[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 4:26 pm

Luo growled and then said to his pack members, "Get him out of my sight." he didn't feel like he could think clearly at the moment, "Make sure he does nothing stupid!"

Dusty's blush remained, "You're not helping you know?"

Balto laughed, "Yeah, probably."

His companion looked at him and sighed, "Yes, that's the dog we're here for. We need someone to give us information. We need to find some dog who is alone and is out of the sight of humans. You know I don't like guns..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Steele said, "Wait don't you want the wolf-dog?! I can bring him to you on a silver platter...I can bring you his children! I can bring you anyone you need!"

Kirby laughed, "I know. I am just motivating you."

Jenna said, "At least Kodi was adopted and got a job for humans..."

The companion said, "I was speaking of his children you fool." He then saw a little female dog alone. She was small and without a human near her at the moment. "What about that one?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Luo began to get angry, "I said out of my sight!" however when Steele was finally gone it didn't calm him down at all.

Dusty gruntted, "Well it's not working." she then realised that she jsut kind of admitted it, "Not that I need motivation for anything!"

Balto sighed, "Yes. It could have been worse."

The companion was about to agree with his friend but suddenly a little boy, who appeared to be the puppy's owned came over and took the female dog. "Dang it." he said to his friend, "Let's keep looking. Just make sure no one sees you."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Steele cursed as the wolves took him away.

Kirby laughed, "Right..."

Jenna nodded and kept looking around.

The companion then saw a small male dog. "How about that one?"

(Be back in 3 hours)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Dusty finally gave up, figuring that her talking would only get things more emberassing. However she couldn't help herself, "How do I ask him out without making a complete fool out of myself?" she doubted Kirby would have any useful advice for her but she felt lost. "What if he says no?"

Balto tried to smell out where their son was, but he couldn't catch onto his scent. He looked at his mate, "He's probably somewhere in town. If I remember correctly the next mail delivery is only next week..." he then continued looking.

The wolf sighed, "That's the main street." he looked towards the alleys and spotted a maroon-furred husky all by himself. "There's our dog." he looked at his friend, "Let's get him. Make sure to cover his mouth, you know how dogs start screaming and whining when they get scared." he slowly walked closer towards the alley with his companion following and the two hid behind the corner of the alley so that the dog wouldn't see them. He whispered to his companion, "On your mark." he readied himself to run and pounce at the dog.

Kodi, who was in an alley, looked around himself. Once he realised he was alone (Or so he thought), he said to himself, 'Okay... So maybe I can just go up to her and ask her out?' he wanted to ask Dusty out but didn't have a clue on how to do so. "I mean how hard can it be?" They were friends for a long time now, but he doubted that a female like her would ever consider the possibility of going out with someone like him. 'I'm just wasting my time... She'll obviously say no...' he sighed. Maybe he could go find his parents for some advice later. But right then, he felt like he just needed some time to think about everything.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 8:35 pm

Kirby however decided to help her out, "Why don't you just ask him naturally if you can go with him without Ralph and I. Just act naturally. Acting natural never made you act like a fool." He then was arrogant again, "I bet ya I could ask any female dog in the world and she would say yes if I acted naturally."

Jenna nodded at what Balto said. She then said, "You would think he would stay by the rest of the dogs at the mailroom."

The wolf companion said, "Why do that when we can just make him trust us." He snuck up behind him and tried to hit him over the head as hard as he could.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 8:44 pm

Dusty grinned, "Oh yeah?" she found it funny, "Okay. Show me." she laughed, "Go on. I'm waiting." she was however going to try and use his advice. Maybe just acting naturally was going to work.

Balto smiled at her, "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. He's probably on his way there right now"

His companion sighed, "Because it's not fun." he then went with his friend behind the dog. He whispered angrilly, "What are you waiting for? Just hit him already!" Kodi suddenly turned around. The wold sighed, "There. Now he saw us. You see what you do?" he went ahead and smacked the husky across the head before he even realised what was going on. "See? That's how you do it. Now help me carry this thing."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Kirby said, "Well uh you can see it later for I am going to take a nap." He immediately went down and tried to fall asleep.

Jenna just nodded.

The companion helped the other wolf carry the husky to Annabelle. Once the husky woke up the companion said, "Oh kind sir we are just three huskies looking for directions around these parts." He laughed and bit his paw. Annabelle laughed, "As you can see you stupid dog we have you surrounded. Now you will tell us about this wolf-dog hero in your town." As the wolf companion tried to bite him again Annabelle quickly stopped him, "That is enough!" The wolf was surprised. "Are you showing weakness?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Dusty immediately laughed, "Ha! I knew it." it was more than funny now that she thought about it. She then looked at Ralph, "Why are you so quiet?"

Kodi was obviously terrified. His father was half-wolf, but being suddenly kidnapped by three wild wolves would terrify any dog. Kodi tried to ease the pain in his paw by holding it with his other one, but it didn't really help. He nervously said, "What do you mean?" if a dog would come to him and ask that he would probably understand, but having three strangers who weren't even dogs ask that was wierd.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 9:05 pm

Annabelle said to him seductively, "Come on and tell us about him. You know you want to tell me."

Ralph said, "I like quiet. I like being laid back." Kirby said, "Well if you are so confident go ask him then Dusty."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)