The Lion King 4 . unikels && themaster017 collaboration

Re: The Lion King 4 . unikels && themaster017 collaboration

Postby Kipekee » December 15th, 2013, 11:42 pm

SEVENTY FIVE

Simba smiled and padded over, nuzzling his brother and leading Adofo away...

CHRISTMAS DAY, TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN, FIVE TWENTY ONE PM

Everyone was together, talking or using the gifts that they got. Knuckles and Kelsey were huddled together. Christen and Adofo were talking and Amy was alone, again turned down by who she thought was her one and only. Kiara and Kovu were sleeping. Suddenly, Shanon jumped up on a rock.
"I have an announcement to make."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » December 16th, 2013, 7:23 am

Seventy Six

Kiara and Kovu wake up and everyone stares up to Shanon.
Shanon: I have something wonderful to announce! Daddy.....you're going to be a granddaddy to quadruplets! I'm pregnant!
Christen: Oh baby that's so wonderful! Congratulations!
Nala: Congratulations Shanon! Boys come over-
Simba and Adofo are passed out together against the wall.
Christen: Well...they seem thrilled.
Shanon: Well don't worry mom, I was kind of half expecting this, and honestly from Uncle Simba too. Just leave them, let them "rest."
Kiara: Well cuz, looks like all our little ones will be growing up together!
Shanon: Yeah! Pretty excited!
Vitani: Hey Sam, when's Grace due?
Sampson: Oh in a few months.
Sampson sits down next a pregnant women.
Grace: Yep! In just a few months we'll have a new little edition to the pride!
The party continues with everyone talking to Greg and Shanon congratulating them with Simba and Adofo still passed out.
While everyone is having a good time something slowly pulls Adofo away without anyone noticing.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » December 16th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Mobile but done

Or so they thought.
Kelsey was watching in her wolf form, wearing some sort of bracelet with a button. She pushed the button with her paw.
"Snow? You there? Copy, copy?"
"(Insert heavy breathing and a French accent here)"
Kelsey sighed. "Snow, you idiot! Stop trying to get Zury pregnant, for the eight hundredth two thousand nine millionth time, YOU'RE NEUTERED. I need your fluffy @-- over here, m'kay? Get out of Savannah's house please."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » December 16th, 2013, 10:36 pm

:bethatway:
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 17th, 2013, 12:42 am

(Sorry, I was out x-mas shopping. boring.)

Kelsey still heard heavy breathing through the speaker.
Kelsey: Oh fine! I'll do this myself!
She dashed as fast as she could after the robot carrying Adofo away. She jumped at it but then it just disappeared.
Kelsey: WHAT!?! When could they do that!?!!
She sniffed around to try to find Adofo's scent but where ever the robot had taken him, it was too far away.
Kelsey: Well this ain't good! Guess I'm gonna be the one to break the bad news to them.
She gets back up to Priderock, Knux was worried about her.
Knux: Hey babe, where'd you go!?
Kelsey: Not now Knux. Everyone, I've got some bad news! Some how, Eggman...he took Adofo.
Kopa: Well that's not right, he's right over...
Everyone looked over and still saw the passed out Simba, but no Adofo.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 17th, 2013, 12:52 am

(Mm, I feel ya. Boring.)
EIGHTY

"SEE WHAT I MEAN YOU ----ING FREAKS? If ya don't believe me ya don't have no brain, you macho men! Ugh, did you girls believe me when I said it?"
All the women there nodded and smiled at her.
"HOLY ----. And, Knux, I was gone for three minutes. One hundred eighty ----ing seconds, I don't think you're gonna die if I'm not there, m'kay? Ugh now let's get this show on the ----ing road."
The black wolf stomped down Priderock, and glared at Christen.
"Sorry to break the news to ya honey, but don't bet all your money on the horse with the lowest odds."
Christen felt the warm, salty tears flowing down her face as she watched the dog shaped silhouette disappear.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 17th, 2013, 2:17 am

Eighty-One

The rest of Team Sonic moved out to look for Adofo and so did the Pridelanders.
Christen: Simba.....please find Adofo!
Simba: I will Christen. I'm not losing my only brother!
For the next eight months they searched everywhere. Any factories and secret hideaways where Eggman could have kept Adofo.
The group just finished tearing through yet another factory of Eggman's. There are dead hyenas and busted robot everywhere.
Simba has a hyena pinned to the ground with his claws digging into his throat.

