[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 18th, 2011, 9:04 pm

The story takes place just after the end of the 3rd movie, and the characters are from both 1st and 3rd Balto movies.

A wolf who despises dogs was once in love with Balto's mother. However she broke his heart by choosing a husky as her mate (Balto's father).
It's been a few years and that one wolf finds out about Balto. As revenge, he wants to get rid of him and his entire family.

Characters:

Balto - TW
Jenna - VM
Steele - VM
Kodi - TW
Luo (Bad guy, leather of an artic wolf pack) - TW
Annabeth (His daughter) - VM
Random wolf #1 (Pack member) - VM
Random wolf # 2 (Pack member) - TW
Dusty - TW
Kirbi - VM
Ralph - VM

(( Dusty, Kirbi and Ralph are Kodi's friends from the mail deliveries. ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby VitanisMate » February 18th, 2011, 9:32 pm

(I'll add more characters if need be)

Steele was in a neighboring Alaskan town speaking of his exploits. "And then that wolf-dog showed up and tried to take the medicine from me like the greedy pup he was but you know what I did? I went up behind him and I told him to stay away from the medicine and told him to think about the poor, little children! And that wolf-dog tried to beat me up, showing his little concern for the children. But thanks to my heroism I saved the town by bringing the medicine back." While the female dogs cheered at his story the males looked skeptical. "I thought Balto broght the medicine back?" Steele became very angry. "He...lied to make me look like a fool! I am the hero! Me!"

Kirby and Ralph looked over at their friend Kodi. "Hey Kodi isn't it great that we still have our jobs? Not only that but thanks to your father we are heroes. If we ever think up another stupid idea again slap us okay?"

Annabeth (?) soon joined her father, a wolf seething with revenge. "You wanted to see me father? It isn't about how the love of your life left you for a dog is it?" She laughed at that, seeing how her father was so pathetic that a she-wolf actually took a dog instead!

One of her pack mates was by her laughing at her comments. Of course he knew he had to respect her father. Hopefully the father would actually let them kill something today instead of being regulated to another boring babysitting job. 'Perhaps we get to kill a dog! That would be wonderful! Dogs are nothing except weaker cousins! We aren't even related, the scoundrel mongrels!'

Jenna soon woke up by the side of the bed next to Rosie. She loved her little master and she loved her children but most of all she loved Balto. She would never be able to even compare to thanking him for saving her young master's life after the medicine was gone.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 18th, 2011, 10:36 pm

(( Annabteh is a little more respectful towards her father. She listens and takes her punishments when she has to, ETC ))

Kodi looekd at his two friends and laughed, "Sure... Whatever you guys say." his other friend Dusty then gave her opinion, "Actually you can leave the slapping to me." she laughed knowing that she would enjoy that, not in a bad way of course.

Luo, the leader of the pack, growled at his daughter, "Watch your tongue!" he then looked at her companion, "Oh, you'll kill dogs alright." he always seemed a little messed-up when the word 'dog' came up. "Worthless mutts that's what they are!" after realising that his former - love's children were in the town of Nome, he realised that he had to do anything in order to dispose of them.

Balto slowly woke up, finding himself in the usual ship-wreck he always woke up in. The villagers of Nome have accepted him ever since he had brought that medicine back, but he couldn't help but wish that he too had an owner. He slowly got up and stretched, before getting off the old ship and heading towards the town.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 18th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Annabeth bowed and said, "As you wish father. What dogs will we be killing?" One of her companions jumped up, excited. "Whoo we finally will be able to kill something!"

Ralph and Kirby just said to Kodi, "So are you seeing your father today?"

Steele again was kicked out of the town later that night, after everyone knew the lies he told. "I hate that wolf-dog! One of these days I'll kill him!"
Last edited by VitanisMate on February 19th, 2011, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 18th, 2011, 10:55 pm

The other companion went ahead and smacked his companion across the head, "Be quiet already." The father said, "I've recently found out that that treacherous excuse of a she-wolf has a son. He's a hero. Well we will see just how heroic he is!" again he seemed a little messed-up. "If he's as famous as everyone says, then finding him will be easy. I bet all the filthy dogs know who he is."

