[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 2:53 pm

The companion said, "Hey, you heard what your father said. He's a town hero. I bet everyone knows about him." he then looked at the companion, "What's with the sigh?" it wasn't like him to compliment her like that all the time.

Dusty got nervous. She looked at Kirby, "Pah! No! That's totally not true!" she hoped that her lying wasn't too obvious, but they probably were obvious. "Who's the idiot who gave you that impression?"

Balto smiled but then shook his head. "If Kodi hadn't shown up both me and the bushplane pilot would be well down in the bottom of a cliff..."

Luo laughed but then puto n a serious look, "I don't care about children and I don't care about your life failures. I need to know more about that mutt of yours. But if you can't help us..." he knew Steele would figure it out on his own.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 3:04 pm

The companion said, "Well uh...I like her okay?" The wolf just rolled her eyes. "Yes everyone knows where he is. That leaves about a one to one-hundred chance of finding EXACTLY where he is. However we'll ask around to see where his family is. Think about it. Killing his family first and then killing him after he experiences so much pain..."

Kirby laughed and said, "I'm the idiot. Come on it's obvious. You better do it before another," he coughed, "female takes him."

Jenna smiled and said, "Yes I know. And if you didn't show up with the medicine Rosie would be gone."

Steele got red-faced after he mentioned his life failures. "I can help you a lot. Did I tell you he has a mate, children, etc. Did I tell you he lives on a ship? Did I tell you that he would be utterly devastated if he loses any one of his family?" He then said though, "I'll help you but you have to promise me that his mate, Jenna won't be hurt."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 3:13 pm

The companion managed to hold back his laughter. "You and her?" he then laughed but said, "Don't get me wrong, but her father can be a little crazy when it comes to this..." he looked back at Annabeth, "Where is that filthy dog town?"

Dusty continued to try and deny Kirby's opinion, "It's not obvious, because there's nothing that can be obvious here." she seemed more nervous than a few seconds ago.

Balto smiled, "I'm glad I made it in time."

Luo laughed at him, "Oh that's simply adorable!" he said with pure sarcasm, "The mutt also stole your girl!" he didn't really care. "I don't think so. His family will die infront of his eyes. And then he will die." he laughed.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 3:34 pm

Annabeth said, "We'll find out. We'll kill his children first, then his mate, then he'll beg us to put him out of his misery which we'll deny so we may torture him again and again." The companion got red-faced, "I know it will never happen for her father would kill me!"

Kirby said, "Okay. Just know that single dogs don't remain single for long." He laughed as he tried to get her nervous that Kodi might end up with someone else.

Jenna also smiled but said, "Have you seen Kodi yet?"

Steele then said, "Okay then kill me now and you will never have anyone that can lead you to the wolf-dog. I know where he lives. I only ask that you spare her life."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 3:48 pm

The wolf looked at his friend, "You're right. He'll murder you." he then decided to drop the subject and looked at Annabeth, "Sounds like a heck of a time." he laughed, "Where is that stupid town already? Is it far?"

Dusty frowned at Kirbi, "Oh be quiet." she then decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. "I don't see any females standing in line when it comes to you." she laughed a rather nervous laugh.

Balto shook his head, "I haven't seen him today."

Luo laughed. "Look, dog," he said the word dog with a hint of disgust, "We will find him eventually." however he did want to get rid of him right away. A little lie wouldn't hurt anyone, not him at least. "Alright. We won't hurt the female dog." he then said, "My daughter and her companion will be back in a few hours. You will tell them everything they need to know."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Annabeth looked at her companion, "Do I look like an all-knowing wolf? Just be glad that a wolf is leading you instead of a dog. We have to find a way to get a dog without him running away so we may ask about his children." She looked at them, "You are to do that. Do not fail me."

Kirby laughed, "I am not the one head over paws looking for a kiss."

Jenna just nodded. "Well I'll go with you."

Steele then said, "Or you can let me bring the wolf-dog to you. While your daughter can kill the children of this wolf-dog wouldn't it be great to just torture him? As long as I can take part in the torture..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 4:02 pm

The companion slowly nodded, "Yes ma'am." The three of them continued to walk silently untill the companion finally noticed the small village. "There's the town."

Dusty blushed furiously, "That's not true!"

Balto smiled and nodded, "If you insist. He slowly walked outside with Jenna, [b]"Usually I find him around the mail office with his friends." however when they got there Kodi and his friends were not there. "I guess we'll have to look for him today."

Luo said, "The wolf dog is mine." however he could use someone like Steele, "You want the female to live? You give us the information you promised."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 4:13 pm

Annabeth looked at the two male wolves, "You know what to do. Bring a dog to me. Go!"

Kirby laughed, "Why are you red in the face then?"

Jenna nodded and said, "Well perhaps...I mean he has to be somewhere around here."

Steele then said, "Fine. He lives in a broken-down ship on the outskirts of Nome by night. During the day he is an ungrateful hero scouring the town of Nome, knowing that dog and human alike will bow to him. He has most of his children in Nome, except one who is a leader of a wolf pride."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 4:17 pm

The companion nodded at his leader and then took off with his friend. "So do you think it matters what dog do we bring her?"

Dusty let out another nervous laugh, "That has absolutely nothing to do with this!"

Balto grinned and said, "Don't get your hopes up. Sometimes it takes me a while to find out where he is."

Luo nodded at him with an evil smile. "A wolf dog leading a pack. Unbelievable." he then shrugged it off, "Well we'll see what my daughter finds out and you will filll in for the missing information."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Steele then laughed at him, "Yes a wolf-dog who has 1/4 wolf blood leading a wolf pack. Perhaps you wolves aren't that smart. Oh didn't you hear the stories? Balto's mother helped her be the leader, you know the white wolf." Steele then said, "Come on you know you want Balto this instant..."

Kirby laughed, "Yes it does. You are nervous."

Jenna laughed, "I guess he has your adventuring spirit."

The wolf companion laughed, "I think it should be a dog that looks like a wolf but is a dog..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)