Simba: I WON'T ASK AGAIN! WHERE. IS. MY. BROTHER!!!!!
Hyena: Man I swear to you, I don't know! I DON'T KNOW!!!!!
Simba: TELL ME!!!!!!!
He digs his claws deeper into his throat.
Hyena: I DON'T KNOW!! I SWEAR!!!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!
Simba: WE'VE TURNED EVERY BUILDING IN THIS WHOLE CONTINENT INSIDE OUT!! THIS IS THE LAST FACTORY THAT BELONGS TO EGGMAN! I KNOW HE'S HERE, TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!
Hyena: I SWEAR HE'S NOT HERE!
Simba: AAHHHH!!!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!
Hyena: WAIT!!! WAIT!!! HE WAS HERE A FEW WEEKS AGO BUT EGGMAN TOOK HIM TO A NEW PLACE!! I SWEAR, I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU THE COORDINATES! PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!
Kelsey: Now that's more like it!
Hyena: IT'S UNDER THIS PLACE CALLED ESSENTIAL'S INC. HE BUILT A WHOLE PLACE UNDER IT!!!
Sampson: Hey, that's my grandparents company!
Tails: Alright, it's not too far away, let's get over there!
Simba gets off the whimpering hyena.
Simba: I swear if you lied to me. I. WILL. FIND. YOU!
They all leave and the hyena cowards on the floor.
They get to Essentials Inc. and find a secret cellar door in some bushes.

Simba: We're coming Adofo!
They go down into the cellar. The walk down at least twelve flights of stairs and they finally enter into a room.
Simba: ADOFO!!!!
His yell echoed through the huge empty dark space. they can't see very far with only one light above the door they just came through the only one that's lite.
An intercom on the ceiling high above comes on.

Eggman: HAHAHAHA welcome Team Sonic and friends!
Sampson: Give me back my dad!!!
Eggman: All in good time! But first here's something I want you all to see!
A large T.V. hanging from the ceiling turns on and shows a video of Adofo being strapped to a chair.
Adofo: Where am I?! Let me go!
Two giant prods shock Adofo.
Adofo: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!! SIMBA!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!
The electricity gets turns up where the entire screen is filled the lightning bolts.
Adofo: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! SIMBAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Eggman: You see this went on for days, he begged and begged for his little family to come save him, but you never came did you?
Simba: YOU SICK MONSTER!!!!! WHERE IS HE!?!?!
Eggman: Well you see I got bored doing this day after day and so I decided I needed a new little place. So I built all of this under the most advanced company in the world. And while I was here I decided to borrow a few things from my above stairs neighbor. And I made a few little improvements and came up with this. Enjoy!
A single light turned on in the middle of the room shining down onto this thing standing under it.
It was Adofo with a metal suit covering everything but the left half of his face. Down each of his arms is three chaos emeralds.

Simba: Adofo!!?! Oh man, what's he done to you?
Holes in the walls and ceiling open up and poor in sand and rocks.
Kelsey pulls out their chaos emerald to use it but Adofo's emeralds glow and he moves the sand and knocks it out of her hand and it gets buried in the room that's slowly being filled up with sand.

Nala: This is not good! Now what?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 17th, 2013, 2:45 am

EIGHTY TWO

Kelsey and Sonic looked at eachother.
"Let's do it!"
They quickly held hands and closed their eyes. White electric sparks ran down their arms, and suddenly their hair was blonde and was blowing as if it were windy. Their once green / hazel eyes were now red, the color of blood. Whatever they were wearing was white, including their shoes. Sonic's hair was on fire.
Flames erupted on Knuckles and his once red hair was now a shade of pinkish grayish whiteish something. His eyes were red, too, and his fist spikes were now ten times as sharp.
Tails started to spin his tail like a ceiling fan and he was lifted into the air. His yellow hair seemed to glow and his cyan eyes started to creepily turn into red. He no longer had two tails - now he had eight.
"Every time, Eggman, I beat you alone." Sonic said, pointing his finger at THE SUPER FAT DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A BALLOON Eggman, Kelsey following.
"But now I have backup."
Kelsey growled. "You! It was you who took my friends away from me! Now... now I'll take your friends away from you! Haha, don't mess with the master of revenge -- haven't I told you?"
Lightning struck, barrowing down to the underground place they were in, causing a flash of light to make the room they were in come alive.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 17th, 2013, 3:04 am

Eighty-Three

Eggman: Hmmm what a cute little speech. Adofo....have fun!
Adofo manipulates the sand and out comes Team Sonic's emerald and he inserts it into a a place on his chest armor.
He activated all the chaos emeralds and his uncovered eye glowed bright blue and his covered eye glowed red. His metal body glowed red and flames engulfed him and the flames were a deep dark red almost like blood being on fire.
The sand and rocks around him turned into molten lava. It was so hot even team sonic with their powers activated were sweating.

Simba: Adofo! Stop! Please!!!
He didn't respond. He just stood there with no expression on what part of his face that still shows.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 17th, 2013, 6:17 am

Mobile but done

"Not on my watch." Kelsey growled, shifting to her wolf form. Her fur turned whote and her eyes glowed cyan, but this time her demon form was different. It had shadow wings.
She could fly.
Yellow saliva threads dangled from her mouth as she grew larger in size, going from gray wolf size to dire wolf size. Now THIS was a demon!
""Try defeating me now, Doctor Robotnik."" She saod, her voice chrysalis. ""I don't think you'll have fun.""
The huge demon wolf lounged at Adofo, tearing off metal and angering the emeralds.
"Master..." Knuckles whispered. "Your citizens have been disturbed."
As soon as Adofo was sane, Kelsey set her sights on Eggman.
""Are you ready for a showdown...Stormette style?""
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions