[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 6th, 2012, 4:29 pm

Aleu looked confused, "Who, me?" she asked, curious, "Who do I remind you of?"

One of the wolf cringed as he saw the two wolves fighting, "Looks quite real to me."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 6th, 2012, 4:31 pm

The wolf snarled, "Well unfortunately buffoon Luo is not a ghost."

===

The dog shook his head, "That doesn't matter. All that matters now is that you are safe from Luo for the time being."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 6th, 2012, 4:35 pm

The other wolf said, "Then I guess she isn't one either."

---

Aleu sighed in concern and looked at Kirby, "Where's Kodi?" she let out another sigh, obviously worried.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 6th, 2012, 4:37 pm

The dog said, "You need not worry. That wolf that helped you earlier, she will make sure he will be okay."

===

The wolf snarled, "Say one more thing and you will be dead permanently!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 6th, 2012, 7:47 pm

Aleu nodded, even though she would prefer to make sure Kodi was alright herself. It was natural for her to feel this way.

(( I would have the wolf say 'u mad' but I won't. Think about it though, it's funny =o ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 6th, 2012, 10:15 pm

The wolf meanwhile continued to watch the fight and said, "You know why I know Luo will lose? You can't win against two ghosts and a whole bunch of filthy dogs..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 5:37 am

"Are you sure she's a ghost?" asked one of the other wolves, seeing that both she and Lou were covered in claw marks as well as bite marks.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 12:08 pm

The wolf said, "Are you sure you're not a dog? Of course I'm sure. Watch, Luo will lose."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 1:03 pm

The two wolves kept on fighting until Lou suddenly felt a sharp pain in one of his hind legs. He turned around and snarled when he saw that it was Kodi. "Now why don't you just die?!" he hit him with the back of his paw and was about to bite down his neck but Aniu charged at him and pushed him off the cliff. After that she fainted.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 1:06 pm

The wolf looked at the other wolves and said, "Well I better see the damage that Luo has. DO NOT follow me." He approached Luo at the bottom of the cliff.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)