The Journey of Love

The Journey of Love

Postby Arani » February 4th, 2012, 6:27 am

This is a fan fic about what might have happened after TLK:SP if Kopa was still alive. All of this is my opinion only, so please, no ranting. >_>

(Picture/Description of Atsu and Dumisa. --->http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&p=646113#p646113 )

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

The air was cool as a thin fog silently clung to the Pride Lands. Vitani, a lone figure in the sea of fog, moved silently along a dirt path. Out for a morning walk, she embraced the cool air and the water droplets that collected in her fir. It was a comforting sensation after the warmth of Pride Rock's den the night before. Vitani circled the Pride Lands, her usual route in the morning hours. By the time she was back at Pride Rock, the fog had cleared, revealing a beautiful morning sun. Traces of a golden-colored sunrise slowly left the horizon as the sun climbed higher into the sky. Vitani immediately took her usual spot among the sunning rocks. She let the raising sun slowly warm her. She closed her eyes with a tiny smile. “Such a simple and relaxing life. I never imagined that I could lead a life like this. And to think I thought the only thing this world was good for is lots of space for wars.” Vitani silently chuckled at her ignorance.

“Day dreaming again, huh?” A light voice came. Vitani opened her eyes. Kiara had settled herself next to Vitani on the Sunning Rocks, like she did every morning. It was their routine. They talked every morning before the afternoon hunt. Only best friends could stand each other before lunch.

“You day dream more than I do ya know.” Vitani grinned at her friend. The lionesses of the Pride were all slowly making their way out to the Sunning Rocks one by one.

“Ya, I know.” Kiara grinned back at her. “Then again, most of my life feels like a day dream.” She looked back at the den with a loving sigh. Vitani knew what she meant. Kiara and Kovu were King and Queen. They were still madly in love with each other. Vitani doubted that ever changing.

Vitani chuckled. “You two are just like giggling adolescents with a mad crush on each other, to afraid to tell the other their feelings.”

“There's only one problem with that.” Kiara said, looking back at Vitani. “We've said 'I love you.' every single night. It's a little more than a crush.” They laughed. “You know Vitani, you could do with a mate yourself.” Vitani laughed again.

“Ya, call me if you find someone suitable, because I sure haven't found anyone and I highly doubt I will.”

“Aw, c'mon Tani!” Kiara shoved her playfully. “You need to stop being so hard on yourself. If you don't your gonna be lonely for the rest of your life, and what you grow old you're gonna think to yourself “'Gee, I wonder what life would have been like if I wasn't such a stubborn boulder.'” Vitani cocked an eyebrow at Kiara. “You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were just afraid of opening up to someone.” Kiara said, suddenly very serious. Vitani looked away in slight annoyance.

“I am not, I just like to take things slow.” She said in defense.

“If you go any slower you'll become a Hippo, all slow and fat and lazy.” Kiara grinned as Vitani shoved her shoulder.

At that same moment, Vitani saw Kovu making his way out of the den and down to the Sunning Rocks. Kiara smiled as he walked up to them. “Morning, hon.” She said, nuzzling her mate.

“Morning.” He smiled and nestled up close to Kiara. “And how is Vitani this morning?” Kovu asked.

“Vitani is doing fine, thank you.” Vitani answered him with a smile.

“Mommy!” A child's voice came. Two cubs ran down from the Den to the Sunning Rocks. The cubs belonged to Kiara and Kovu, twin boys. They went right over to the three of them, skidding to a stop. They were completely out of breath.

“Mommy, Daddy, Tulues left Pride Rock without permission again.” The eldest twin, Atsu, said. Tulues was another male cub of the Pride, a real troublemaker.

“And when did he do this?” Kiara asked them in obvious amusement.

“Just now. He wont listen to Kima or Nirah at all.” Dumisa said in frustration. Kima and Nirah were the sisters of Tulues.

Kovu sighed. “Alaba has to keep a closer eye on him.”

Kiara looked around. “She's not here so she must already know. Nothing to worry about.” She smiled lovingly at her cubs and licked them both affectionately.

“Hey mom, can we go to the river?” Dumisa asked. He gave her those pleading eyes that Vitani knew Kiara had a difficult time resisting. Just as Vitani predicted, Kiara sighed in submission.

“Alright, but be back by lunch.”

“Okay!” the cubs half ran, half leaped their way down Pride Rock. Vitani stretched and yawned.

“I seriously need some more sleep.” She said, suddenly very groggy. Kiara and Kovu looked at her strangely. “I'm going to go take a nap.” She stood and shook out her fur.

