[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Kodi slowly said, "I... didn't quite understand what you want from me..." he found the tone she used really confusing, though he still found the question wierd since it came from a wolf. The companion sighed, "We don't have time for this nonsense!" Kodi was obviously scared. THe wolf again said, "There's a very famous dog in your town. He's a half wolf? Are you catching on?"

Dusty just snorted, "Says the master of confidence. I'm still waiting for you to go and talk to a female like you said." that was completely un-true. She was still there because she was still nervous.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Annabelle said, "Yes a famous wolf-dog. I hope for your sake you hurry up with your answer. My...compatriots aren't as patient as I am."

Kirby said, "Fine." He found a female dog. "Hello miss. Nice day huh?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 9:21 pm

Kodi then realised that they were talking about his father. "Yes, there is a wolf-dog. He helped save the town a few years ago." he then realised that this might be dangerous for his father and maybe even him, "Why are you asking?"

The female dog saw Kirby talking to her and smiled. "Oh, hello." she smiled at him, "Yeah, it is a nice morning." she suddenly stared at him, "Hey aren't you that mail dog who helped rescue that pilot?" Dusty, watching from afar, brought a paw to her forehead, "Unbelievable."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 9:30 pm

Annabelle acted shocked and then reliefed. "Oh your father is a legend among wolves. We must meet him! Come on. You know you want to show me your father." Again she talked seductively.

Kirby smiled, "Why yes I am. You know I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 19th, 2011, 9:35 pm

(( They don't know that Kodi is Balto's son yet =o Also we need to make sure things don't happen too fast. ))

Kodi waited to hear their answer when one of the male wolves snapped his jaws at his face, "We're the ones asking the questions you dog." Kodi hesitated, "Well? Are you going to talk or not?!" Kodi didn't know what to do, "But why are you asking?" Annabeth's companion rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh.

The female again smiled at him, "Uh... No, I'm not." Dusty was still amazed, "You've got to be kidding me."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 19th, 2011, 10:50 pm

(Whoops sorry. Been distracted all day from this so I am not following it well)

The companion was starting to get jealous at what Annabeth was saying to this dog. "Now you listen here ya mutt. We are going to see this wolf-dog or we are going to kill you!" Annabeth scolded him, "Stop! You must forgive my companions."

Kirby smiled arrogantly at Dusty, "Well I have a friend who is single and he wanted to ask you out..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2011, 6:56 am

Kodi realised that he was either telling the wolves what they wanted to know or they were going to get impatient and kill him at some point. But what if they wanted to harm his father? He couldn't just lead them straight to him. "No one knows where the wolf-dog lives." he lied, "He doesn't live in the village."

The female said, "Oh..." It kind of seemed like, from the way Kirby talked, that he was trying to ask her out. "Where is this... friend of yours?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2011, 7:04 am

It hurt Kirby's pride to say it but he started making compliments about Kodi, "Oh this friend is the real hero. I have done nothing. He convinced us to save the pilot. As for where he is I don't know. But I can keep you company until he returns. He should be here soon."

Annabeth looked at the way the dog talked. She looked at her wolf companions. "What he says is out of desperation which means he is lying." One of the wolves laughed, "Let's torture him!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2011, 7:12 am

The female hesitated for a moment, "Oh... It kind of seemed to me like you were hitting on me..."

Kodi got nervous, "What I meant was that I don't know where he lives." He tried to get them to somehow leave him alone, "He sometime comes into the village, but when he doesn't I don't know where he is."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2011, 7:15 am

Annabeth laughed, "Find him or I don't think I can hold back my compatriots from skinning you to the bone."

Kirby said, "No I uh...he wanted me to ask you out. If you'll excuse me..." He smiled arrogantly at Dusty, "You have competition now. I suggest you hurry up on your decision."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)