Arielle's Story

Arielle's Story

Postby Arielle » March 6th, 2012, 3:14 am

So yea. This is a story telling people who care, more about my Roleplay Character. Everything but the end takes place Between The Lion King and Simba's Pride. And when I say that Nuka is a cub, he's around the age of Kovu when Simba's Pride begins. Dabir is also the age of Simba when he left Timon and Pumbaa in the beginning of the story. Same as Aziza.

~ Chapter 1 ~

It was sunrise in the Pridelands, and the lionesses were all sleeping in. But one golden lion by the name of Dabir, was already awake and was sitting on the edge of Pride Rock. He was debating what would happen to him. Rules state that there will only be one male lion in a Pride, unless they have a royal bloodline. However, he was just an ordinary lion born to Pridelander parents. Simba emerged from the cave. "Why are you worried, Dabir?" He asked. "It's nothing." Dabir said. He didn't want to bring the subject up to the lion who could be exiling him, like his father. "A walk around the territory always seems to solve my problems." Simba suggested. "I... I'll try that." Dabir said, making his way down the grand Pride Rock. He tried to avoid waking up families of all sorts of animals, but found himself accidently waking the surprised antelope when he stepped on a twig. He wasn't in the mood for hunting, so he set off towards the border to the Outlands. "Remember Dabir, you are welcome to go anywhere in the Kingdom but the Outlands. You must never go there. Simba's voice rang in his head, but he shook it out. He looked toward the dangerous lands, wondering how a lion could ever survive a moment in there. He suddenly got a weird feeling, which make a chill go up his spine. He turned his head around. "Who's there?"

~ Chapter 2 ~

A dark lioness came prowling out of the bush behind him. "What's a regal Pridelander like you doing near the Outlands?" She growled. He smirked. "You're saying that, yet your on the wrong side of the border." She rolled her eyes. "You think I want to go in that crocodile pit? No thanks." He laughed. "You're quite lighter in personality than the other Pridelanders. Yet... Are you not the heir to the Kingdom?" She asked. He shook his head. "No. My grandfather stayed at Pride Rock for a while, but then was forced to leave after my father was born." He realized that he shouldn't have given that information to an Outsider, but she didn't seem to mind. "You're... Different from the other lions. What's your name?" The lioness asked, her red eyes sparking with curiosity. "Dabir. Yours?" He asked. "Aziza. I should go before Zira knows about this. Maybe... I'll see you later." She said, hesitating. He nodded. "Yea. Bye, I guess." Dabir said, turning around, and walking back. Simba was right. A walk in the Pridelands could solve any troubles.

~ Chapter 3 ~

Coming soon :)
Arielle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Fictions