[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 1:23 pm

Kodi's grandmother meanwhile woke up and crawled over to her grandson who was barely conscious. She snuggled close to him and put a foreleg around him protectively. He was surprised when he could feel her fur next to his as well as the blood that was dripping from her gashes. The two remaining wolf looked at each other, "Should we go kill them?" the other shrugged.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 1:26 pm

The wolf meanwhile approached Luo, shook him to wake him up, and said, "Luo you have failed me. I thought with a wolf pack not only could you kill the 'love of your life' hahaha but you could kill a bunch of filthy dogs. I see you are of no help to me, as you are that is. No one can deal with ghosts. Would you like my help?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Lou looked confused, "Who are you?"

Aniu rested her head on her grandson's head, tears flowing from her eyes. "I won't let you die, I won't let you..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 1:36 pm

The wolf laughed, "The smartest wolf in your pack remember? Are you that bad with faces? I captured Aleu, Kodi, and Kirby by myself and yet you have shown no appreciation whatsoever. Make no mistake. I'm the boss here. Your life is in my hands. I can make you better than ever Luo. I can make you be just like Balto's mother. You can be immortal where no one can kill you. You can kill Kodi and Balto single-handedly but you must do something for me first..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 1:40 pm

(( I made it so she's not a ghost =o ))

It didn't look like Lou had any other choice but to listen, "What do you want?"

Kodi managed to say something after a long silence, "You're bleeding, what... I thought you've been dead for years..." Aniu said nothing.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 1:44 pm

(Oh I thought she was a ghost in the films)

The wolf laughed and said, "I want what you want Luo. Make no mistake if I do revive your life I want to make one thing clear. This is NOT a revenge thing. This is all about keeping the bloodline pure. This is all about making sure dogs and wolves cannot mate with eachother. Now listen Luo those pups your daughter is about to have they must NOT be born. You must kill them. One more thing Luo I get to kill your daughter. Remember no revenge, it's all about making sure your bloodline is not poisoned by those mongrel pups about to be born!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 1:47 pm

(( In the 2nd one at least. But they were not made by the same companies. In fact Balto was the last movie made by that animation studio before they closed.))

Lou was confused about one thing, "How will you keep my bloodline pure if you kill my daughter? She's the only child I have left." not that he cared too much about having to kill her, not after the way she turned against him.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 1:51 pm

(So...she's not a ghost in this RP?)

The wolf said, "Fine leave her alive. But you must make sure she never mates with a dog again! Kodi must be destroyed and those pups must be destroyed and Balto and his mother must die, and his daughter and that idiot mate Kirby must die. But again it's not a revenge thing. I thought we have the same goals Luo. Do you want any child of yours mating with a dog?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 1:53 pm

(( No =o ))

Lou slowly nodded. There was also the posibility for him to find another mate, but he would enjoy the look on his daughter's face.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 1:58 pm

The wolf said, "And you'll get help Luo. Those idiots in your pack aren't worthy to help you. I'll help you myself and we'll not rest until this task is fullfilled." Suddenly Luo started to glow as his wounds healed up. The wolf said, "We now can go and do the task. We shall start by finding where those idiots are hiding in that cave." He grinned at Luo, "Did I tell you you might meet someone you despise in that cave who is helping them? Come Luo."

===

Meanwhile the dog looked at the others and said to Aleu, Kirby, Steele, and Annabeth, "Come we must leave this place at once."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)