“Okay... do you want me to wake you up before the hunt?” Kiara asked her.

“Ya sure.” Vitani said, already making her way to the den.

She heard Kovu ask Kiara, “What up with her?” Vitani settled in the very back of the den, where it was coolest. She set her head on her paws and let her mind wander.

“What if Kiara's right? What if I am afraid to open up to people.” Vitani sighed in sadness. “She doesn't understand. I have opened myself up. I opened myself up to someone. I opened up to Kopa...” Vitani surprised herself. She had tried so hard to forget about him, and for a while she had, but now that she was living at Pride Rock and life had quieted down, she saw Kopa in all of her dreams. Every time she closed her eyes, he was there, asking her the same question. “Why did you let it happen?” She couldn't understand it. “It wasn't my fault! I tried... really I did!” He never answered her. Why would he? Kopa was dead and never to return. “Okay, so maybe I did like him.... a little. But that doesn't explain anything.” Vitani closed her eyes. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Vitani stood in an open field. There was no wind, no birds. Not a sound could be heard. She looked around. “Hello?!” She called into the open space. Her voice echoed eerily. She found that she couldn't move her legs. She was starting to freak out when she heard a soft voice. “Vitani....” It whispered quietly in her ear.

“Who's there?” She demanded, looking around once again. Then, something appeared out of the corner of her eye. She looked strait ahead. There stood a male lion. His mane was a light brown color, and his fur was golden. It almost looked like it was glowing. The lion looked at her with sad eyes. Vitani didn't need to think about who it was. “Kopa...” She whispered, starring into his brown eyes. He took a step towards her.

“Vitani... Please, find me...” His figure started to disappear.

“Kopa?! Kopa wait!”

“Stop!” Vitani found herself back in Pride Rock's den. She was breathing heavily as she looked around. After a moment, she let out a sigh of relief. Just as she stood, Kiara walked into the Den.

“Hey, I was just coming to wake you.” She said with a smile. Vitani tried to smile back. “Come on, it's time for the hunt.” Kiara turned to leave.

“Kiara... wait.” Kiara stopped and looked at Vitani. Vitani dropped her head some and looked at the ground. “Do you... remember Kopa at all?” Kiara looked at Vitani sadly.

“A little bit. I remember how great of a big brother he was, and how he always played with me and helped me. Why?” Vitani didn't answer for a moment. She looked at Kiara with sad eyes.

“Do you think... that Kopa might still be alive somewhere?” This question caught Kiara off guard. It took her a minute to think of an answer.

“Uh... maybe. I mean it's not impossible, but I doubt it. How could he have escaped Zira?” She looked up, obviously thinking.

“Ya... ya, right. He couldn't have.” Vitani sighed again.

“Are you gonna be okay?” Kiara asked her as she walked closer to her.

“Ya, I'll... I'll be fine.” Vitani didn't look at her.

“Tani...”

“I said I'll be fine. Not lets go get some lunch.” Vitani left the den, leaving Kiara worried and confused.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 2 coming soon!
Last edited by Arani on February 13th, 2012, 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: The Journey of Love

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 4th, 2012, 7:30 am

Cool, I'll be waiting for the rest =]
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Arani » February 5th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Thanks! Here's the next chapter:

---------------

Chapter 2

The hunt wasn't very difficult. The lionesses quickly caught enough food to last for a few days. After a good lunch and a second nap, Vitani decided to go out for another walk. She was about to leave when Kiara stopped her.

“Alright Vitani, you've been acting weird all day. I wanna know what's wrong, and I wanna know right now.” She gave Vitani that stare that said all to clearly: I am not letting you leave this spot until you tell me.

“Nothing's wrong! I'm in a bad mood today, everyone has bad days.” Kiara glared at her. Vitani glared right back.

“You know I know you better than that. Now what's wrong?” Her expression softened. Vitani really wanted to tell her. She really, desperately wanted to vent about her dreams, her fears about them. But she just couldn't do it.

“I.... It's nothing.” Kiara starred at her for a moment, then backed up a small step in defeat.

“Vitani... you can talk to me. I promise you can. I keep secrets, you know I do.” Vitani looked from her, to the ground, then back to her.

“Have you ever been in a situation where you can't tell what's real and what's not? Like, when you just don't know how to handle yourself so it feels like a dream to you?”

“Well ya, everybody does.” Kiara was obviously very puzzled.

“Ya, well, that's all I can tell you.” Vitani walked around her and down Pride Rock. Kiara watched her for a long time. After a while, Kovu came up next to her. Kiara rested her head on his shoulder.

“Vitani's never been very open to anyone. Don't push her to hard.” Kiara nodded.

“I just wish I could help her. She just seems so.... sad. So lonely.” Kiara sighed. Kovu used one of his paws to lift her head off of his shoulder so that she could look him in the eye. He kept his paw under her chin.

“Don't worry about her. Tani's a strong girl, she'll be fine. This kind of thing has happened to her a few times. Wait a few weeks and she'll be back to her old self, okay?” Kiara starred into his eyes for a few moments. She nodded. Kovu smiled. Kiara burrowed her head into his mane.

Meanwhile, Vitani walked farther and farther from Pride Rock. She didn't know exactly where she was going, or why, but she felt something pulling her. Something she needed to see or find. “Please.... Find me...” Kopa's words echoed in her head. Could he really still be alive?

She soon found herself at the border of the Pride Lands. She stopped. She had been outside of the Pride Lands, but never in this direction. It made her nervous, walking into the unknown. Then again, she was brave. She was strong. She could fight. She took a deep breath, then left the Pride Lands, entering unknown terrain.

After about an hour of walking, she had mostly given up. Kopa wasn't alive. She had known that from the very beginning. She searched a little more. As she walked, her mind continued to wander. Why did she feel the need to come out here? What was the point? And Kiara... she was worried about her. She was making everyone upset. “Why do I feel this way?” She whispered to herself. She stopped to the sound of rushing water. When she looked up, her jaw hit the dirt. Spread out before here was a beautiful “Patch of Heaven.” A large pond sat in the middle of a small but lush group of trees. A waterfall flowed into the pond. A small river flowed from the pond. Vitani walked to the pond. The mist from the spray of the waterfall was refreshing to her. She closed her eyes for a moment and smiled. After a moment, she crouched and started lapping up water from the pond. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice another figure standing in the brush.

-----
Kopa was walking towards his favorite place. A small oasis in the middle of nowhere. The water was so pure and cool, and the trees provided a very nice shade. As he walked, something stopped him. He could smell a lioness nearby. He decided to investigate once he had a drink. He continued on to the oasis. When he got there, he saw something more beautiful than the oasis itself.

A lone lioness was lapping up water from the pond. The mist from the waterfall made her sparkle. She opened her eyes as she finished. They were a light purple color. She was the most beautiful lioness he had ever seen.

He quickly crouched in the brush, realizing that him suddenly being there would probably frighten her away. She sat down and closed her eyes, obviously enjoying the refreshing mist. There was something familiar about this lioness. Kopa thought that he had met her before. But where? Who was she?

Deep in his thoughts, he didn't notice the lioness starting to walk away. Without a second thought, he quietly followed her. He had to find out who she was.

----
Vitani slowly made her way back towards the Pride Lands. She wished that there could be someone there for her when she got back. Not a friend like Kiara, something different. She wished that she had the kind of bond Kiara and Kovu had with someone else. Someone who she could lean into and cry into his shoulder when she was stressed out, or laugh with at a ridiculously stupid joke. When she was a cub, she could see that kind of future with Kopa. The afternoons they spent together... that was the best time of her life. Back them, she was completely in love with him. He was the only one she could ever talk to. He was the retreat, the safe haven from all the ugliness in the Outlands. Back then she was in love, but if he really was still alive... would she still be in love with him? Or had he changed to the point where she couldn't have recognized him at all? Why was this so difficult for her? She needed to move on, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. It was like a curse. “Oh Kopa, why did you have to go off on your own?” She spoke allowed.

“Kopa?” A male voice came. Vitani jumped and stopped, looking around. A male lion about her age came out of the brush near her. She turned to him and tensed up. “Did you say 'Kopa'?” He asked her. She growled.

“Who are you?” She demanded, bearing her teeth.

“Hey hey, calm down. I don't want to fight.” The male said. Vitani, confused, relaxed a little bit. The male was a golden color with a light brown mane. Just like the lion she had seen in her dream.

“Who are you?” She demanded again.

“A more appropriate question is: Who are you and how did you know my name?” Vitani starred at him in surprise. “You did say 'Kopa' didn't you? My name is Kopa.” Vitani was shocked for only a moment. She shook her head and growled again, louder this time.

“You're not Kopa. My friend died a long time ago.”

“You're friend...” Kopa repeated. The shape of her nose, the tuft of hair at the top of her head, those light purple eyes, no wonder he recognized her! “Vitani?” He asked her, taking a step towards her. Vitani stepped back in surprise.

