[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2011, 7:21 am

Kodi gulped. His instincts told him to take the chance the wolves just gave him and leave, but what if they were aiming to hurt his father? "What do you want from him anyways?"

The female just sat there confused and a little dissapointed. Dusty frowned, "Again, not helping!"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2011, 7:27 am

Annabeth said, "Oh he is a legend among wolves. We would like to congratulate the hero. I apologize for our ruggedness but we didn't think you would help us."

Kirby laughed, "Just more motivation to do it quickly."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2011, 7:31 am

Kodi, still hesitating, said, "You do know that asking nicely and uh..." he looked down at his paw, "Not hurting me also works right?" one of the wolves felt like sticking his teeth in the annoying husky's neck. "Why yes, we are very excited to have finally found this place." he said, forcing a calm speech which would get anyone suspicious. Kodi wasn't sure whether he should trust what the wolves were saying.

Dusty frowned, "This isn't funny."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2011, 7:39 am

Annabeth said, "Look uh whatever your name is...we know the wolf-dog's mother. Once he sees us he will know we are friends. If he doesn't you can get rid of us personally."

Kirby said, "Let's see whose the better female."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2011, 7:42 am

Kodi looked surprised, "You know m-..." he stopped before he said anything stupid, "I mean, you know his mother? It's just that no one has ever met her before." he was relieved that he hadn't finished the phrase 'my grandmother', because if he had he could have gotten himself into bigger trouble.

Dusty was obviously mad, "I thought you were helping me. Rushing me is not helping at all."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2011, 7:46 am

Kirby said, "Rushing? Who is rushing?"

Annabeth was getting suspicious when it looked like he almost said, 'my' but she said, "Yes we know his mother. We are wolves ya know? She was a white wolf."
Last edited by VitanisMate on February 20th, 2011, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2011, 7:52 am

Dusty sighed with annoyance, "You are." he could be so annoying sometimes.

Kodi still had a bad feeling about the entire thing. But he knew that they were going to get impatient with him sooner or later. "You can't come into town. The humans don't really like wolves." One of the wolves rolled his eyes, "You don't say."

(( Again, they don't know about him being Balto's son =o. Yet. ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2011, 8:01 am

(Dang. As I said I can't stop typing that up for some reason but I fixed it.)

Annabeth said, "You are to take one of my companions with you. You are to avoid human contact and meet the wolf-dog. If you try to do anything stupid we'll get you even if it means getting killed."

Kirby whistled, "Fine. I guess I'll tell her to leave."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2011, 8:05 am

Kodi got really nervous at her last statement, but it gave him another reason to be woried about what the wolves might do to his father. He slowly stood back up, finding it hard to stand on all four legs because of the bite in one of his paws. "Fine." he started to slowly walk back towards the town.

Dusty sighed with reliefe, "Please." the female however was again talking to her friends as if she wasn't waiting for anyone.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2011, 8:12 am

Annabeth whispered to the two wolves, "If the jerk tries anything kill him without mercy." However she soon regretted that, "I mean bring him to be tortured."

Kirby went ahead anyway and went out to the female dog, "I apologize but my friend will not be joining us."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)