The Lion King-Mufasa Survives

The Lion King-Mufasa Survives

Postby Heylilvelvet » October 15th, 2013, 5:20 am

Part 1.(What I and most of us wished would have happened)

After the stampede had taken over the gorge, Simba ran down into the dust to find any signs of his father.
"Cough! Dad!" He calls out. No answer. Simba walks and walks and walks. Still no signs of his father. Suddenly, he hears a rustle somewhere near him. "Dad?" Simba asks, but it was one of the wildebeests left behind, and it trots off to catch up with the others. As the dust clears, Simba could see a lifeless looking figure in the distance. Simba widens his eyes. "Gasp!" He thinks to himself as he trots over to the figure.
When he finally reaches the figure, he realizes it's his father, lying under the tree. Mufasa looks completely beat up and lifeless under the tree. Bruised, beat, dirty. Simba walks over to his dad. "Dad?" No answer. "Dad come on!" He tries hard not to cry. "You've gotta get up...!" A tear comes into his eye as he lifts up his fathers nose. No answer. "Dad...!" Simba pushes on his mane. "We've gotta go home." He runs to the other side and pulls on Mufasa's ear. Simba begins to argue in his mind "He's...gone." The other side is thinking "No! He's alive! I need help!" Simba's about to run off to yell for help when he hears movement behind him. Simba stops in his tracks and turns around with tears in his eyes. Mufasa very slightly moves his nose and his front paws. Then, after a few seconds, opens his eyes. His vision is blury for a moment, then it comes into clear view. Mufasa slowly moves his head to check his surroundings. Simba wipes eyes his to see if he was dreaming, but he wasn't. Mufasa slowly lifts up his head. "...Simba?" He groans weakly. Simba smiles and runs back to his dad. "DAD! YOUR OK!!" And hugs him tightly. Mufasa, moving real slow, puts his paw around Simba and hugs him back.
In the misty corner of the gorge, Scar peeks over to see if his plan had succeeded. Scar sees Mufasa hugging Simba in his weak arms. "No....NO...." Scar says getting angrier and angrier. The hyenas come up behind Scar and asks if his plan worked. Scar turns to them with an angry glare. The hyenas slowly back away and begin to yelp. "I guess it failed." Bonzai says in a nervous tone. Scar continues watching with anger that his brother had survived. "This can't be! He shouldn't have survived the fall!" Scar said the last part a little too loud, Mufasa heard him. "...Scar?!" He calls out. Scar facepalms himself and tries to hide in a dark corner, when he steps on a twig. "Drat!" He shouts. Mufasa weakly gets up and slowly walks towards his brothers direction. "Scar...why..." He said to himself. "I thought...I could trust you." Simba looked up at his dad. "Dad? Scar did this to you? I only saw you fall...!" Mufasa looked at Simba. "The last thing he said to me was "Long Live the King" and I knew almost at the last second, he didn't mean it. That fall sure was painful." Back in the corner, Scar could hear his brother coming. "Crap! Hyenas! Back to the graveyard!" Scar and his henchmen ran away by the time Mufasa and Simba got to their hiding spot. "My brother... my own brother... tried to kill me..." Simba looked up at his dad with tears in his eyes. "Dad...I didn't know what uncle Scar was trying to do! He told me you had a surprise for me..." Mufasa grinned. "I don't really have surprises to tell or give to you at this moment or today, but I do have..." Mufasa's side began to hurt. "Oh! Owch... let's go home." Simba agreed and helped his dad get home.