“How do you know who I am? I've never met you before.” She gave him a stare that gave Kopa a clear message of what she wanted; an explanation.

“My name is Kopa. We played together as cubs, don't you remember?” Vitani's anger died. Could it...? Was it...?

“K... Kopa?” She looked him up and down. He smiled as her. It was the same smile he had always given her. The special smile he had given her and her alone. “N... no! No, it's not possible! Kopa's dead!” With that, she ran. It wasn't Kopa. How could it be? He was an imposter, that was the only explanation. She found herself back at the oasis. Somehow, things didn't look as bright as they did the first time. Vitani sat down. Her breaths were heavy. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

“Geez Tani! Would you stop running? I just want to talk to you!” Kopa appeared through the trees, completely out of breath. Vitani backed away from him. “Look, I know that this whole thing seems weird to you, and I know you probably think I'm some stalker or an imposter, but I need you to trust me. I am Kopa. C'mon Tani, don't you recognize me?” He pleaded, taking another step towards her.

“How can I trust a stranger?” Vitani asked him.

Kopa looked almost devastated. He sighed. “I guess you don't remember me, huh?” He looked away for a moment, obviously thinking. “Hey, what about Kiara? She'd recognize me. Or my mother or father. Where is the Pride Lands from here? I need to talk to them!”

“I wouldn't tell you where the Pride Lands were, not in a million years! Besides, Simba and Nala are both dead, they won't be any help to you.” This time Kopa really did look devastated. “And besides, even if I did show you back to the Pride Lands, which I wont, Kiara wouldn't talk to you. You'd need to go through Kovu first.”

“Kovu?” Kopa smiled. “Kovu and Kiara, king and queen?” He chuckled. “I called that one a long time ago.” He looked back at Vitani. “Please, Vitani. If they don't recognize me then I'll leave, but please let me try.” Vitani starred at him for what seemed like an eternity. She sighed.

“I want to believe you. I really do. But I can't. I saw Kopa's blood for myself. He's gone.” Tears formed in the corners of her eyes again. “He's not coming back. I learned that a long time ago.”

Kopa took another step towards her. “Please, Vitani. Please.” He looked her strait in the eye. After a moment, she surrendered.

“Okay, fine. Follow me.” She walked ahead. Kopa hung back, giving Vitani space to cool off. He was finally going back.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » February 10th, 2012, 5:04 am

Chapter 3

Vitani kept quiet on their way back to the Pride Lands. She was aware of 'Kopa' lagging behind her. She was grateful that he was giving her some space. But, after a long while of silence, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

“Tani, what happened since I was... you know...?” He asked her nervously. She looked back at him. He took one look at her face and instantly knew it was a touchy subject. “You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.” Vitani turned her head away from him. He sighed.

“Simba was furious, but there was nothing he could do.” Vitani said just loud enough for him to hear. He strained his ears so he wouldn't miss a word. “We were already Outsiders. He had no authority on our land. He tightened his security on his lands instead. Zira trained us, Kovu and myself, to become cold-blooded killers. But obviously, her teachings never stuck. There was a plot. Kovu was to “save” Kiara from a grass fire to gain Simba's trust and get inside the Pride Lands. He succeeded, and got inside. He was supposed to kill Simba at the first opportunity. But Zira forgot to factor Kiara into the equation. Kovu and Kiara fell in love, and Kovu abandoned the mission, so we tried to ambush him on our own. Nuka went after Simba single-handed and was killed as Simba escaped. It was really an accident because Nuka got overconfident, but at the time all of us were outraged. Kovu was exiled from the Pride Lands and the Outlands. Apparently, Kiara ran away to look for him. She found him a pretty long distance from the Pride Lands. They came back together and stopped the war between the two Prides. All of us moved to Simba's Pride, realizing that Zira was just a crazy psychopath, and it wasn't worth fighting Simba's Pride. Then...” Vitani hesitated. She started to say something, but quickly caught herself. “Then we all went back to the Pride Lands. Kovu and Kiara got married and things were smooth sailing from there. It took some time, but all of us Outsiders were accepted by everyone in Simba's Pride. Kiara gave birth to twin boys. Nala died probably... I don't know, Ten months ago? And Simba passed away only about Five months ago. So Kiara and Kovu are still adjusting to life as King and Queen.”

“Hmm... I see.” Kopa fell silent, processing all he had heard. He realized that she never said what had happened to Zira. He decided that it wasn't his place to ask that question. After a few minutes, he asked, “So what are the cubs like?” Vitani hesitated.