Kodi shurgged, "He comes to town everyday, and since the next mail run is in next week, then why not."

Balto slowly entered Nome. He usually went to see Kodi first but today he felt like going to Jenna's before checking up on his son.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 18th, 2011, 11:04 pm

The daughter nodded, "Don't worry father we'll kill him most ruthlessly." She then said, "Are we to kill only him?"

Kodi's friends nodded and said, "Gosh it must be great having a dad who is a hero."

Soon when Balto entered Rosie patted him on the head. "Oh good boy Balto. I bet you went here to have your eyes on a pretty girl." She was referring to Jenna.
Last edited by VitanisMate on February 19th, 2011, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm

The father laughed, "Why of course not!" he said it as if it should be obvious, "Kill everyone related to him! Even those who try to defend and hide him!" he again laughed a crazy laugh, which dissapeared after a few seconds. "Now go!"

Kodi looked at them both, "You've said it a thousand times." he then looked bored, "There's always nothingdo untill the next mail delivery." he said with a sigh.

Balto just smiled at Rosie and wagged his tail like he did whenever she approached him. After the little girl left he smiled at Jenna and said, "Good morning."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 2:30 am

The daughter immediately went out of the cave. She looked at her two companions. "If we fail what I will do to you will make what my father will do to me seem merciful. I hope we understand eachother on that." She then said, "We need to find a dog gullible enough to show the location of that hound." The first wolf looked at his partner, "She sure has a domineering personality just like her father doesn't she?" he said with a sigh.

Kirby being the arrogant one said, "We can always order the humans to give us some food."

Jenna smiled at Balto, "Good morning." She then said, "How did you sleep last night?"

Steele soon wandered through the snow until he came upon a wolf cave. "Is anybody home?" Once he heard nothing he entered as it seemed a warm place to sleep. Soon a whole pack of wolves came out and ambushed him. He razzed them by mocking their howl. "You're just a bunch of dumb animals. You remind me of that stupid wolf-dog that always beat me. I hated him too. Balto will die eventually. And his wolf mother will howl for him into the night." Suddenly the wolves looked at Luo as to tell him this dog knew where the wolf-dog was.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 7:08 am

The other companion sighed and looked at their leader's daughter as they walked towards the village, "Will that be necessary? Because our punishment is usually twice as worse." he looked back at his partner, "Yeah I'll say." he looked back at Annabeth, "Or we can just force any dog to tell us." he laughed, "And then we can kill 'em."

Dusty looked at Kirbi and laughed at how stupid what he say sounded, "Order them? Yeah, if only I thought of that." Kodi smiled and shook his head, "I'll be back in a few minutes." he said and left.

Balto smiled and slowly nodded, "I slept well." he then said, "At least Kodi and his friends got to keep their jobs." he knew how much Kodi loved his job.

At first Luo was about to have his pack rip the dog into shreds, but he held back from doing so once he realised that the dog could provide him some useful information. "You're mocking an entire pack when we can just tear you to pieces. I don't know whether to admire your courage or whether to laugh at what a fool you are." he would let him live... as long as he needed him. "Tell me more about that... wolf-dog..."

(( Make sure that the storyline doesn't go on too fast ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 2:42 pm

Annabeth laughed, "Oh yes how wise of you. Any dog. Unfortunately you have not thought ahead and realized that only a few dogs would know where he really is right at this moment...his family and closest friends." The other wolf said, "Smart too..." he said with a longing sigh again.

Once Kodi was gone Kirby looked at Dusty, "So are you finally going to ask him out or are you gonna keep lilypatting around? Come on everyone sees it."

Jenna nodded and said, "And they got to keep their jobs without making a human suffer thanks to you Balto."

Steele saw this as his chance to live so told them another of his hyped-up stories, "So there I was with that wolf-dog trying to bring the medicine back to Nome, Alaska. That wolf-dog he tried to take it from me and make the children die!" Steele then smiled, "While he was out there he saw his mother, a big white wolf."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)