Part 2. Scar's Lies

By the time Mufasa and Simba made it out of the gorge, it was already real late. The sky was growing dark and the stars were beginning to come out one by one. Mufasa could see pride rock up ahead. "There's home. You go ahead son, I'll catch up." Simba shook his head. "No dad, father and son always stay together to the end." Mufasa smiled, until his side began to hurt. Simba began yelling for help. Luckily, Zazu was flying up in the sky to check over the stampede when he heard Simba yelling. "Young prince! What happened?!" Simba saw Zazu coming toward him. "My dad got beat up by wildebeests... it was Scar's fault." Zazu's mouth dropped. "Good heavens! Scar's been telling everyone the king is dead!" Mufasa looks at Zazu with serious eyes. "Tell the pridelanders I am alive. If they do not believe me, wait until nightfall. I am weak and must rest." Simba snuggles against his dads side. "You'll be OK dad. I promise." Mufasa smiles, then lies down on the soft grass. Zazu flies back to pride rock to try to explain to everyone the news.
When Zazu arrived at pride rock, it was almost nightfall. The sun had set, and almost all the stars were showing brightly in the sky. Mufasa and Simba both relaxed in the grass. "Dad, I didn't mean for this to happen. Scar told me you had a surprise for me so he led me down there. He used me." Mufasa looked into the sky. "I'm glad the great kings gave me another chance. The heavens are beautiful Simba, more beautiful than the Earth will ever be. Remember that I am always...(pain in his side) always with you no matter what." Simba smiles. "I'll remember that dad. Let's get you home." Mufasa slowly got up, and began to walk back to pride rock.
Zazu flew over the top of pride rock, then landed on Sarabi's shoulder. Sarabi looked at Zazu. "I dearly miss my husband, Zazu." She said in a sad way. "My son, was only 5 year's old." She said as she lowered her head in sadness. Zazu smiled. "And he still is, my Queen." Sarabi looked at Zazu. "What? Is he... no, Scar says he's dead." "But it's not true! I just spoke with them a few minutes ago! I'll prove it to you they're still alive!" "QUIET BIRD!" Scar shouted interrupting Zazu. "Mufasa's death, is a terrible tragedy. But to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live." Scar began to say. "Mufasa is not dead!" Zazu shouted. "Shhh!" Sarafina hushed at Zazu. "Scar is talking. He is the king's brother." Zazu flew over to Sarafina. "No... I tell you Mufasa is alive." Scar hopped down from the angled end of pride rock and landed in front of Zazu. "Mufasa is dead. His body is below the gorge. Simba...his death was as worse as his father." Zazu shook his head. "No, Scar! You listen to me! I was just with them!" Scar held onto Zazu's throat and held him up close. Zazu began to panic as Scar opened his mouth. "SCAR!" A loud, booming voice called out from the distance. Everyone, including Scar, froze in their places, and looked behind themselves. "Drop him!" The voice called out again. Scar slowly turned his head and saw Mufasa slowly walking toward the crowd of lions from a distance. Zazu grinned. "Told you." Scar dropped Zazu in a wild surprise and tried to run away, when he got hit on the head and fell to the ground with a loud thud. "YOOWW!" Rafiki cried out while he held his stick high in the air. "Now that's what I call hitting a lie! And, for an old baboon like me, I too fell for Scar's stampede story. But-I can forget all about it since he's alive now!" Rafiki ran over to give Mufasa a hug, when he noticed Simba at his side. "Simba, you will rule like your father one day. You are lucky to have a good father like him. Most importantly, we are all glad to see him alive. That reminds me. Are you alright?" Mufasa nodded his head. "Yes, I am fine Rafiki. Thank (GROANS)" Simba backed away from his dad as Mufasa collapsed to the ground in pain. "This was Scar's doing..." Rafiki nodded. "I believe it. Your brother was evil enough to kill and lie at the same time. I'll go get some herbs to heal you." The lions celebrated that night when Mufasa was alive. Simba and Nala danced together in the night under the stars. "I'm so glad you and your dad are alright!" Nala shouted happily. Simba nodded "Me too Nala." Nala licked Simba on his cheek. Sarabi came over to Mufasa's side and sat next to him. Mufasa was watching everyone celebrate, when he felt something was missing. "Zazu!" He called out. Zazu was just nearby when he got summoned over. He flew over to Mufasa. "Yes, sire?" "Would you go find my brother for me? I need to teach him a lesson." Zazu began to grin. "Not that kind of lesson. Just bring him over here, if you find him. He's probably in his cave. If he's 'busy' let him be." Zazu nods and flies over to Scar's secret hide out. The Elephant Graveyard.