“ Atsu is the eldest of the twins. He's the heir. He really takes his responsibilities seriously. Dumisa is the younger one. He doesn't care that Atsu will be king. He's actually very happy for him. He could care less about ruling, he'd rather play all day.” Kopa chuckled.

“Well alright then, this'll be interesting.” The corners of Vitani's mouth lifted a little, revealing a slight smile.

“I've got a question for you now.” Vitani looked back at him with one eye. “Why are you so sure that Kiara will recognize you?” Kopa thought for a minute, then smiled.

“Because she's my sister, and therefor one half of me.” Vitani stopped in surprise. Kopa stopped behind her.

“One half of you?” she asked, turning to face him.

“You have that kind of connection with Kovu if you'd look hard enough. Same with Nuka when he was still alive. Kiara and I are siblings. There will always be a special connection between us, a connection that will enable us to recognize each other, I know it.” Vitani starred at him silently, then turned and kept walking. Kopa smiled again and followed her.

The sun was just beginning to set as Vitani and Kopa crossed the border into the Pride Lands. Kopa looked around slowly, taking in his surroundings.

“It's just as I remember it.” He said quietly. Vitani looked in the direction of Pride Rock. Two figures were running from Pride Rock, right towards them. Kopa noticed them as well, because he immediately stopped and backed up another step. As the figures got closer, Vitani could see that it was Kovu and Kiara.

“Vitani!” Kovu came between her and Kopa, but didn't growl or bare his teeth. “Who is this? What is all of this about?” Kiara had come to Vitani's side. She looked at Kopa strangley.

“Well, he says he's...” She was cut off as she saw Kiara walking towards Kopa. She walked right past Kovu and got right in Kopa's face. She looked him up and down. After a few moments, her eyes widened. She stepped back a few steps.

“Kiara?” Kovu came up beside her. “Is something wrong?”

“I think... I think he's Kopa.” She looked him strait in the eye. “I think he's my brother.” Kopa smiled at her and shot Vitani a glance that clearly said 'Told you so'. Kovu turned to Vitani.

“Care to explain?” He asked her. She looked down.

“I was, uh... a little past the border and I found him. He somehow recognized me. When he said that he was Kopa, he asked me to bring him here. He said that Kiara would recognize him.

“I... I mean I think it's Kopa. He looks just like dad with a lighter mane.” After a moment, Kiara smiled. “Scratch that, I know it's Kopa.” Kopa breathed out a sigh of relief.

“For a moment there I thought I had been forgotten.” He dipped his head a little. “Look, I need to explain something to both of you... Whenever you've got a free minute?” Kiara looked at Kovu, then back to Kopa.

“Come on, we've got all night.” She turned and started for Pride Rock. Kovu took one more glance at Kopa, then followed her. Vitani lagged a little bit. Kopa stopped in front of her.

“You coming?” He asked her. She shook her head.

“I'll catch up.” He nodded and ran a little to catch up to Kiara and Kovu. Vitani sighed and started walking. She didn't really care about where she was going, she just walked. The sun was sinking lower on the horizon as Vitani approached the waterhole. She lapped up some water, then sat at the water's edge. She looked down at her reflection. A sad face peered back at her. Her mind was jumbled into one big tornado of questions. Kopa? How? She couldn't understand, couldn't quite grasp the concept that he was alive. She desperately wanted to understand. At that moment, it was out of her reach.

Vitani stood and started walking again.
Arani

Postby aloobah » February 11th, 2012, 2:56 pm

This is brilliant! I love it! Great job. :D
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 11th, 2012, 7:33 pm

Really enjoying this so far ^-^ I love Vitani and you've portrayed her perfectly, I can't wait to read more.
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Awali » February 11th, 2012, 8:20 pm

I didn't know you were into writing, Arani! This is extremely amazing. I can't wait to read more!

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Arani » February 11th, 2012, 9:18 pm

Wow, thanks you guys! Trust me, with all the stuff I've got planned it should only get better. ^^ I'm writing the 4th chapter now so should be up soon! :)

@ OriginalLelis: Lol yep, been writing since I was like, 10. xD
Arani

Postby Awali » February 11th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Being very patient. I'm a fast reader, so I'm not used to being cut-off mid book. :p Keep writing, this is probably the only fanfic I've read every chapter to.

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Arani » February 11th, 2012, 10:02 pm

I'm actually trying to write good, long-ish chapters to this book and give them good content and such, so the chapters will almost always be a few days, maybe a week apart, lol srry. I'll post more ASAP! :) I've got school break coming up so I'll write a lot then as well.
Arani

Next

Return to Fan Fictions