The Place I Was Meant To Be

The Place I Was Meant To Be

Postby Kipekee » June 5th, 2012, 9:19 pm

I sniffed the air, hoping to find prey. This was my first hunt. My blonde coat made it much easier. But my poor little brother was having trouble with his white coat not far off... Eh, who cares? This is my story. He has a very little role in it even though I see him every day. Oh, Hatari? That stupid Pridelander guy who was chosen to be prince by Kovu and Kiara? Oh, please, I have to deal with "BUT I'M A PRINCE" every day. He's soooo out of my range. I have my own prince charming in mind. Plus, almighty king KOVU almost looks exactly like Hatari. The only difference is that Hatari is probably the only blue lion that's ever lived...
Oh, who am I? Uzuri, the gorgeous princess of the Pride of Glory, known sometimes as the PoG or the Glorious Pride. I call us-well-GLAMOROUS! We are really bossy and like it our way. Even queen KIARA backs down and abandons dead prey for us! Hah, I guess we win for royalty in this generation.
But, who cares about that? Back to my hunt.

"Thelugi, you alright?" I roared the message. I heard a roar back.
"No! I hate my white coat!" It sounded like.
"Aww, does big sissy wissy have to hunt for you again?"
"No! I'm alright..."
"Ya, sure, Lugi Wugi. Just wait until I tell Father!"

...ugh. Thelugi, my brother, is such a little TWIT.

"Are you sure?"
"YES!! Just leave me alone!"
"Alright, if you insist, THEtwitty."

I turned to see a vulture. Now this is royal cuisine.
I leaped at it and slashed at it's wing so it couldn't escape. I sank my claw into it's spine, not caring about the bloody feathers.
Dinner is served.
I carried it by the wing, dragging it home. "Mom, Dad," I bellowed. "Come in, Uzuri." I heard a nice female voice. "What do you want, Yazama?"
UGH. Yazama. Hatari's 'girlfriend' you may call her. She doesn't know I watch her and Hatari run to the lake every single night!
"Uzuri! Be nice to Yazama,"
This was the voice I wanted. The king of the PoG, my father.
"Why should I? She's in a cute lil' FORBIDDEN LOVE with the dumb prince!" I growled. "He isn't even a prince! He's worse then Thelugi!"
I could just hear Yazama crying.

Well, it's time to eat this. Bye.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Fan Fictions