pm

Lou nodded. It looked like he might be forced to find himself another mate to produce another heir. Not that he minded too much.

Aleu said, "I still think the village is safer..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 2:53 pm

The dog sighed, "Fine we shall go to the village and yet we shall have to face Luo anyway..." he started walking towards the village.

===

The wolf said, "We shall not find them at the cave..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:01 pm

Aleu nodded, hoping to see her brother there.

Lou looked at the wolf, "Then where?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:03 pm

The wolf said, "No not yet. We shall go to the cave since we need to go there anyway."

===

The dog led them towards the villiage as Annabeth looked at Aleu and said, "Listen I'm sorry for all the pain I put you guys through. Everything has been my fault. My father keeps coming after us because of me."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Lou looked at the wolf, "But there's nothing there."

Aleu looked at Annabeth, realizing that Annabeth couldn't really go into the village with them. "Where will you go? We can't leave you out here..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:08 pm

The wolf however cut him off, "Shh...patience."

===

Annabeth sighed and said, "Well it wouldn't be the first time. I'll stay outside of the villiage."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Lou nodded and said nothing else.

Aleu suddenly said, "Wait, we have to find my brother first."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:12 pm

The dog said, "Your brother is not in the village."

===

The wolf and Luo finally approached the cave before the wolf entered and encountered Dusty and Ralph sleeping at the back of the cave. He laughed and said, "Uh oh someone was left behind hahaha."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:15 pm

Aleu looked at the dog, "How can you tell?" if he somehow knew that her brother was not in the village, maybe he knew where he really was. "Where is he then?"

Lou raised an eyebrow, "And who are these two exactly?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:17 pm

The dog shook his head, "We'll find him..."

===

The wolf laughed, "Kodi's friends. You know I despise Kodi and I'd wish for him to hear Dusty's cries of agony. Wake them up!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)