Nothing was left.

Nothing was left.

Postby Kopalover » January 21st, 2012, 5:38 pm

Ugh, here we go again. Kopalover's gonna try a chapter fiction again. Give me feedback, I need to improve my writing.

~~~~

Her paws tapped the ground, and the rain pelted her fur. All around her, the blood of her former pride was being washed away. No tears were shedding and the blood on her paws was clinging to her fur. It had to be done, they all had the disease except her. The brain killing disease that kills you from the inside out. Slowly and painfully.

It had to be done, she wanted them to feel no pain and die quickly. Many thanked her, many attacked back. Though, they didn't attack very well. As most of their eyesight was depleted and could only see shadows. Their muscles wouldn't allow them to hit properly. They could still talk, as this disease doesn't affect the way they talk, so their screams in pain could still be heard.

This is when the tears started forming, the last two people she had to kill were her own two parents. They lay there with smiles on their faces.

"It's okay dear. Do it, we will be at peace. No more pai-" Her mother was cut-off and she gripped her liver. "Do it, Brea, do it now!" She ordered, as Brea brought her paw up high, and swatted it down quickly at her mothers neck. Her mother lay there, neck cut open, eyes closed and dead. Lifeless and cold.

Her father smiled, "Stay strong, Brea. We will always be there for you." Pointing at her heart. "In there." As his arm flopped down, she nodded. "Let me be at peace aswell. With your beautiful mother." With a smile, he stopped and licked her cheek.

Brea now had tears streaming down her face. Again, she brought her paw up in the air. This time, her father leaned his head back and started humming the lullaby, her lullaby. The one he sang when she was a baby. With a quick movement, she brought her paw down onto him. The humming stopped, along with his heart.

Brea stepped back and looked at what she had done. Everyone she knew, was gone. All she had reminding her of them, was the cut down her back. Not only did she kill her family, she killed her best friend and mate aswell. She was left with no one. No one to comfort her, no one to protect her from evil, no one to be with on her journey to a new pride. Nothing, nothing was leftists
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Re: Nothing was left.

Postby cleargreenwater » January 21st, 2012, 5:41 pm

Aahhhh your character has my exact RL name, jesus that is so weird to see! D: D: o____o

...sorry, just was surprised, lol
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Kopalover » January 21st, 2012, 5:48 pm

Jealous! I love the name Brea! :o
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Pocahontas » January 22nd, 2012, 4:24 pm

Very good! Do keep going.
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby Kopalover » January 22nd, 2012, 4:56 pm

I will :) I have big plans for this character. :3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Kopalover » January 23rd, 2012, 10:59 pm

Yeah, sorry for double post but here's the second chapter. :$ who's reading this story? I wanna know so I ca thank you :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brea's orange-tan paws trudged through the mud, it was still raining. It's been two days since she killed her entire pride, and her parents. Though, the tear tracks on her tan cheeks still continued to run. The images kept flashing through her head whenever she closed her eyes. She refrained from sleep, she knew nightmares would wake her anyways.

Without anyone to socialize with, she started talking to herself. Usually scaring potential prey away, or attracting other hunters. Though, the plains never really had anyother hunters, and the prey was usually small.

"Brea, you need sleep get some." Saying in a soft, quiet tone. "Ha! Sleep! I don't need that. It's for losers." Laughing, in a completely different tone then from before. Still, trudging through the mud, but now with two different personalitys. "Please, Brea." Back again to the soft tone, yet with a more stern undertone. "Fine, but you owe me one." Scowling, then biting off some long grass, making a bed. With a sigh, she laid on het makeshift bed and in a wink-of-an-eye, she was asleep.

A warm figure lay beside her as she regained consiousness. She opened her maroon eyes only to see bright blue eyes staring back at her. Quickly, she jumped up and fell back.

"Who the hell are you?!" Screaming at the light figure, breathing heavily. Staggering back still.

"Amadues. You looked cold, so I came to warm you up." His voice thundered through her ears. The voice seemed to match his bulky appearance.

"I was doing fine by myself!" Brea yelled, which echoed through the plains, causing nearby perching birds to fly away.

"You seemed to like me there, cuddling up against you. I also washed the blood off your paws and cleaned your wound. You are welcome." He sternly said and started to walk off. Brea felt astonished. Maybe he will stick around and give company?

"Wait, stay with me. After all, two lions are better than one at hunting." Smiling over at Amadues, who's face suddenly lightened up. "What's the worst that could happen?"...
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Return to Fan Fictions