Part 3. Big Mouths

When Zazu arrived at the elephant graveyard, he could hear voices in the distance. "Sounds like the voices are coming from that scary skull over there." The dust cleared, and the big elephant skull had shown. There was a tiny faint green glow coming out from the eyes. "What is he up to now?" Zazu asked himself as he flew over to one of the eye sockets. He could hear Bonzai yelling and complaining. "We did ALL that work for Scar, just to kill Mufasa and Simba at the same time! And what happens? THEY BOTH SURVIVE! And I STILL hadn't eaten any of those sick wildebeests...like he promised I could. SCAR IM HUNGRY, WHEN CAN WE EAT?!" Bonzai trotted off into the next part of the hideout. Zazu, leaping over to the other eye socket, could see where the whole gang was at. "I practically gift wrapped those lions for you, and you couldn't even dispose of them!" Scar shouted in serious anger that time. "I was this close to getting rid of the king, and his son! We must try it again!" Shenzi stepped forward. "Why don't you just give it up? Mufasa is smarter than you are anytime! You can't outsmart the king." Scar almost lunged at Shenzi when he began to grin. "However..." He put his arm around her neck. "My brother is weak with trusting people. The minute you say something nice to him, do something good and help him, he'll right away gain your trust. He's been like that since I was only a cub. I've seen how he acts..." "He's seen how you've acted too Scar, you are his little brother." Bonzai added. "SILENCE!" Scar roared in Bonzai's face. Bonzai kept quiet. "I'll think of another plan either by tonight, or by morning. Like I said...my brother has a weakness for trust..." That's when he did his evil villain laugh. Zazu, watching from above, heard every word Scar said and flew back to the pridelands, hoping no one noticed him. While Scar was laughing, Ed came over to Scar and tapped his shoulder. "What now, you idiot?" Ed pointed up at the elephant eye sockets. "EEEEE! EEE! OOEEEE!" He shouted, still unable to say anything understanding. "Yes, yes, Ed, it's gotten dark." Scar said rolling his eyes. "And I gotta get some rest myself. Ed shook his head and tried using hand signals to tell Scar something, but Scar was too tired and he rested against a big flat rock. "Ed, it's late. Why don't you rest too?" Shenzi suggested trying to be nice to him. Ed shook his head even more. "OOOEEE!" "You already took your nap? Your wide awake then aren't you..." Shenzi made a dull expression. Ed nodded. "Alright Ed. What's going on?" Ed held up his two hands and made them look like an O for eye sockets. "Ok? What about the elephants eye sockets?" Ed made his hands flap like a bird for a moment, then he tried to make it look like the bird landed on one of the eye sockets. "A bird? Looking inside of the..." Shenzi began to understand what Ed was trying to say. "Go on...." Ed then lured one of his ears out, made a face like he was trying to listen to something that was real far away, then with his right paw, he made one of the sockets, and the other paw, he made the little bird with his fingers and made his fingers land on the sockets. Then he pointed at the bird, and then pointed at his ear. "The birds ear was hurting so he decided to land on one of the sockets of the elephants eyes to give it a rest?" Shenzi guessed purposely. Ed shook his head and almost pulled on his ears when Shenzi stopped him. "I'm kidding! I understood..." She looked up at the sockets. "That we were being watched...by the dodo himself."

Part 4. Scar's Punishment

Zazu flew back to tell the king the news he had heard from his brother. But by the time he arrived, Rafiki was putting more medicine on his wounds. "Pardon my interruption, Rafiki." Mufasa looked up. "Where is my brother?" Zazu told Mufasa everything he heard. Mufasa got so enraged, he gathered up all his strength and called a Night Pride Meeting. Zazu knew what to do. He flew back to the Elephant Graveyard and saw Shenzi coming out from the left eye socket. "Shenzi! Tell Scar that he has been summoned in the king's presence." Shenzi's eyes grew wide. "Now excuse me, but-" "NOW!" Zazu interrupted and flew back to pride rock. Shenzi growled. "Hey, Scar! Your brother wants to see you! Wake up!" Scar was in the middle of a dream that his brother had come out from the grave and kept asking "Why, brother? Why?" Scar then woke up with chills down his spine. "What?! What do you want?!" Shenzi stood frozen in her place. "Your... um... brother wants to see you. Were you dreaming again?" Scar growled. "I am perfectly fine!" Shenzi yelped and trotted in her little corner. Scar ran out of the skull and headed back to pride rock.
When he got there, Mufasa was sitting on the lower edge of pride rock, waiting for his brother to show up. A few minutes later, Scar was spotted out in the distance of the pride lands. "Scar!" Mufasa called out. "Don't try to skip this! I can see you clearly in my vision!" Scar stopped in his tracks and turned around with a sly smile. "Whyyy... my big brother actually survived the stampede fall." He chuckled. "Well... it was after all... an accident." Mufasa shook his head. "As a wise king, brother, I am not easily fooled." Scar made a small glare and smile at his brother. "But, Mufasa... I did say 'long live the king' and you slipped!" Mufasa shook his head again. "No, Scar. You dug your claws into my paws, and then you roughly let me go! Don't deny it!" Scar grinned even wider. "You and I were the only ones there, am I right? No one else was closely watching were they?" Mufasa paused for a moment, then he looked at Sarabi, who was standing right behind him. "Scar..." She began "Perhaps on the ground no one was watching you, but the kings above saw everything from the time you planned it, to the time he fell." Scar was about to speak up when Mufasa held his paw up high in the air. "The great kings are my witnesses. Great grandfather Mohatu, and our parents had watched all of what had happened. You cannot deny from their vision even though they are not alive, they're still watching." Scar frowned and lowered his head. "I swear, my brother, if your son hadn't been born-" Mufasa got up on all four feet "Don't talk about my son that way!!" He roared out. "One more word about my pride from you and... I'll have no other choice but to punish you!" Scar walked closer to his brother. "Mufasa..." He chuckles again, but more nervously. "You wouldn't hurt your own brother... would you?" Mufasa held his head up high. Scar kept staring into his brother's eyes. Sarabi told the cubs to go into pride rock to go to bed. The cubs obeyed. Mufasa opened his mouth and said "No. I wouldn't." Scar grinned. "However..." He continued. Scar stopped grinning. "I will punish you the way Mohatu did, and the way our parents did with an outlander of ours." Scar had a surprise expression on his face. "But, my brother, I am a pridelander, not an outsider!" Mufasa took a deep breath, then let it out. "Scar..." He said softly. Scar waited for a reply. Mufasa lowered his head and closed his eyes for a minute. Then he held his head up again and opened his eyes. "Because you are guilty of practical murder, and for lying." He began. "I sentence you..." Everyone gasped and began to mutter. Scar then began to get a little scared. "This is a little joke right?" He asked nervously. Mufasa took another deep breath, then let it out and said "I SENTENCE YOU, TO EXILE." (Song begins here) Scar gasped and actually did get scared of his punishment. He noticed all the other lions closing in on him, slowly, and started to back away.

Part 5. Surprise for Scar
"I was born a lovable cub for the first few years...
Until my fifth year, I heard my dad say;
'Mufasa when you're old enough, you will become king and will rule for many years'
My heart hardened since that day
I knew when I got older I had to get rid of him some way
I know I had to get rid of him in some way
I tried to get rid of him some way..."

Scar kept singing to himself as he ran and ran across many hills and valleys. He knew he had to get far enough so he couldn't even see pride rock. When he stopped running to take a break, he looked back, and could only see pride rock as a speck like an ant. "I have been kicked out of my own pride." He said to himself. "My own brother...still the king, survived from the fall, kicked me out of the land." He sat down and looked up at the starry sky. "Great father...great mother...why couldn't I be the next one in line?" He lowered his head and began to rest when he heard a voice in the distance. "Why...why..." He heard. Scar sat up and looked around. About 30 feet away, he saw someone talking to themselves while looking at the sky. "Why... me...why" He could hear very faintly. Scar got up and began walking toward the figure in the distance. As he got closer, he noticed it was a lioness. "She looks fine and lonely." He said to himself. Scar walked and walked until he could see a side view of her clear as crystal. "She is fine indeed." He said to himself again. The lioness was quiet for a moment, then she began to talk again. "My father, what a cruel animal! Leaving me out here in the dark...cold...yet beautiful...night. Why must I be alone... I wish...I wish someone was actually here...with me...by my side." Scar heard her words and walked a little closer to the lioness. The lioness didn't say anything else for a good long time. Scar smiled a little and spoke up to break the silence. "Are you ok?" He asked. The lioness swirled her head around very startled and saw Scar. She screamed and began to ran off when Scar shouted "Wait! I'm alone too!" The lioness stopped in her tracks and looked at him. "I...um...I too was kicked out of my pride, because...I...well...I just did something that I've been wanting to do for a long time now, but it backfired." The lioness stood in her place, and began to talk. "For the longest time now, I've been wanting to become queen of my pride...but my parents didn't think I was ready for the throne until I had a mate at least so we would have a king too. I had been trying to survive out here for the longest time." Scar began to walk toward her again. The lioness sat down. "It's fine, I have a good feeling about you." Scar trotted over to the lioness. "My big brother is the king. I tried to get rid of him and his son, so I could be next in line... but it backfired. Like I said." The lioness walked around Scar and whispered in his ear; "I almost wanted to kill my own parents for not making me queen right away... luckily, they died before I could touch them." Scar grinned. "Huh. Your plan kind of backfired too?" "In a way." She said smiling bigger. "What do they call you?" She asked. Scar turned his head to the right. The lioness widened her eyes. "Is that a-" "Scar. It used to be Taka. It's kind of a long story...but my father came into the den one day when I was real young and asked if I was awake. I said 'Taka isn't here.' He got confused, until I turned my head toward him and said 'I'm no longer Taka...' since then, I've been called Scar." The lioness nuzzled him slightly. "I'm Zira. It sounds like we have lots in common, do we not?" Scar grinned. "I heard you were looking for a mate." Zira stopped grinning a little. "...Yes. In my pride, before I became queen, I had to have a mate so he would be my king." Scar smiled so wide he almost showed his teeth. "I hate my brother, and my nephew. Not because they exiled me, I've always hated them ever since my brother was next in line for the throne." Zira walked a few inches away from Scar. "Let's take a little walk." Scar nodded and walked side by side with her.

