[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Elsa smiled as everyone clapped in approval of Anna's announcement. She gave her sister a little prod, telling her that she wasn't quite finished yet.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 3:31 pm

"What? Oh, yes, and as a special...treat, I guess, you are invited to the wedding ceremony! Right, Elsa?" She whispered the last part as the crowd cheered even more loudly.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Elsa shrugged. "If that's what you want," she whispered back. "But don't forget to tell them when it is."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 3:41 pm

Anna nodded and then looked at the people, and she said, "And the wedding will be next week! So I hope you'll have something nice to wear... and stuff." Then before she knew it, Kristoff turned her around and kissed her soundly on the lips, making the crowd go crazy.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Elsa looked down at the ground with a smile on her face as the two kissed. "Okay! That's all, folks! Thank you for coming, and I hope to see you all in a week for Princess Anna's wedding!" she said, her voice loud enough for everyone to hear her over the cheering.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 3:49 pm

Anna stopped the kiss, blushing slightly, and looked down as the people went back to what they were doing. "Well, that turned out better than I thought it would." She said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 3:56 pm

"Like I said, there was nothing to worry about," Elsa said as she began walking back into the castle. No sooner did she enter before Kai came up to her. "Your Majesty, there is someone here to see you." Elsa looked at her sister and Kristoff, then turned back to to Kai.

"Send him in," Elsa instructed. Who would want to come visit her? Kai nodded and left to go get the visitor, and then came back a minute later.

"Your Majesty!" the man said. "My name is Adan. I have traveled a long way to see you."

"Oh, you have?" Elsa asked.

"Yes. I have heard many great things about you, and I've even heard about your powers," he said. "You see, I have powers, too." He snapped his fingers, and immediately a flame appeared in the palm of his hand.

"Wow. That's...amazing. I thought I was the only one," the queen said.

"I thought about the same thing, until I heard about your story five years ago," Adan admitted. "I thought...maybe you would like to train with me? I can teach you all that I know."

"Um...." Elsa bit her lip and turned to her sister. "What do you think?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Anna looked at the young man, Adan, and then she said, "Well, since now you're not the only one with powers, you should probably go for it! I mean, come on, sis, he practically needs your teachings."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 8:15 pm

"Well...okay," Elsa said. Adan brightened up. "But," Elsa added, making Adan frown. "As queen I have important things to do, what with my sister getting married in a week and all, so I can't get on it right away. But I should be free tomorrow afternoon, if you would like to do it then."

"Of course, Your Majesty," Adan said. "I will see you tomorrow then. Good day, Queen Elsa. Princess Anna." He bowed to each of them respectively, and then walked out of the castle.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 1st, 2014, 3:25 pm

Kristoff watched the young man walk off, feeling that something wasn't right about him. "What does he really want?" he whispered.

Anna looked at her sister, then said, "You know, Elsa, you're doing the right thing." She walked over to her sister and laid a hand on Elsa's shoulder, smiled at her and said, "I know this may be strange to you and everything, but I'm sure that over time, you'll learn new things about your powers and everything!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)