Do you like it so far ?

Yes do more
No votes
No this sucks
100%

Total votes : 1

The great war of fiction part 6 a annoying choice

Postby SuperED » August 17th, 2014, 12:39 am

Hey superEd here it's time for part 6 last time the outlanders were digging tunnels for safety but Kenny located a unidentified object in the dirt what is it and more importantly what will are favorite villains do with it ? Let's find out !
After a lot of digging the tunnel diggers finally dug the thing up ." It looks like a piece of paper " Clyde says confused " well let's wipe the dust off " Shenzi suggested used his fat hand to wipe it off " it's a map " Nuka said staring at it " the pictures look like tombs " Kiara remarks " but I can't read the words I don't understand them " she adds ." I can " Kenny says his voice muffled under his parka " what was that Kenny ?" Todd asks . Kenny try's to pull his zipper down but it's stuck " does anybody speak Kenny ?" Copper asks looking around ." we do" Cartman says with a smug look on his face that is shared by Stan and Kyle Todd roles his eyes so do , Nuka , Kiara ,Scamp and Dixie " Alright you guys don't have to dig anymore because this map may be needed your being promoted" Kiara says wiith a sign " yes !" the 3 boys say triumphantly suddenly one of the dogs of the army Patch runs in with his friends Lucky ,Whizzer , Dipstick ,Cadwig ,Rebecca ,Mooch and Two Tone " guys we were on partrol and we got captured luckily we got free but while captured we saw something ... Butters was capured !". Cartman and Kenny froze In shock " we have to finds way to save him " Kenny shouts Cartman translates this ." alright we'll think of way to free hm but let's find out what this first "Todd told them as they began digging
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Fictions