Part 6. Missing.
Rafiki was laying down in his tree that night, wondering what might become of the pride after the revival events of the king and the exile of his brother. "Ohhh..Mohatu...your oldest son was practically killed. He was lucky the great kings saved him from that terrifying fall. Oh, Mohatu...I'm getting just a slight too old for this job..." Then a big gust of wind blew Rafiki's hair. "OK, fine, I suppose I'm not too old...but-what about Scar? He almost killed both your son and grandson. Let me see..." Rafiki gets up, grabs his paint/juice and begins drawing on the walls. "Let's review. Mufasa, Sarabi, fall in love, marry, Simba born-WAIT! Nonono" He erases his drawing, then stars over. "Mufasa and Scar-erm...Taka...born from you and your wife" he says looking up at the sky. "Scar is excited to get his fathers blessing to take his place in the pride lands...until one evening, Mufasa gets summoned to the king. Taka overhears the conversation...ever since that night, he wanted to become king. Now...later on... Taka plans to get rid of his brother somehow, first attempt! No? His plan with the water buffalo, I think it was? Or was it a rhino? Ha! See? I am getting too old! Whatever...anyhoo...Taka's plan backfires, Mufasa explains what happened, while Taka deals with his new Scar from the incident. That's how he gets his name..." Then he moves down from his painting for more space. "Both brothers grow up fast, Scar still jealous, if not more jealous of his brother becoming king in the future. Hmmm..." then he thinks for a moment. "Mufasa falls in love with Sarabi, marry, and have Simba. I don't know if Scar still would have had the...wait...I think he could've had the chance to be the next in line if Simba...wasn't..." then he paused, then collapsed on his knees. "Mohatu, Scar still has some chances of trying to kill Simba while he's still a cub while his father is wounded and can't do anything! Well, he can do some things but can't do much...hmm..." then something comes to his mind. "Wait...he can't...he's exiled." He sighs in relief for a moment, but then something comes to his mind. "Scar's plan backfires, gets exiled as punishment..." as he continues to draw, he makes a real big yawn making his finger slip and he accidentally paints another lion head next to Scar's head. "Whoops..." he says as he's about to erase it, until, at that moment, he realizes. "Wait..." he continues drawing the second head, then the rest of the body. "Scar's with another outsider! Another outcast! An exiled animal!...She's a bit young for him though...isn't she...they're probably off somewhere away from the pride lands...obviously. This is something that definitely needs to have some thoughts put on for a while." Knowing how tired he was, Rafiki laid down again, and fell asleep.
Back at Pride Rock, Mufasa was having trouble sleeping...or he was asleep, he just wasn't having a good dream...
He could see his brother standing upon the rock. "Scar!" He shouts as he tries climbing up the cliff. "Brother! Help me!" The sky grows darker as his Scar's heart grows harder and colder. "Brother, please! I'm hurt, I'm weak, I only have enough strength to hold onto the cliff! Don't let me-" At that unexpected moment, Scar takes his claws and dug them into Mufasa's paws. "FAAAALL!!!!" Mufasa yells the word while yelling in pain at the same time. Scar leaned close to his brother's face and began to whisper "Long live..." when Mufasa's face turned into King Mohatu's face. "father?!" Mohatu frowned at Scar "What are you doing son? Why are you doing this to your own brother! How could you! If you want to become king, move somewhere else in Africa and get married! Do NOT kill your brother!" Scar's frightened at first, but then he grins. "Dad, your dead...you can't tell me what to DO!" On the last word, Scar lets go of Mohatu. But as he's falling, the mane disappears and the body turns into a lioness. "Zira?!" Zira screamed as she fell from the cliff. Scar felt more frightened than he did as he watched Zira fall down to the ground. Just before she landed...
Mufasa woke up in cold sweat, panting and heavily breathing remembering the moments in his dream. "Scar! Where are you?!" He shouted, waking up his son and wife. "Dad? You ok?" Mufasa looked at his son, then he looked at his wife. "I had a bad dream...Scar he...I'll tell you in the morning." Simba looked outside "Dad, it is morning." Mufasa looked outside, and sure enough, the sun was just rising up. "Ugh... all right." He got up and slowly walked out the entrance. "Where's dad going?" Simba asked yawning. "I'll find out." Sarabi said as she got up from her spot and followed Mufasa outside.
Mufasa walked for a while, then he stopped and sat down. "My legs still hurt from the fall..." "Maybe you should rest then, sire!" A voice replied from above. Mufasa looked up. "Zazu, thank heavens your up. Please do me a favor. I don't feel like hearing any morning reports this morning." Zazu swooped down and landed in front of Mufasa. "You sure you don't want to hear the morning report?" Mufasa nodded slowly. "Yes, my mood just isn't up to...I'm sure. I just had a wild dream about Scar." Zazu raised his eyebrows "Well, that's what I was going to share with you...its about your brother." All of a sudden, Mufasa was more awake. "Where's my brother? How is he? Where are his whereabouts? What's he up to?" Zazu held up a few feathers like they were his fingers. "Away from the pridelands, don't know, don't know, and I hear he's with someone." Mufasa's eye's widened. "He's missing, AND he's with someone?" Zazu shrugged. "From what I heard, yes. His whereabouts, umm...that's still kind of a standby." Mufasa narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean by kind of?" "Well, I was talking to an animal whom lives far away from here, almost at the borders of the pridelands, and he's the one that told me he saw Scar walking with someone...but I'm not sure exACTly where he's at. So yes he's...somewhat missing..ish." Mufasa shook his head. "If only...if only..." Zazu tilted his head. "What was your dream about?" Mufasa looked up on the big rock of pride rock and saw his wife and son standing overhead. "Everything all right dear?" Mufasa shrugged. "Well...my brother is...somewhat, missing...and he's with someone." Sarabi and Simba had surprised looks on their faces. "Maybe it has something to do with the dream I had...which I should probably tell."

