[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 2:56 pm

"No! Let go of me, Morgana! DEREK!!!" I shouted, looking at Derek, seeing the same look I saw in my dream. I reached out toward Derek, just before the doors close, I said, "I love you, Derek!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » December 19th, 2014, 3:16 pm

I watched Morgana leave with Melody, and I began to swim after her, but two hands grabbed my arms. I turned to one side and saw my mother. I turned to the other side to see Morgan. Great. I was really in trouble now.

"What was that all about, Derek?" My mother asked. "I thought you loved Morgan? I mean, after all, you did kiss her that one day."

"I did not," I retorted. "She kissed me, and I was unable to move away. I've never really loved Morgan. I mean, maybe when I was little I did, but not since I met Melody! Melody is the one that I really love."

"Then why did you agree to the whole wedding idea?" she asked, confused.

"I didn't at first. But then, I went to see Morgana, and all of my memories of Melody were erased," I answered. "I thought the only person I loved was Morgan, because of it. But then Melody and I started to get to know each other, and I realized that I will never really be as happy if I married Morgan as I would be with Melody." I looked in the direction that Morgana and Melody had left, knowing that with every second that passed, she got farther away, and got closer to her doom. "Now, let go of me. I have to go save my real love."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 3:20 pm

(Aww! That is so sweet! :D)

Morgana took me to the lair where she tricked Derek into drinking her potion. "You'll never get away with this! My Grandfather will finish what he started all those years ago!" I shouted as she threw me down on the ground. "Shut up, you little brat! I have had enough of you!" She started to move around, fiddling with bottles.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » December 19th, 2014, 3:30 pm

( :) )

I swam as fast as I could to Morgana's lair, remembering the trip I had taken there just a few days ago. When I got there, I hid behind different things, so neither Melody nor Morgana could see me there. I didn't need Melody giving away that I was there if she saw me. I would take this slowly.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 3:37 pm

"You know, Melody, I have planned this for a long time, ever since your Grandfather put me in that ice cube. But, now I will get my revenge!" Morgana said, cackling. Then she came over to me with a strange bottle that gave off an odor so horrible my eyes watered. "Now, be a good little girl and drink this." She said, placing it on my lips. I pushed her hand away, making her drop the bottle,but she caught it with one of her tentacles.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 19th, 2014, 3:46 pm

I watched as Morgana tried making Melody give her some potion. I couldn't help it anymore. Forget sneaking into the situation. It would never work if Melody had to drink a potion. I swam up to them, standing right in front of Melody. "You want to hurt Melody, you'll have to go through me," I said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 20th, 2014, 5:35 pm

I gasped, then said, "Derek!" I hugged him around his waist, happy that he was here. "Morgana's dangerous, Derek,"

(You can do Morgana if you want! :))
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on December 30th, 2015, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 21st, 2014, 7:19 am

(Okay, considering I originally had her. :P But I don't mind you using her as well.)

I smiled at her touch and her concern for me. "I know. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you stay safe," I told her. "I lost you once. I'm not going to lose you again," I said, putting my hands over hers.

"I'll do whatever it takes. I'm not going to lose you," Morgana mimicked mockingly. "How sweet. But, sadly for both of you, I'm getting my happy ending, even if it ruins yours."

(By the way, what did you have in mind for the potion being?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 22nd, 2014, 5:45 am

(Hmm. Maybe the potion would be one where the person who drank it falls into a sleep like death, and the way to break it is well true loves kiss *shrugs*)

I swam around Derek until I was beside him, then I held his hand in mine. "There is one thing that you seem to have forgotten, Morgana." The witch looked at me and asked me, "Oh, and what is that, princess?" I smiled at her and said, "Love is more powerful than any of your spells. It was especially more powerful than your own sister."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 22nd, 2014, 12:23 pm

(Okay.)

I enjoyed the warmth of her hand in mine, but I tried to push that feeling aside. There were more important things going on right now. "Well, we'll see about that," the green seawitch said, going towards Melody again with the potion. She pushed Melody's chin up with one of her tentacles, making the princess open up, but before she could make Melody drink in, I came in front, and the potion went inside my mouth. The potion had barely even went down my throat completely when I felt my heart contract. I put my hand over it as everything in my vision started going black. I looked at Melody, giving her hand a final squeeze before everything went black.

(Okay. Now don't make her kiss him right away. Or, at least, not successfully. ;))
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)