Simba the Jet Lion

Simba the Jet Lion

Postby ScarHades » October 11th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Swifty is a very proud cheetah. He's the fastest animal in the whole savannah. He loves speeding along the savannah with the wind blowing across his neck. He pulled up alongside Spike the porcupine on his left who was talking to Timon on his left and young Simba on Timon's left. "I'm the fastest." boasted Swifty. But not all the animals were impressed. "Speed isn't everything." said Timon smugly. "But being reliable and useful is." said Simba. "You slow animals will never understand," snorted Swifty. "Because you'll never go as fast as me." Simba couldn't stand Swifty's boasting. "Well, I'm off to do some hunting." he growled and he turned the opposite way. "Just wait til I catch a few grubs." Simba likes helping his friends to catch some food. It makes him feel special. But secretly, he wished he could go as fast as Swifty just once. Simba came to a bush and saw something sticking out of it. He thought this must be some sort of grub and got ready to pounce. He leapt at it and then "Ouch!" he cried as he banged his nose on something. He had banged his nose on a jet engine. It was shiny and modern and Simba had never seen anything like it. He wondered what it could be. He tried to pull it with his paws, but it was no good.

Then he saw some strings and tied them to himself and tried to pull with his back to the jet engine, but that didn't work either. Then he saw some funny levers and pulled on 1. It started a switch and the switch started the jet engine and the engine began to whine. The whine got louder and louder and louder. Then suddenly, just as he was trying another pull, the jet engine was rocketing Simba up the oasis. "Oooooooooh!" said Simba. He tried to brake himself, but Simba couldn't stop. "Oh_____h boy!" he cried as some elephants saw him from their right and they all turned their heads to their left in shock and amazement as Simba sped past them saying the boy part. A monkey called ahead. "Clear the lands, it's a runaway lion." he cried as Simba sped past a lake. Animals were moved aside and leapt up trees and dived into bushes. Simba had never been so excited. Simba flew by Timon on his right who was eating some grubs facing him. And rocketed past Pumbaa who was walking past him on his right facing him. And raced by Spike the porcupine on his left who was eating some grubs facing him. They were amazed.

Belee the elephant was excited when she saw Simba flying down the oasis. "Want a race, Simba?" asked Belee. But Simba either didn't hear or was going too fast to reply. "Never mind." Belee said to herself. No one had ever seen an animal go so fast. Swifty had no idea that Simba was racing along the oasis from behind him. "I am the fastest." said Swiftly proudly to himself. But then, "Hi Swifty! Bye Swifty!" called Simba who flew past him from behind on his right. Swifty could not believe what he had seen. He chased after Simba, but he could not catch him. At last, the jet engine ran out of fuel and Simba was back under his own power. He walked slowly back to the lake where Timon, Pumbaa, Spike the porcupine and Swifty were drinking. He pulled up alongside Swifty on his left. "Sorry for overtaking you back there, Swifty." he said to Swifty. "Overtake me? I didn't notice." Swifty huffed. "You didn't notice the fastest animal in the savannah?" said Pumbaa. "Yes, I am the fastest." puffed Simba feeling proud of himself. Spike the porcupine felt a little sorry for Swifty. "Swifty doesn't have to go as fast as a jet engine. He's a cheetah." he said. "But he's still full of hot air!" teased Timon. And Swifty wheeshed away.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Return to Fan Fictions