Part 7. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Last edited by Heylilvelvet on December 25th, 2014, 11:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Heylilvelvet

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Ashanti, Velvet, Heylilvelvet
Pride Points: 0

Re: The Lion King-Mufasa Survives

Postby K0PA » October 16th, 2013, 10:06 pm

an exalent bigining to a new bigining

qoting from Archer
K0PA
We Are One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It doesn't matter it's in the past

Nickname(s): JQ,Justin or QuantuM
Pride Points: 3

Postby Heylilvelvet » October 17th, 2013, 4:27 am

Cool :)
Heylilvelvet

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PegaFlair » October 17th, 2013, 6:00 am

Wow I really wish this is what could of happened! This is really cool, cant wait to read more! :)

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6:26
PegaFlair

Nickname(s): Flair, Brie

Postby Heylilvelvet » October 17th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Thanks and I will continue on it this evening if im not too busy! :) Keep in touch! :D
Heylilvelvet

Postby PegaFlair » October 17th, 2013, 10:56 pm

[quote="Heylilvelvet"]Thanks and I will continue on it this evening if im not too busy! :) Keep in touch! :D[/quote]
You're welcome, alright..yeah if you can that would be awesome! :D Btw...would you wanna be friends? I'm kinda new here too. :lol:

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6:26
PegaFlair

Postby Heylilvelvet » October 17th, 2013, 11:39 pm

Oh yeah sure no problem! And of course I would :)
Heylilvelvet

Postby PegaFlair » October 18th, 2013, 3:50 am

[quote="Heylilvelvet"]Oh yeah sure no problem! And of course I would :)[/quote]
YAY...alright :cheese:

PegaFlair

Postby Heylilvelvet » December 14th, 2013, 8:02 pm

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while guys, school has kept me busy and life. So.....Christmas break is starting for me soon, and I'll update more as time goes by, slowly but surely. Thanks for reading my story :D I'll add more chapters to it soon :) (roar)
Heylilvelvet

Postby Heylilvelvet » December 23rd, 2014, 6:33 pm

Good heavens, it's been a full year I think! I might as well start writing again! :) I'm graduating in 2015 guys, so school has really been keeping me busy.
Heylilvelvet

Return to Fan Fictions