The Lion King 3 Adofo's Untold Story

Re: The Lion King 3 Adofo's Untold Story

Postby simbamohatu01 » September 27th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Aw man poor Adofo.... :(
Good chapter though!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
simbamohatu01
simbamohatu01

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » September 27th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Thank you, but there is still more!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Chapter 27

Postby Adofo » September 27th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Kiara: No.....Uncle Dofo!
Simba just stares down at the floor, not saying anything.
Nala: Simba......It’ll be alright.
Simba: .........no......it......he can’t......
Nala: Simba.....
Simba: No.........NO!!! ADOFO!!!!!
Simba runs through the doors to find Adofo.
Nala: SIMBA WAIT!!!!
Simba runs down a hallway and sees some other doctors in a room putting things up and sees Adofo on bed next to the operating table and takes off towards it. The others are following just behind Simba. Simba charges into the room and surprises the other doctors. Simba jumps up on the bed with Adofo’s heart monitor still hooked to him and the only sound it makes is one long continuous beep.
Simba: ADOFO!!????!! ADOFO!!!!!!!! GET UP!!!!!!! PLEASE GET UP!!!!! ADOFO!!!!!!!
Nala: Simba.....it’s too late.
Simba: ADOFO!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!
Nala: Simba, let’s go back outside.
Simba: NO!!! I WON’T LEAVE HIM!!! HE NEVER LEFT ME!! I’M NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM!!!! PLEASE ADOFO GET UP!!!!!!! COME ON ADOFO YOU'VE NEVER GIVEN UP ON ANYTHING BEFORE!!! YOU HAVE TO GET UP!!!!!
Adofo doesn't move and his heart monitor is still only giving one long beep.
Simba: ADOFO!!!!!.........please......please get up! You can’t die! I love you!......you’re the best brother ever!.......please!!!
Adofo still doesn't move and Simba just breaks down.
Simba: Why.....why Adofo? He never did anything!! All he ever did, all he ever wanted to do was to protect us!!!
Kopa: Dad.....
Simba: It’s my fault! It’s all my fault!!! Because of me he pushed himself too far!!! I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!!!!
Kiara: *she tries to talk through her tears* You did all you could for him.
Simba: No! You know why?!? Because he was always the one who took the pain! He took it from Zuberi, the hyenas, Scar, Zira and countless other times! I do one thing for him and he still ended up here! Because of me things were made worse for him!.......why.......he didn't deserve this.......
Nala, Kiara and Kopa go and try to comfort Simba.
Nala: Come on Simba lets go wait outside.
Simba: I.......I want to say goodbye first.
Simba hugs his brother’s body.
Simba: ......goodbye Adofo. You were the best brother anyone could ever wish to have.......I’m glad you were mine. Thank you, for everything you ever did for us.......we’re all going to miss you!
Simba finally decides to let him go and gets off the bed.
Nick, Christen and all the pridelanders decide to leave.
Rafiki: It’ll be alright. He’s in a better place.
Simba is the last to leave and before he walks out the door he turns to look back at Adofo one last time with tears still in his eyes.
Simba: Goodbye........
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby simbamohatu01 » September 27th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Poor Simba :(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
simbamohatu01
simbamohatu01

Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » September 27th, 2013, 10:32 pm

Yeah, they were really close, but Adofo is happy as long as his pride is safe.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby agirlhasnoname » September 28th, 2013, 5:24 pm

man. adofo. DON'T GO!!! :,( :,( :,( :,( :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :( :( :( :(
Sam: That's all my fault... I shouldn't paint uncle Adofo's face green when he was asleep.
Shadow: SAM! YOU'RE UNCLE'S DIE AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FUN WITH IT! :mad:
Sam: Ohhh, I'm sorry uncle Dofo, I'll really miss you. :(
agirlhasnoname
What the hell

is a Hufflepuff

Nickname(s): Dotty
Pride Points: 3

Postby Adofo » September 28th, 2013, 5:52 pm

It's not your....wait, you did WHAT!!!??!?!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » September 30th, 2013, 10:58 pm

*slips in*

Really, that was a sad The End.

But there should be a Part 2 that Adofo reincarnates [comes back] into a male lion that is very similar to Adofo, and he claims his name is Adofo and then Simba's just like, "WTF" and then it'd be Adofo's life as a lion instead of a human.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » October 1st, 2013, 12:07 am

not a bad idea, but it's not quite The End yet, one last chapter but i do like your idea with adofo maybe in the near future i'll kinda use that or maybe even as an alternate ending! if you'll let me?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » October 1st, 2013, 12:25 am

Of course <3
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions